*Author

Offline CrockettRocketTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 30
  • CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • I'd like to achieve silence for eternity.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
The deck that can do [almost] everything. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56365.msg1163049#msg1163049
« on: October 29, 2014, 08:15:57 pm »
I havn't seen this before, and struggled to use the deck code finder to see if its been done before.
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 596 596 5c5 5c5 77e 77e 77e 77e 77e 77f 77f 77f 7ba 7ba 7ba 7hi 7n0 7n2 7n2 7n2 7n2 7qu 7qu 7qu 8pn

If it's been done before, it might not have used novas and edited the deck up a bit. The novas allow me to use shard of readiness, feed the animates quanta sometimes with taking up quanta I don't use in the deck, and speed up playing my life cards off mark as well as speed up the earth quantum generated by the gemfinders. Its a fairly balanced deck and even a black hole or two wouldn't render it useless, especially if one readiness was already played on a flying pulvy. While it stalls the SoP was used for countering mass CC as that was the biggest weakness the deck had and the improved fog provides defense while synergizing well with healing effects from the drudic staves and sogs. SoP also allows wardens to kill non-airbourne creatures. This deck can heal, deny via repeated PC, CC, block incoming damage, stop doing damage, anti-denial. But what it can't do is steal opponents stuff (could throw in an improved steal) or reverse time opponents creatures as well as draw power. :P Hope you like it!

FAQ: Why unupped wardens and drudic staves?
Answer: I don't have them upped. They're also not needed upped because sop provides some sweet HP and Attack as the decks stall breaker.

Why unupped novas: These need to be unupped as their is no way to get entropy quanta without these being unupped and a split would make the deck inconsistant.
A world war? Am I invited?
Thanks to skotadi for saying this in chat. Made me laugh pretty hard, and fits with me not getting drafted. :silly:

Offline Gandora

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: The deck that can do [almost] everything. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56365.msg1163066#msg1163066
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2014, 10:07:55 pm »
I feel like a graviton salvager would be neat in here.
Saves all those perms ^^ And in case of mid-game excess :earth quanta, how about Stone Skin?
Given the healing... might be worth to check if skull buckler > fog shield? Guess it depends a bit against what you're using the deck.

Did you consider/try quantum pillars instead of novas? If yes, why did you go for novas?

All in all, very interesting. +rep :)
Who likes poems? :) Here are mine.

Offline dragtom

• Reputation Power: 16
  • dragtom is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.dragtom is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.dragtom is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Champion of the Silences Torn.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - Divine ArtificeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeMS Paint Card Art #8 WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: The deck that can do [almost] everything. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56365.msg1163158#msg1163158
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2014, 01:42:20 pm »
epi seems to fit in nicely.
damage through the SoP (goodbye bonewall),
more quantageneration from gemfinder,
more healing from staves.
although SoP removes these perks after a few turns...

consider unupping 1 or 2 AW to not have your precious :time drained.
Especially when using a different shield. Skull buckler or mirror might be great.
with mirror you counter more decks.

do you need 3 SoR?
I also think that the damage is too low, with a single SoP...
A sanctuary could fit in as well.

just a lot of things you can consider.
Of course not everything can be done.
be quick- time is quanta.

Offline Ginyu

• Chat Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Feel the punch of Gravity!
  • Awards: War #13 Winner - Team DarknessSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2015 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2015 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: The deck that can do [almost] everything. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56365.msg1163164#msg1163164
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2014, 03:27:34 pm »
I tried this version against Halfbloods and got 5-0:

4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 5oi 5oi 5oi 77e 77e 77e 77e 77e 77f 77f 77f 77m 77m 7al 7al 7ba 7ba 7ba 7hi 7hi 7k0 7qu 7qu 7qu 8pn

Works pretty well, however I'm not sure if this 3rd :time shard is needed.
These 0-cost-Pulvies are just like... well... weaker, but much cooler Shards of Focus. I like it -> +rep for you.
Do you have a great idea for a Weekly Tournament? Post it here!
:aether War #8 :aether          :gravity Trials #9 :gravity
:gravity War #9 :gravity
:water War #10 :water

Offline Dm

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: The deck that can do [almost] everything. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56365.msg1163166#msg1163166
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2014, 03:48:20 pm »
This really isn't that bad. I kinda like it, might mod it some. Nice work.

Offline Rutarete

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Creativity should be nurtured.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: The deck that can do [almost] everything. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56365.msg1163170#msg1163170
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2014, 04:17:35 pm »
Looks interesting. I'll try it out when I get the chance.
It is the greatest mystery of all...
Rutarete: Roo tah reh teh
[22:50] <Jyi> meaning gets lost in translation... even in the same language.
My Decks

• CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: The deck that can do [almost] everything. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56365.msg1163205#msg1163205
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2014, 09:18:43 pm »
I tried this version against Halfbloods and got 5-0:

4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 5oi 5oi 5oi 77e 77e 77e 77e 77e 77f 77f 77f 77m 77m 7al 7al 7ba 7ba 7ba 7hi 7hi 7k0 7qu 7qu 7qu 8pn

Works pretty well, however I'm not sure if this 3rd :time shard is needed.
These 0-cost-Pulvies are just like... well... weaker, but much cooler Shards of Focus. I like it -> +rep for you.

Code: [Select]
These 0-cost-Pulvies are just like... well... weaker, but much cooler Shards of Focus.Weaker? o.O I find them stronger. Repeatable PC except can be done more then three times each, and does 5 damage rather than 0. Less cost as well, cause sofo+black hole=7 and pulvy+sor=6. [Obviously though thats not a great comparison because its cross element cost, but since I'm using novas I find it justified for this deck.]

I think the best version so far would be (im phrasing from Ginyu's version because his already has the upped cards in it cause I was lazy and some of the recommendations from the community) -1 pulvy +1 epinephrine -1 sor +1 Gravitation Salvager. -2 flying weapons +2 animate weapons. Where 2 sor is sufficient (mostly because its a stall deck so that draw chances for getting one sor is decent, and you can usually pay for pulvy's ability once or twice if you get a sor late via novas) and the 2 sor has a combine total of 4 out of the total 6 time that can possibly be generated the quanta balence for the sor's seem fine to me. Could always check the quantum index though, I just never use that thing so if its borking then I retract what I just said. ;)

Did you consider/try quantum pillars instead of novas? If yes, why did you go for novas?
Yes and No. I did consider quantum towers instead of novas but didn't test them because I looked at the deck once I had them exchanged and thought to myself "this deck will be too slow getting started to deal with rushes or most decks in fact in order to be effective enough by the time the opponent has played their strategy." So that's why I went with novas but didn't test quantum towers. Also a personal fancy of mine is that I value consistency in quantum generation and try to balance that out as much as possible and with quantum towers and gem finders I find the quantum balance would be too inconsistent from game to game. However, Since I havn't ran pure stats or anything, feel free to test it if you fancy quantum towers. I get lazy about testing decks, so I try to put in as much forethought as possible before running hard tests.

P.S. Trainer and Kongregate just arn't loading for me. So if someone could post a deck image with what I said before that I could replace into the OP would be appreciated!
Thanks to skotadi for saying this in chat. Made me laugh pretty hard, and fits with me not getting drafted. :silly:

Offline Ginyu

• Chat Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Feel the punch of Gravity!
  • Awards: War #13 Winner - Team DarknessSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2015 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2015 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: The deck that can do [almost] everything. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56365.msg1163212#msg1163212
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2014, 10:06:53 pm »
Weaker? o.O I find them stronger. Repeatable PC except can be done more then three times each, and does 5 damage rather than 0. Less cost as well, cause sofo+black hole=7 and pulvy+sor=6.

Don't forget Gravity Pull... and you need a Flying weapon for Pulvies.

So if someone could post a deck image with what I said before that I could replace into the OP would be appreciated!

4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 5oi 74j 77e 77e 77e 77e 77e 77f 77f 77m 77m 7al 7al 7an 7ba 7ba 7ba 7hi 7hi 7k0 7n2 7n2 7qu 7qu 8pn

2 SoR are indeed enough. However, I'm not sure about Epi... it is counterproductive with SoP.
Do you have a great idea for a Weekly Tournament? Post it here!
:aether War #8 :aether          :gravity Trials #9 :gravity
:gravity War #9 :gravity
:water War #10 :water

Re: The deck that can do [almost] everything. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56365.msg1163243#msg1163243
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2014, 11:35:56 pm »
You never mentioned gravity pull on sofo... Imho pulvy+sor is an offensive sofo+gp.

anything
blarg: