*Author

Offline LITHETopic starter

• Reputation Power: 2
  • LITHE is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Guild of Death member
  • Awards: Blitz Brush - MS Paint #6 WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Corpse Buffet [OTK][FGs][Rainbow][unupped][rareless] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45341.msg1024816#msg1024816
« on: December 22, 2012, 09:27:17 pm »
This deck is completely unupped and rareless and can easily beat any false god which does not have much PC. It is a One Turn Kill based on the synergy of Alfatoxin, Vulture, and Dry Spell. The total purchase price is 2152 :electrum.
Spoiler for Corpse Buffet, unupped:
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 52k 52s 52s 52s 52s 542 542 542 542 542 55q 5f8 5f9 5ij 5oc 5op 5rl 5rl 5rl 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5uu 61r 61r 61r 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 8pu
Credit to "whatifidogetcaught?" for the addition of Liquid Shadow for Elemental Mastery.
You should upgrade the three Golden Hourglasses ASAP. With upgraded dials the deck runs much better and can be trimmed, losing the sundials and quantum towers. Once your Glasses are upgraded use this deck:
Spoiler for Corpse Buffet, partially upped::
4vj 52k 52s 52s 52s 542 542 542 542 55q 5f8 5f9 5ij 5op 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 61r 61r 61r 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 7q5 7q5 7q5 8pu
If you find yourself short of pendulums feel free to add some more. Personally I like the deck with 12.

Overview of Play, Unupped:
Stall by chaining your Dimension Shields and Sundials. Try not to play a Sundial unless you have 1 :light to make use of the draw. Alfatoxin an enemy creature with low health ASAP. Parallel Universe an enemy Malgnant Cell and let both boards fill up while continuing to stall and drawing through your deck. If you have the quantum use your remaining Alfatoxins as you draw them, if not they can be discarded. If your opponent has less than 11 creatures with 1 hp, you will need to keep your Rain of Fire. Play your OTK:
1) Immolate one of your Malignant Cells to make room.
2) Play your Vulture.
3) Give it Momentum and/or Rain of Fire if necessary.
4) Play Dry Spell.
4.5) Play Liquid Shadow and/or Momentum if you used firestorm. If you have neither, ignore this step.
5) Parallel Universe your Vulture twice.
6) Play Sky Blitz and finish your turn. You win!
Spoiler for OTK example:

This OTK has many quirks:
- If you use Dry Spell on a Vulture without buffing it first, the Vulture will be killed. Thus you must first use either Momentum or Rain of Fire.
- You will only need Rain of Fire if your opponent has under 11 one HP creatures on their field. Typically this only happens when facing Firefly Queen, though it is possible with Incarnate.
- Momentum is necessary to get through Bone Walls and Dissipation Fields.
- Enemy AI will never intentionally use CC on Malignant Cells. The only situation of CC is Incarnate and Morte's Retrovirus suicides, of which plague is a side effect.
- Against FGs which do not have any form of CC (Ferox, Miracle, Paradox, Serket) feel free to play your Vulture early, before your board is full of Malignant Cells. In doing so you may also discard your Immolation.
- Depending on what shield your opponent is using your Malignant Cells may do significant damage, allowing you to play your OTK with only one Parallel Universe.

False God Specifics, unupped:
Spoiler for Easy FGs::
Destiny:
Don't play your Vulture early and keep your Immolation. You will most likely not need Rain of Fire so try to keep your Liquid Shadow for EM. Your prime target for Alfatoxin is Fallen Druid. The AI will not buff/Improve Malignant Cells. Do not Alfatoxin a Fate Egg.

Elidnis:
Don't play your Vulture early and keep your Immolation. You will most likely not need Rain of Fire so try to keep your Liquid Shadow for EM. Your prime target for Alfatoxin is Utharid. Don't Alfatoxin a Forest Spirit because it will keep growing and won't die.

Ferox:
If possible play your Vulture early and give it momentum, allowing you to discard Immolation. You will most likely not need Rain of Fire so try to keep your Liquid Shadow for EM.  Your prime targets for Alfatoxin are Leaf Dragon and Giant Frog.

Fire Queen:
Don't play your Vulture early and keep your Immolation. You will most likely need Rain of Fire; if you do, discard Momentum. Your prime target for Alfatoxin is Elite Firefly.

Incarnate:
Wait until your opponent's board is full and clear of Retroviruses before Parallel Universing an enemy Malignant Cell. If your opponent has Bloodsuckers on the board do not play your Vulture early. You may need Rain of Fire depending on how many Elite Skeletons have been generated; if you do, discard Liquid Shadow. Skeletons are your primary target for Alfatoxin, though any creature beside Retrovirus will do.

Miracle:
If possible play your Vulture early and give it momentum, allowing you to discard Immolation. You will most likely not need Rain of Fire so try to keep your Liquid Shadow for EM.  Your prime targets for Alfatoxin are Elite Firefly, Leaf Dragon and Pegasus.

Neptune:
Don't play your Vulture early and keep your Immolation. You will not need Rain of Fire so try to keep your Liquid Shadow for EM.  Arctic Octopus is your prime target for Alfatoxin.

Paradox
If possible play your Vulture early but do not give it momentum early. You will not need rain of fire so try to keep your Liquid Shadow for EM. Deja Vus are your prime target for Alfatoxin.
Spoiler for Medium False Gods::
Chaos Lord:
Chaos lord has two Steals and two Explosions so keep this in mind. Do not play your Vulture early. You most likely will not need rain of fire. Your prime targets for Alfatoxin are Fallen Druids.

Gemini:
Do not play your Vulture early. You will not need Rain of Fire. Use your Sundials when he Momentums a Phase Recluse. Use your Alfatoxins on said Momentumed Recluses.

Serket:
If you a Dimension Shield up before taking much poison damage you have a good chance. Once you get a break in the Cloak chain Parallel Universe an enemy Forest Scorpion and Alfatoxin your enemy's and your own. Play your Vulture early if possible. You may need Rain of Fire.
Spoiler for "Hard False Gods::
Work in progress
Morte, Decay,  Scorpio, Seism, Graviton, Lionheart
Spoiler for "False Gods to skip::
Akebono, Dark Matter, Divine Glory, Dream Catcher, Eternal Phoenix, Graviton, Hecate, Hermes, Jezebel, Obliterator, Octane, Osiris, Rainbow.

Partially Upped Guide coming soon...
« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 10:20:30 pm by LITHE »
╘═╦══╦═╗ ╔═╛
  ║  ╠═╬══
╚═══╩═╕ ╙ ╚═╕

Offline whatifidogetcaught?

• Reputation Power: 28
  • whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Fattest skinny guy you know.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Corpse Buffet [7 card OTK][FGs][1 upped card] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45341.msg1024828#msg1024828
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2012, 09:48:05 pm »
Do you need help with formatting?

Brilliant usage of a new card! You even have room for another card if you want! (Liquid Shadow for EMs maybe?)
« Last Edit: December 23, 2012, 06:06:08 am by whatifidogetcaught? »
A tout le monde, a tout mes amis, je vous aime, je dois partir.

Proud servant of Team :time in War 6.

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Corpse Buffet [7 card OTK][FGs][1 upped card][Rainbow] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45341.msg1024856#msg1024856
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2012, 11:10:42 pm »
Nice, a good use of Dissecation!  :D

The Vulture FG OTKs I have seen were like THIS ONE, using cells only in the oponent's field and did Vulture+Fractal+thunder storm/RoF + Sky Blitz + (optional) Chimera.
It's a combo that uses less cards, but with the dissadvantage of being a pseudo OTK. You need an early expensive Afla (2 in your case) and you MUST discard useless cards to keep drawing.
As an advise: If you use only 2 TUs, don't pack 3. Get only 1 of each OTK combo card in the deck.
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

• Guild of Death member
Re: Corpse Buffet [7 card OTK][FGs][1 upped card][Rainbow] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45341.msg1024862#msg1024862
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2012, 12:00:04 am »
Nice, a good use of Dissecation!  :D

The Vulture FG OTKs I have seen were like THIS ONE, using cells only in the oponent's field and did Vulture+Fractal+thunder storm/RoF + Sky Blitz + (optional) Chimera.
It's a combo that uses less cards, but with the dissadvantage of being a pseudo OTK. You need an early expensive Afla (2 in your case) and you MUST discard useless cards to keep drawing.
As an advise: If you use only 2 TUs, don't pack 3. Get only 1 of each OTK combo card in the deck.
You need only one Alfa to start, the extra TU is for copying a Cell into your field. It takes 8 turns (or one bytern ;)) for the cells to fill your field, so even if all 3 TUs are in your last 10 cards it is no problem. I have not found myself needing to discard anything but late game dim shields in my testing of this deck.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2012, 12:27:18 am by LITHE »
╘═╦══╦═╗ ╔═╛
  ║  ╠═╬══
╚═══╩═╕ ╙ ╚═╕

Offline Rutarete

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Creativity should be nurtured.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Corpse Buffet [7 card OTK][FGs][1 upped card][Rainbow] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45341.msg1024902#msg1024902
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2012, 04:28:21 am »
Great job! I commend you for this.
It is the greatest mystery of all...
Rutarete: Roo tah reh teh
[22:50] <Jyi> meaning gets lost in translation... even in the same language.
My Decks

Offline dragonsdemesne

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Leeeeeeeeeeroyyyyyyyyy....
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2014 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 2/2013 WinnerBattle League 1/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2012 3rd Place
Re: Corpse Buffet [7 card OTK][FGs][1 upped card][Rainbow] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45341.msg1024915#msg1024915
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2012, 05:54:43 am »
I like this idea a lot, but what about something like THIS...

4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 52s 52s 52s 52s 542 542 542 542 560 5op 5rk 5rl 5rl 5rl 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 7gt 7h3 80i 8pu

On a full field, dessication gives 46 quanta.  Wipe the field, play arctic dragon, fractal it, play 3 more, sky blitz.  With the dessication, arctic dragon, and fractal played, there will always be room in hand for at least 3 additional dragons off of the fractal, and assuming a full field of creatures, you will always have enough quanta to play them from dessication.  This has the advantage of being even less cards.

Dessication + Arctic Dragon + Fractal + Sky Blitz + (Chimera if needed) = 5 cards in hand. 

Of course, it takes a lot to set up, but no more than what you already have.  The dragon and dessication have to be upped, but the rest you can get by without.  Plus, one fractal is cheaper than two parallel universe, whether upped or not.

edit: hmm ok need a way to give yourself cells, but still, you get the idea.  I'll dick around a bit and figure out a more optimal version.

edit: I dunno, maybe something like this?  Not sure if I've got the quanta right, or if it will stall long enough to get the combo off, but it looks like fun anyway :p

5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 6s3 6s3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 710 710 710 710 71c 71c 71c 74g 7gt 7h3 7k0 7mt 7mt 7mt 7n9 80i 8pj

edit: actually, maybe this, to help prevent mulligan problems with damsels.

52i 52i 52i 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 6s3 6s3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 710 710 710 710 71c 71c 71c 74g 7gt 7h3 7k0 7n9 80i 8pj

edit: Also, should mention mine is just a 100hp OTK, not 200.  Hmm... but for a 100hp otk I still don't think there's anything as small as 5 cards.  Would need tweaking to get it to 200, if that's even possible.

Offline kimham8a

• Reputation Power: 16
  • kimham8a is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.kimham8a is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.kimham8a is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • God of this world
Re: Corpse Buffet [7 card OTK][FGs][1 upped card][Rainbow] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45341.msg1024926#msg1024926
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2012, 07:18:37 am »
I think the Instosis combo with 2 less SoRs is 5 cards.
Hey there

• Guild of Death member
Re: Corpse Buffet [7 card OTK][FGs][1 upped card][Rainbow] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45341.msg1024945#msg1024945
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2012, 09:11:38 am »
@dragonsdemesne
I have tinkered trying to make use of mass water quantum but it results in too much going on, the muligan (?) is off. As for the challenge of a minimal card OTK, this is a deck I just threw together. Its a 3 card OTK and can be run completely unupped no problem, though it needs SoP so its not "newbie friendly."
Spoiler for Unupped "Infected Patient":
4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4tf 4tf 4tf 4tf 52s 52s 52s 52s 542 542 542 542 5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9 5rl 5rl 5rl 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 8pu
Spoiler for Upped:
5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6rv 6rv 6rv 6rv 71c 71c 71c 71c 72i 72i 72i 7q5 7q5 7q5 7ri 7ri 7ri 80d 80d 80d 80d 80d 80d 8pu
Pretty straightforward, chain dims while spawning a buffed army of Malgnant Cells (Photon+Alfa+SoP). Weak to PC, momentum, gravity shield and fire shield.
Spoiler for typical win:
Not bad for a deck worth fewer than 2000 :electrum hm?
╘═╦══╦═╗ ╔═╛
  ║  ╠═╬══
╚═══╩═╕ ╙ ╚═╕

Offline choongmyoung

• choongmyoung is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.choongmyoung is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.choongmyoung is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Me the Korean Cubiest.
Re: Corpse Buffet [7 card OTK][FGs][1 upped card][Rainbow] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45341.msg1024948#msg1024948
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2012, 09:30:38 am »
Good job ;) with the new card
Circular Logic is true. Thus, Circular Logic is true.

Offline Pineapple

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Pineapple hides under a Cloak.
  • Master of Cake
  • Awards: Silver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Corpse Buffet [7 card OTK][FGs][1 upped card][Rainbow] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45341.msg1024950#msg1024950
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2012, 09:39:33 am »
As for the challenge of a minimal card OTK, this is a deck I just threw together. Its a 3 card OTK and can be run completely unupped no problem, though it needs SoP so its not "newbie friendly."

Ah, but the main part about OTKing is that there's nothing (CC, PC, etc) that the opponent can do to stop you. Once you use unprotected permanents (and creatures) like SoP (and malignant cell), you leave your win-condition vulnerable to enemy meddling. ;)

• Guild of Death member
Re: Corpse Buffet [7 card OTK][FGs][1 upped card] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45341.msg1025079#msg1025079
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2012, 08:57:59 pm »
Brilliant usage of a new card! You even have room for another card if you want! (Liquid Shadow for EMs maybe?)
That's a good idea, I added it to the OP along with some corrections.

Ah, but the main part about OTKing is that there's nothing (CC, PC, etc) that the opponent can do to stop you. Once you use unprotected permanents (and creatures) like SoP (and malignant cell), you leave your win-condition vulnerable to enemy meddling. ;)
True enough, I suppose you could add some PAs, though the Cells would still be vulnerable the AI wont touch them.
╘═╦══╦═╗ ╔═╛
  ║  ╠═╬══
╚═══╩═╕ ╙ ╚═╕

Offline dragtom

• dragtom is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.dragtom is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.dragtom is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Champion of the Silences Torn.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - Divine ArtificeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeMS Paint Card Art #8 WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Corpse Buffet [7 card OTK][FGs][1 upped card][Rainbow] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45341.msg1026104#msg1026104
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2012, 03:39:04 pm »
reminds me of this
a boneyard and a 2nd dessication could help against the high-hp opponents, but that would also require another creature
be quick- time is quanta.

blarg: