*Author

Offline ChapuzTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Devonian frOTKal FG OTK [100% Unupped] [Rareless] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=42698.msg532415#msg532415
« on: August 13, 2012, 01:09:26 am »
Spoiler for introduction:
We have been talking in chat with Pineapple for several hours about ways to make a fully unupped FG OTK, and I finally ended with this deck. The combo is based on a suboptimal one Pineapple showed me before and another FG TTK strategy I posted in the chat about 5 weeks before this thread.

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
560 576 576 576 576 576 5op 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5rl 5rl 5rl 5rl 5rl 5rl 5rm 61r 61r 61r 61r 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 622 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 8ps

General strategy: Draw like a mad until you have arround 15-20 cards, wait until you get enough  :time quanta and play the most badass combo ever (ALL THIS CARDS IN THE SAME TURN!)
Combo option 1 (8/7 cards): Dragon + 4xPU + Fractal + Play 5 dragons + Sky Blitz + (optional) Chimera (60  :time)
Combo option 2 (7/6 cards): Dragon + 3 PU + Fractal + Play 6 dragons + Sky Blitz + (optional) Chimera (70  :time) (Use it when you had to discard an early PU)

Spoiler for Example Screenshots:

• If your oponent has a 1-2 damage shield, you can play the alternative combo with no Chimera. Discarding the Chimera makes you get a less clogged hand.
  • If your oponent has better shield, you will have you play the combo with Chimera. You might need to discard a PU and use the alternative combo if you get your hand clogged.
  • You might want to discard 2-3 Hourglasses against non-PC FGs. Not against the little PC ones though.
  • Stop drawing if you think there's much risk of overslapping 2 shields, you will need all the  :time quanta you can get and that means more turns!

First Upgrade: Dragon

560 576 576 576 576 576 5op 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5rl 5rl 5rl 5rl 5rl 5rl 61r 61r 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 622 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 7q6 8ps

This upgrade lets you play the combo using only 8 Dragons instead of 10. Therefore, you can only need 2 Parallel Universes.
Combo (6/5 cards): Dragon + 2 PU + Fractal + Play 6 dragons + Sky Blitz + (optional) Chimera (72  :time)

Spoiler for Example Screenshots:

Spoiler for God by God breakdown, 100% unupped deck:
The win rate margin is there because sometimes it depends on getting a relative fast start and my personal stats might have been higher or lower than the real average.
False God~Win RateComments
Destiny70-80It starts very slow and doesn't have direct PC nor shield, what makes it easy. Although, it may generate a mutant with GP, Destroy or Steal, so discard the Chimera and the 4+ Hourglass as late as you can, just in case you have to play them.
Elidnis70-80Slow and quite easy, just don't wait until having 3 poison counters to play the first shield. With 1 counter you are safe.
Ferox60-80It may start fast as hell and outrush you in 4 turns, but once you start the shield chain he doesn't have anything to break it.
Incarnate70-80You need the Chimera, but you don't have to hurry to start the shield chain.
Lionheart80-90Easy as hell. It starts really slow and once you start the chain you won. He often decks out if you don't overslap the shields too much.
Miracle60-80Same as Ferox
Neptune70-80He starts slow, but you must start the shield chain at 55+ HP because of his Shockwaves. Not a big problem.
Paradox60-80See Ferox
Chaos Lord40-60With 2 Discords, Unstoppables, Explotions and Steals he may screw you, but it worths trying. Don't start the shield chain at very low HP.
Dream Catcher40-50He has a bunch of Denying stuff and 2 Rage Pots, so you would like to play 3+ dragons as soon as you can and start killing him slowly.
Fire Queen50-70She uses to start pretty fast and you won't wanna play the first shield with less than 50HP because oh her Fire Lances.
Hecate40-60Make a little bit of maths: he deals 60 damage due to Rage Voodoo damage, so start the chain just before he can damage due to rage elixirs.
Serket30-40If you get 4 poison counters, quit.
The rest<30don't worth trying.

Video example by Bomber. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RxWQho52pQ
« Last Edit: August 25, 2013, 04:51:51 am by Chapuz »
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline Pineapple

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Pineapple hides under a Cloak.
  • Master of Cake
  • Awards: Silver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: 100% Unupped and rareless False God OTK https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=42698.msg532423#msg532423
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2012, 02:16:35 am »
Chapuz does it again!
"100% Unupped and rareless False God OTK", I now dub thee "FrOTKal".

Spoiler for Pineapple version, if anyone cares:
4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 560 576 576 5oc 5oc 5op 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rl 5rl 5rl 5rl 5rl 5rl 5rm 5rm 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 61r 61r 61r 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 622 8pu

« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 12:53:41 pm by Pineapple »

• Legendary Member
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: 100% Unupped and rareless False God OTK https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=42698.msg532566#msg532566
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2012, 11:07:09 am »
Chapuz does it again!

4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 560 576 576 5oc 5oc 5op 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rl 5rl 5rl 5rl 5rl 5rl 5rm 5rm 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 61r 61r 61r 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 622 8pu

More cards aren't needed, as there's enough quanta to play all 11 dragons if you need to  :)

Offline Pineapple

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Pineapple hides under a Cloak.
  • Master of Cake
  • Awards: Silver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Devonian FG frOTKkal [100% Unupped] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=42698.msg532567#msg532567
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2012, 11:17:33 am »
Chapuz does it again!

More cards aren't needed, as there's enough quanta to play all 11 dragons if you need to  :)
Well, there's only +5 cards (sundials), and possibly two pillars' worth of quanta. I was having deficits in both elements :P

• Legendary Member
  • The weird Voodoo guy
Re: Devonian FG frOTKkal [100% Unupped] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=42698.msg532571#msg532571
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2012, 11:24:07 am »
Chapuz does it again!

Well, there's only +5 cards (sundials), and possibly two pillars' worth of quanta. I was having deficits in both elements :P
With my build you don't have :time deficits if you start controlling your draws when you have arround 15 cards, and you have enough  :aether to through through the window if you could.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 11:33:35 am by Chapuz »

Offline Atom_heart

• Reputation Power: 3
  • Atom_heart is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Devonian FG frOTKkal [100% Unupped] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=42698.msg532596#msg532596
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2012, 01:36:21 pm »
I like the idea. I tried it 10+ times vs FGs at the trainer but I never got to connect the combo. Most FG I faced used PC and I never got enough quanta to pull it off. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. I had trouble with the hourglasses... when they finally popped up they'd get destroyed or stolen, or it was already late. Maybe the deck is a bit large, but I understand that it can't be any smaller because you really really need the pendulums to produce the large amount of quanta needed... I don't know.

• Legendary Member
  • The weird Voodoo guy
Re: Devonian FG frOTKkal [100% Unupped] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=42698.msg532738#msg532738
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2012, 10:08:35 pm »
I like the idea. I tried it 10+ times vs FGs at the trainer but I never got to connect the combo. Most FG I faced used PC and I never got enough quanta to pull it off. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. I had trouble with the hourglasses... when they finally popped up they'd get destroyed or stolen, or it was already late. Maybe the deck is a bit large, but I understand that it can't be any smaller because you really really need the pendulums to produce the large amount of quanta needed... I don't know.
That's because the PC FGs are auto skip. Same as Limitless Speed and Flay EM, PC is a weakness. I will see later what about the 1-2 PC FGs.
I added a Skip list for the moment, while I make stats
« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 10:49:54 pm by Chapuz »

Offline eaglgenes101

• Reputation Power: 29
  • eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • The rising all-'rounder of Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Devonian FG frOTKkal [100% Unupped] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=42698.msg533094#msg533094
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2012, 05:36:58 pm »
Just by looking at it, I feel that the winrate could be improved by upping the devonian dragon. Then the HG's. Then... someone help me here.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 05:39:22 pm by eaglgenes101 »
My 3 game-modification principles:
1. If it ain't broke, don't wreck it.
2. Simple fixes for simple problems.
3. Remember to fill in the holes.

• Legendary Member
  • The weird Voodoo guy
Re: Devonian FG frOTKkal [100% Unupped] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=42698.msg533269#msg533269
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2012, 04:14:22 am »
Just by looking at it, I feel that the winrate could be improved by upping the devonian dragon. Then the HG's. Then... someone help me here.
The idea was to make a 100% unupped reliable FG OTK. If you wanna start upgrading it, go for the Hourglasses and then you have 2 options if you wanna keep with OTKs: Devonian dragon, 6 time pilars and 6 SN to start making instosis (if you have the 4 SoRs) or a Light dragon and 2 Rage Potions to make Limitless Speed, which has a slightly better win rate than this one.

I haven't lost a single game for having more cards than needed though, as the  :aether excess lets you play all your extra shields.
You have enough  :aether to through through the window if you could.
Upgrading the Devonian Dragon, although, may cause you have extra time quanta you might use to make faster (2 turns, not much) games, as you would requiere 8 dragons instead of 10. Right now, discarding 2-3 Hourglasses in normal games is recommended to finish the game safely.

EDIT: Stats and god by god breakdown posted!!

Offline Hiddje123

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Hiddje123 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Not new to Elements
Re: Devonian frOTKkal FG OTK [100% Unupped] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=42698.msg533665#msg533665
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2012, 09:34:35 am »
You got some sick deck building skills :) After I read pineapples frOKTal and figured it wouldn't work I tried seeing if I could fix it, didn't get very far though lol. Although if i remember correctly pineapples version was a method to use all quanta to get different types of dragons on the field + then the dev dragon fractal. Essentially this is quite different then seeing as you're only focussing all the fire power on that one creature :)

Offline TribalTrouble

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Devonian frOTKkal FG OTK [100% Unupped] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=42698.msg537349#msg537349
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2012, 09:36:04 pm »
Tried in the trainer. Even if you use this deck with everything but aether pends and Novas upped (replicating cards I have upped right now in-game) it still can't connect the combo with any reliability. TBH I can't see any way this can work as long as the FG doesn't bottom deck all of his PC save a couple cards.

• Legendary Member
  • The weird Voodoo guy
Re: Devonian frOTKkal FG OTK [100% Unupped] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=42698.msg537422#msg537422
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2012, 12:53:01 am »
Tried in the trainer. Even if you use this deck with everything but aether pends and Novas upped (replicating cards I have upped right now in-game) it still can't connect the combo with any reliability. TBH I can't see any way this can work as long as the FG doesn't bottom deck all of his PC save a couple cards.
You didn't look at the god by god breakdown, did you?

blarg: