*Author

TheKingJelly

Re: Problem? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27533.msg350991#msg350991
« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2011, 05:22:31 am »
Sooo, guys... can someone be banned? How about the guy who is visible in the screeni i put up?   :(

Offline Acsabi44

• Reputation Power: 28
  • Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Coming to get ya.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBronze DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner14 Club - Most Expensive players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Problem? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27533.msg351083#msg351083
« Reply #37 on: June 14, 2011, 12:57:39 pm »
Sooo, guys... can someone be banned? How about the guy who is visible in the screeni i put up?   :(
well mabe Zanz can IPban somebody, but he won't bother doing that in this case, I guess he only bans haxxorz.
There are the forum mods (such as SG) who can ban accounts from the forum.
Then there are the chatmods (Higs, for example) who can ban chat accounts.
[17:04:00] Dragon6: ‹@Acsabi44› You are Rage Potion, Phase Dragon and Momentum all in one
Interested in game strategy,  theory and other kinds of advice? Clicky clicky!

Offline jmizzle7

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • jmizzle7 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmizzle7 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmizzle7 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmizzle7 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmizzle7 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmizzle7 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • I'm kind of a big deal. People know me.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerSS Competition #1 1stCard Design Competition Winner
Re: Problem? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27533.msg351176#msg351176
« Reply #38 on: June 14, 2011, 04:00:38 pm »
 Global Moderator Comment Discussion on the OP has reached its conclusion, and is now locked. Attention all users -- reporting any in-game issues must be done via email to game.elements@gmail.com. Forum and/or chat staff are not responsible for issues related to the game itself. Do not start discussion threads about specific user infractions, and do not question forum staff decisions publicly. Any personal issues with forum staff should be handled via PM to ScaredGirl. Furthermore (and I cannot stress this enough), any inflammatory comments, questionable posts, or otherwise offensive material must be reported using the "report to moderator" button to the right of the post. Thank you.

blarg: