*Author

Active members:
Evil Combat(1) kintar(1) the dictator(1) Vineroz(1) GG(1) Azumi(1) Bluesky(1) AppAwesome(1) Kael Hate(1) Nume(1) Dragoon1140(1) Kuross(1) DevilLoss(1) miniwally(1) Cisco(1) icecoldbro(1) Ryan666(1) lava golem(1) BatCountry(1) Rubik87(1) xdude(1) Tea is good(1) morningstar(1) Levgre(1) Ekki(1) xn0ize(1) nerd1(1) killybob(1) xathil(1) Colossus(1) Xellus(1) digitalevil1(1) Mithcairion(1) MildlyFrightenedBoy(1) Wadjet(1) Thalas(1) Isei(1) Justsoneguy(1) kirchj33(1) Xenocidius(1) markilleruk(1) Drake_XIV(1) Vago(1) nojahh(1) bearclaw(1) Lato(1) eaglgenes101(1) Mathematistic(1) sstavross98(1) drolly(1) MystiK_(1) PoLdeR(1) blarp(1) Dewberry(1) Atico(1) xsindomanx(1) pwconfirm(1) timetock(1) Submachine(1) aefields(1) allembrande jackson(1) Odii Odsen(1) mrpaper(1) Avenger(1) serprex(1) agdhar(1) Beefmud754(1) ElementalDearWatson(1) Hyroen(1) kaempfer13(1) Monox D. I-Fly(1) asdw152(1) Manuel(1) Patient666158(1) immortal feud(1) Wyand(1) PuppyChow(2) $$$man(2) Arondight(2) sheno13(2) jacada(2) TheoCT(2) coldfusion(2) BurnOne(2) leecha(2) plastiqe(2) Lluis83(2) Camoninja(2) parasite99(2) rowcla(2) 10 men(2) cccombobreaker(2) Kuroaitou(2) DonceB(2) Jocko(2) Nadrin(2) Marsu(2) Onizuka(2) Rutarete(2) Pella(2) Leodip(2) Dopha(2) Blaze(2) Krzysiekxd(2) dark ripper(2) trashduke(2) flyingcat(2) Spielkind(2) mathman101(2) Sotter(2) Mr Muffin(2) Aves(2) Vindilos(2) RapidStar_(2) InsignificantWeeaboo(2) CactusKing(2) guy_fawkes(3) kobisjeruk(3) Sir Valimont(3) Sevs(3) bjessee(3) Wolfunit(3) ddevans96(3) Foraker(3) bripod(3) Tarutao(3) Blacksmith(3) Zso_Zso(3) Tsmuji(3) Puff(3) yee(3) andretimpa(3) JonathanCrazyJ(3) Blackstring(3) moehrpi(3) DoctorC(3) DoubleCapitals(3) McSod(4) DrunkDestroyer(4) johannhowitzer(4) twinsbuster(4) bored_ninja777(4) Getawu2(4) tttt(4) pikachufan2164(4) vagman13(4) kimham8a(4) BunKeR(4) hainkarga(4) worldwideweb3(4) Ginyu(4) iancudorinmarian(4) jmdt(5) trozman(5) zse(5) TheForbiddenOracle(5) Regyptic(5) Elbirn(5) treebeard xiii(5) ColorlessGreen(5) CuCN(5) Essence(6) Serrot(6) nireus(6) SpikeSpiegel(6) pervepic(7) Marvaddin(7) omegareaper7(7) Bonestorm(7) TheonlyrealBeef(8) suxerz(8) Bootsza(8) CB!(9) jmizzle7(9) Rastafla(9) Jen-i(9) neuroleptics(9) rob77dp(9) calindu(10) Higurashi(10) dragonsdemesne(12) Jenkar(13) willng3(15) ralouf(19) antiaverage(23) siriosirio(27) Dragoon(65)

Offline Marsu

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Marsu is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Marsu is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Marsu is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Green.
  • Awards: Winner of Booster Draft #2 - PvP EventBattle League 2/2013 Third Place7th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2013 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: I'm awesome! I have 12 of every card! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9584.msg1026847#msg1026847
« Reply #396 on: December 30, 2012, 02:39:16 pm »
525 upped. sigh.
Gold for about 100 more though... Still a long way to go.

Offline Serrot

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Serrot is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: I'm awesome! I have 12 of every card! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9584.msg1031347#msg1031347
« Reply #397 on: January 12, 2013, 06:32:14 pm »
Hey everyone :D

Does anyone know how much electrum will it cost to upgrade rare cards and also buy every non rare cards and upgrade them? Or simply put how much it cost me to make a Trainer Edition if I only have all the rare cards(except nymphs and marks) and will still be buying and upgrading all other non rare cards.

See, I'm not much of a hoarder. I sell every cards I can get a hold of, be it an Upgraded or Un-Upped. I only keep rare cards. So  I want to know how much electrum will I need to have to be able to make the trainer edition. Thanks to whomever will be able to answer my question :D

Offline BunKeR

• Reputation Power: 3
  • BunKeR is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Antispin it .
Re: I'm awesome! I have 12 of every card! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9584.msg1031354#msg1031354
« Reply #398 on: January 12, 2013, 06:50:53 pm »
I won my 12th SoI today ! Now only 2x Relic and 1x SoBr until I have 12 of every unupped card besides Nymphs and Marks .

I'm just over  300 upped cards tho = \ super discouraging .

/grind/grind/grind .
Proud member of Team :time in War #6 =]
Gravitybow
" Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon." ~ Anger in the Sky , Ertz

Offline treebeard xiii

• Reputation Power: 18
  • treebeard xiii is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.treebeard xiii is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.treebeard xiii is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • sose is all i need and all i give
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: I'm awesome! I have 12 of every card! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9584.msg1031355#msg1031355
« Reply #399 on: January 12, 2013, 06:54:08 pm »
In answer to your question serrot a lot trainer edition is twenty four of every pillar and pend upped and unupped plus six unupped and upped of normal cards not sure of  exact cost its 1500 electrum for each upgrade as an example the upped pillars alone cost 468000 electrum and with pends as well its 900000  so you can guess from that
love makin my decks unusual if able. Chaos and luck are widely regarded as different i beg to differ just refer to :entropy but for those in the know also refer to :time and :death.

The nymphs of tree

Offline Serrot

• New to Elements
Re: I'm awesome! I have 12 of every card! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9584.msg1031361#msg1031361
« Reply #400 on: January 12, 2013, 07:21:00 pm »
In answer to your question serrot a lot trainer edition is twenty four of every pillar and pend upped and unupped plus six unupped and upped of normal cards not sure of  exact cost its 1500 electrum for each upgrade as an example the upped pillars alone cost 468000 electrum and with pends as well its 900000  so you can guess from that

so the 900,000 is only for buying and upping pillars and pends right? Any rough estimate on how much would it cost for buying and upping the other rare and non-rare cards? Also congratz on your 3rd place finish in the tournament.

Offline neuroleptics

• Reputation Power: 13
  • neuroleptics is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.neuroleptics is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • I resent the limitations to my own imaginations
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: I'm awesome! I have 12 of every card! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9584.msg1031362#msg1031362
« Reply #401 on: January 12, 2013, 07:23:45 pm »
Ah..... 500 upgrades more. Kindly donate me 750,000  :electrum please.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 07:25:19 pm by neuroleptics »
Decks | Arena
Gravity#War 6 | Time #Budokan3 #Guild | Life

Offline Jenkar

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Heart's made of shadows
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2013 WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of AirWinner of Revive the Archive 2!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeBeginners League 1/2012 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of AirAvatar of Patience - Winner of the 7 Heavenly Virtues Deck CompetitionBeginners League 3/2011 3rd PlaceC-C-C-Combo Maker Winner!
Re: I'm awesome! I have 12 of every card! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9584.msg1031367#msg1031367
« Reply #402 on: January 12, 2013, 07:28:17 pm »

so the 900,000 is only for buying and upping pillars and pends right? Any rough estimate on how much would it cost for buying and upping the other rare and non-rare cards? Also congratz on your 3rd place finish in the tournament.
roughly 2.5millions total, iirc.

Also, just so you know :
Quote from: Serrot
See, I'm not much of a hoarder. I sell every cards I can get a hold of, be it an Upgraded or Un-Upped. I only keep rare cards. So  I want to know how much electrum will I need to have to be able to make the trainer edition.
That is a horrible mistake if you're aiming for trainer edition. (you're roughly going to need 40% more).
« Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 07:29:55 pm by Jenkar »
The madness is in each of us. Close your eyes, sing, and open your webbed wings to the silent winds.
Beautiful art : http://i.imgur.com/eUhyYCC.png

Offline Serrot

• New to Elements
Re: I'm awesome! I have 12 of every card! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9584.msg1031376#msg1031376
« Reply #403 on: January 12, 2013, 07:51:55 pm »
roughly 2.5millions total, iirc.

Thank you Sir Jenkar.. Also what does IIRC stands for? Isn't that the chat thingy?

[/quote]
Also, just so you know :
Quote from: Serrot
See, I'm not much of a hoarder. I sell every cards I can get a hold of, be it an Upgraded or Un-Upped. I only keep rare cards. So  I want to know how much electrum will I need to have to be able to make the trainer edition.
That is a horrible mistake if you're aiming for trainer edition. (you're roughly going to need 40% more).
[/quote]

Noted. My friends for that same reason also kept telling I shouldn't sell cards I get that aren't useful at the moment. But I find it a bit laggy when there are a lot of cards in the inventory. Thanks for your advice Sir Jenkar.

P.S
I fail at quoting hahaha

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: I'm awesome! I have 12 of every card! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9584.msg1031378#msg1031378
« Reply #404 on: January 12, 2013, 07:54:27 pm »
The chat is a form of IRC, but IIRC means 'If I remember correctly' :3
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline Jen-i

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Jen-i hides under a Cloak.
  • Death to the Ninja!
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeElements League 2/2018 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 2/2014 3rd Place8th Trials - Master of LightWinner of SacrificeWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2014 1st PlaceSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWar #7 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBest Sportsman - War #6Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Team PvP #514 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksBeginners League 1/2012 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2011 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2011 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: I'm awesome! I have 12 of every card! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9584.msg1031379#msg1031379
« Reply #405 on: January 12, 2013, 07:55:39 pm »
The solution to that lag tends to be "don't ever open up the All Cards tab" - I'm pretty sure that would cause my game to crash - but even on my other machine (crappy single core) I rarely had an issue with lag if I avoided that"
« Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 07:57:15 pm by Jen-i »
Lux Kyrie

Offline Jenkar

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Heart's made of shadows
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2013 WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of AirWinner of Revive the Archive 2!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeBeginners League 1/2012 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of AirAvatar of Patience - Winner of the 7 Heavenly Virtues Deck CompetitionBeginners League 3/2011 3rd PlaceC-C-C-Combo Maker Winner!
Re: I'm awesome! I have 12 of every card! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9584.msg1031383#msg1031383
« Reply #406 on: January 12, 2013, 07:59:46 pm »
Especially since zanz update the game to be smoother.
The madness is in each of us. Close your eyes, sing, and open your webbed wings to the silent winds.
Beautiful art : http://i.imgur.com/eUhyYCC.png

Offline Serrot

• New to Elements
Re: I'm awesome! I have 12 of every card! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9584.msg1031388#msg1031388
« Reply #407 on: January 12, 2013, 08:17:13 pm »
The chat is a form of IRC, but IIRC means 'If I remember correctly' :3

Now I get it.. Haha I've been encountering that abbreviation and it always seem to be out of context for me.

anything
blarg: