*Author

Powerfrog

Whats the best way to build score? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36121.msg454428#msg454428
« on: January 29, 2012, 05:30:38 pm »
I want to get a high arena level.

I've always stuck to pvp1, but it gets worse as your score gets higher. What are the best alternatives?

Offline mesaprotector

• Reputation Power: 16
  • mesaprotector is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.mesaprotector is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.mesaprotector is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Be creative!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of LightBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Whats the best way to build score? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36121.msg454431#msg454431
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2012, 05:33:06 pm »
PvP1/2 is still pretty good even with a high score. Games take a long time, but the rewards are great.
AI3 is slow but sure.
Silver League is a good compromise between easiness and score gain.
FGs/Gold/Plat League are only good if you have a very strong deck, but then they're the best way by far.
Blue Ranger reporting, ready for teamwork and silly songs!

DarkStelth52

Re: Whats the best way to build score? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36121.msg454435#msg454435
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2012, 05:36:54 pm »
Pvp for non-upgraded, gold and platinum for uprgraded.

Offline dragonsdemesne

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Leeeeeeeeeeroyyyyyyyyy....
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2014 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 2/2013 WinnerBattle League 1/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2012 3rd Place
Re: Whats the best way to build score? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36121.msg454438#msg454438
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2012, 05:45:02 pm »
Probably this.  I got most of my score from arena and FGs, so the second part is definitely true.  FGs are easier, but give less score.  I'm not sure what PvP is like for score these days, but it did get a recent boost, plus 99% of people in pvp1/2 are n00bs so you have a guaranteed high win rate; it's just slow waiting for games.

Offline Acsabi44

• Reputation Power: 28
  • Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Coming to get ya.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBronze DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner14 Club - Most Expensive players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Whats the best way to build score? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36121.msg454443#msg454443
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2012, 05:56:11 pm »
USEM is still fast in AI3
[17:04:00] Dragon6: ‹@Acsabi44› You are Rage Potion, Phase Dragon and Momentum all in one
Interested in game strategy,  theory and other kinds of advice? Clicky clicky!

Powerfrog

Re: Whats the best way to build score? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36121.msg454474#msg454474
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2012, 06:52:40 pm »
Probably this.  I got most of my score from arena and FGs, so the second part is definitely true.  FGs are easier, but give less score.  I'm not sure what PvP is like for score these days, but it did get a recent boost, plus 99% of people in pvp1/2 are n00bs so you have a guaranteed high win rate; it's just slow waiting for games.
Yeah... Whats up with that? Every single time i play pvp i have like 90% win rate, no exaggeration. I've never understood that.

Gold/plat sounds nice... But i've never had a great winning deck for them. Same with FG. I mean it's still easily a positive score/profit in the long run, but it's a lot of losses...

Offline ralouf

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Elements lover
  • Awards: War #5 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2012 WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Whats the best way to build score? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36121.msg454479#msg454479
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2012, 07:01:25 pm »
Take 6 OP Sosac, add something that kill slowly but surely (accelerated titan, neurotoxin, shard of void) and you have a very good Plat farmer. I won 400k score this way
TEAM
:deathbig
War Se7en

Powerfrog

Re: Whats the best way to build score? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36121.msg454501#msg454501
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2012, 07:53:46 pm »
Take 6 OP Sosac, add something that kill slowly but surely (accelerated titan, neurotoxin, shard of void) and you have a very good Plat farmer. I won 400k score this way
Can you suggest a deck? I've never used any of the new shards but readiness...

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Whats the best way to build score? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36121.msg454510#msg454510
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2012, 08:34:11 pm »
PvP is generally not a good idea for fast gaining of score or electrum. If you want fast score and electrum, go grind AI3 or silver/gold.

Offline Acsabi44

• Reputation Power: 28
  • Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Coming to get ya.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBronze DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner14 Club - Most Expensive players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Whats the best way to build score? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36121.msg454522#msg454522
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2012, 09:17:15 pm »
Can you suggest a deck? I've never used any of the new shards but readiness...
Readiness is not new, just nobody played it cause it was crap.

Anyways:

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61s 61s 61s 61s 61v 61v 61v 61v 624 624 624 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 6rt 6rt 6rt 6rt 6rt 6rt 8pu

You could try this for gopld/plat. Not really tested, I just threw it together with an "as basic platinum beater" as possible in mind. Took it for one game in Plat, went a quick 100HP EM. (490  :electrum and score)
Silence is to be casted on the opp to prevent it from bursting after your SoSac time is over. You can buy a few rounds that way.

If you have the resources, then go for this:
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
6rm 6rm 6rm 6rm 6rm 6rm 6rt 6rt 6rt 6rt 6rt 6rt 74a 74a 74a 74a 74a 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7qd 7qd 7qd 7qd 7qd 8pl

Rember's SPlat. IMO this is superior to the nova version.

? ? ? s are Shard of Sacrifice in both decks
[17:04:00] Dragon6: ‹@Acsabi44› You are Rage Potion, Phase Dragon and Momentum all in one
Interested in game strategy,  theory and other kinds of advice? Clicky clicky!

Offline pikachufan2164

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Phase in, phase out.
  • Awards: Rouser of Willng3 RecruitsWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #5 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake 	2nd Trivia Winner
Re: Whats the best way to build score? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36121.msg454523#msg454523
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2012, 09:24:54 pm »
Platinum Arena is one of the fastest ways to gain score, since 1 electrum won = 1 score gained there. One game won can easily net you 150+ score.
I'm doing science, and I'm still alive.

Level 2 Magic Judge.

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Whats the best way to build score? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36121.msg454527#msg454527
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2012, 09:33:25 pm »
Platinum Arena is one of the fastest ways to gain score, since 1 electrum won = 1 score gained there. One game won can easily net you 150+ score.
Any good decks for plat grinding for someone like me with a few upped cards here and there? I tend to find gold more reliable since it's easier to get wins.

blarg: Acsabi44