*Author

Offline jumpingbeansTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 2
  • jumpingbeans is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Yo dawg
Afla PseudOTK https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=43627.msg1001848#msg1001848
« on: September 22, 2012, 03:20:18 pm »
Well, everyone seems to be posting OTKs, and I thought I might join. However, I didn't really want to be a traditional 'all-of-a-sudden-DRAGON' OTK - so I went with something that (I think) is unique. This is the Skeleton build so far:

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
52n 61p 714 714 71c 7n6 7n6 7n9

Basically, you Afla your own Spark early on. You put your two Vultures down, as well as the UGs and the Boneyard. You blow up one UG - your Vultures go up to 23|24, and your Cells gets replaced with Skellies. You blow the second one up. Vultures grow to 45|46 each. Sky Blitz to 90|46 each, *2 for 180 Damage, plus the previous 40 Damaga from the UGs.

Any suggestions? Would this deck even possibly be viable?

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Afla PseudOTK https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=43627.msg1001849#msg1001849
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2012, 03:25:17 pm »
there are some old afla pseudo OTKs, look at "The Condor" and "VVV" decks
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline dragtom

• Reputation Power: 16
  • dragtom is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.dragtom is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.dragtom is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Champion of the Silences Torn.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - Divine ArtificeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeMS Paint Card Art #8 WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Afla PseudOTK https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=43627.msg1003982#msg1003982
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2012, 01:22:19 pm »
add a deflagration for an enemies eclipse/nightfall.
add 2 for shields, a rightly-timed bonewall can still kill you.
of course you need quite a few sparks/aflatoxin's to get them early.
you will also need to play your condors before your field is swarmed, leaving them vulnerable to cc.
or just add 2 shockwaves and use these to kill cells.

replace the spark with a damselfly;
the 1 :air quanta will be better than 1 extra damage

i love how few cards you have to keep in your hand.

edit: you can actually do this fully unupped.
ill try to make an unupped version for you.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 02:45:10 pm by dragtom »
be quick- time is quanta.

anything
blarg: