*Author

Active members:
Dragoon1140(1) Kamietsu(1) QuantumT(1) EvaRia(1) Dragoon(1) KimQ(1) LadyViator2(1) morningstar(1) likelinker(1) omegareaper7(1) DrOctaganapus2(1) shwiggles(1) KingOfArmagio(1) Malignant(1) GreenThumb(1) Jappert(1) afxtal(1) Yoshi29pi(1) whitevo(1) Nepycros(1) etphonehome(1) zero2212(1) keisei(1) presonlam(1) Sh00pdaWoop(1) Arceus567(1) Haltar Dhrim(1) Sinec(1) Tille123465789(1) Holokausti(1) frlaa(1) hawknose33(1) FlarePod(1) Time_lord_victorius(1) makapse(1) minordeity1(1) Aygor(1) pedzacyzolw(1) RagidyRock(1) Dandy(1) corky(1) Mammalman(1) waterzx(1) MistressAbyss(1) ~Napalm(1) TheFallenHero94(1) GeniugG(1) gnomikomori(1) YoungSot(1) puri1(1) Kakugane(1) vivimancer(1) MonsterOfTheYear(1) iglidich(1) Troh(1) changeme3(1) GreeN321(1) drolly(1) teffy(1) Fosius(1) psyker63(1) jesusw00t(1) atom9(1) jocloud31(1) Gocubbies1212(1) jonathanzex(1) sunyata(1) adal1234(1) THEACCUSO(1) keng2(1) Haydun(1) Asterix3(1) Gambb(1) Krikk(1) nico280(1) treebeard xiii(1) justaburd(1) Draniei(1) Jen-i(1) Cerryl(1) Demonite(1) zasdd(1) sixers(1) hoodedthefox(1) MegroN(1) riva(1) jhincherick(1) Yeelp(1) cristelle(1) hippoboy247(1) Luminouskun(1) CGP(1) colleenchanw(1) PWOProtego(1) 10 men(1) Thymidine(1) Torriku(1) jarozaoz(1) ARTHANASIOS(1) Peknanjo(1) tiparas(1) theycallmederp(1) EMZheath(1) hickit(1) DeathKnyte(1) Brusterix(1) Physsion(1) jetstream13(1) Discord(1) Cardplayer(1) AD TienzuStorm(1) Onslaught(1) ProBacon(1) Basman-1453(1) Afdarenty(1) chrispybacon84(1) Espithel(1) Silver Emerald(1) andretimpa(1) fabian771(1) asdw152(1) InsignificantWeeaboo(1) kaempfer13(1) Metoropolice(2) RootRanger(2) kitty45(2) ztormtrooper(2) growl(2) ZergKing(2) Marvaddin(2) aPiiNKFiSH(2) Terroking(2) Bonestorm(2) xathil(2) Nemo(2) NikaZaslavsky(2) Amphetryon(2) IceySammy(2) SinisterSaint(2) GaDv.Shining(2) alexmf2(2) automeris(2) BluePriest(2) Iyashii(2) Wizardcat(2) tyranim(2) Blues(2) jackofalltrades(2) asiantraceur(2) Homergande(2) supertoxicwaste(2) Schlonz(2) Nannu(2) yumdubaby(2) Malebolgia(2) rosutosefi(2) Ilias22(2) jumpingbeans(2) ernesto91(2) Vernonro(2) Rainchild(2) fran91(2) Regyptic(2) mecavtp(2) MaTianLong(2) kcinsti(2) Solento(2) supermarth64(2) moehrpi(2) trepar11(2) OdinVanguard(2) DigitalPixel(2) S2xaT5No(2) aerinon(2) Paddoo(2) UnholyAir(2) MeXoTiK(2) Rogue5985(2) WexMajor(2) ohannesburger(2) Antibiotics(2) drulles(2) Delerium(2) CrimsonTree(2) shocker14(2) pest.(2) the dictator(2) LonelyBarstool(2) Nautalis.(2) Varunani(2) Tantoney(2) ThatGuy_21(2) Captain Scibra(2) agdhar(2) davidfranses(2) Linkcat(2) MeowMeowCat(2) godofdeath500(2) Lastmerlin(2) 1011686(2) ratcharmer(2) Leebill98(2) A_JEDI(2) TheonlyrealBeef(2) Ryousen(2) glennfoo(3) icecoldbro(3) Rastafla(3) itsnick(3) Djhopper :)(3) Darkslay(3) hello12(3) Brontos(3) ralouf(3) regen2k9(3) atm2995(3) UTAlan(3) Wolfunit(3) hell7fire1(3) Heavenscall(3) Luminous(3) @sshole1371(3) Alorx(3) SnoWeb(3) MisterWax(3) Joe21(3) bomber(3) Dewberry(3) fruglemonkey(3) Theboss1248(3) Blacksmith(3) djdj24(3) theelkspeaks(3) worldwideweb3(3) Ghaladh(3) DrBla(3) cender666(3) igor135(3) Manuel(3) MasterWalks(3) Onizuka(4) zupermannd(4) Delauney(4) qwandri(4) Chromatophore(4) Zerker(4) Jocko(4) artimies7(4) bmd(4) KeeperofDreams(4) Guldfisk(4) Einstein Skw(4) Helston(4) Rainbowninja(4) The Amphigory(4) Vangelios(4) Arwulf(4) Odii Odsen(4) Aphrael(4) VanWinkle(4) iloveashley3(4) AyneSlaugh(4) xsindomanx(4) richboom(4) dark ripper(4) ademut(4) killybob(5) DarknessDemon(5) semibalanus(5) qwerter(5) mathman101(5) Foraker(5) blarp(5) Dopha(5) timetock(5) Terran 3(5) iDaire(5) benoit(5) spiritkirinblade(6) Essence(6) bripod(6) calindu(6) glopso(6) Acsabi44(6) burpcow(6) blahs15(6) Psychoa(6) Keeps(6) serprex(6) Aknelo(6) jonathancrazyj(6) PlayerOa(7) mortisgrey(7) pupi4(7) Chapuz(7) EmeraldDagger(7) Camoninja(8) Rember(8) mesaprotector(8) Levy(8) Silver(8) Cheesy111(8) NaTuraL(8) euclid47(8) bobknows(8) Silux(8) Chuck__Boris(8) Coolkid1(8) Glitch(9) Contrary(9) Vineroz(9) whatifidogetcaught?(9) xyan(9) grimdragon64(9) deathreign3(9) montrossen(9) UnderneathTheLens(10) AP579(10) mrezman(10) freeyourmind(10) SpikeSpiegel(10) dragtom(10) Wyand(10) Aves(11) Jangoo(11) MystiK_(11) traceurling(11) kirbylover314(11) suxerz(12) Wizy(12) rob77dp(12) bossitron(12) deidmann(13) Opsinis(13) Tsmuji(13) flyingcat(13) Guizonde(14) thispersonisagenius(14) iancudorinmarian(14) Narukta(14) Zawadx(14) AvadaKedavvra(15) seulintse(15) siriosirio(16) TheManuz(16) Fippe94(16) Treldon(16) allembrande jackson(16) ddevans96(17) Gandora(18) Xenocidius(19) Monox D. I-Fly(19) russianspy1234(20) eljoemo(21) Marsu(22) Dm1321(22) AyneSPoV(22) Annele(23) AD Storm Bolt(24) eaglgenes101(25) Drake_XIV(27) yee(28) neuroleptics(28) antiaverage(28) Poker Alho(29) TribalTrouble(30) Frozengaia(31) Leodip(32) choongmyoung(34) Ginyu(34) Tirear(37) CrockettRocket(38) kimham8a(39) Pella(39) ColorlessGreen(39) dawn to dusk(41) BeefSupreme(46) CuCN(50) Submachine(51) Absol(55) Jenkar(60) pikachufan2164(70) dragonsdemesne(75) Rutarete(86) willng3(90) furballdn(92) Higurashi(203)

Offline neuroleptics

• Reputation Power: 13
  • neuroleptics is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.neuroleptics is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • I resent the limitations to my own imaginations
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Ask a simple question, get a simple answer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21501.msg496288#msg496288
« Reply #696 on: May 10, 2012, 04:49:37 pm »
Why isn't there a ONE/GENERAL topic with top HB/FG farming decks?

Something obvious instead of browsing the forums like mad after such things.
Everything simple and organized.
No more N topics about it.
If you notice, top right of the forum ......search, just type that in. Actually , someone already asked this question -about FG farming and arena....i don't recall where, but i think i'll posted a few for that person.
Easiest of all, go community recommended decks http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/board,505.0.html
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 04:54:56 pm by neuroleptics »
Decks | Arena
Gravity#War 6 | Time #Budokan3 #Guild | Life

Offline DoubleCapitals

• Master of Earth
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • *whistle*
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of EarthSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake11th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Ask a simple question, get a simple answer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21501.msg496521#msg496521
« Reply #697 on: May 11, 2012, 01:36:49 am »
I have crappy score, some rares, few shards, few upgrades and about 7k. what deck do i use, and what do i farm?
L R L R STOP & DASH & UP & TALK B B A B S(tart)

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Ask a simple question, get a simple answer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21501.msg496529#msg496529
« Reply #698 on: May 11, 2012, 01:46:50 am »
I have crappy score, some rares, few shards, few upgrades and about 7k. what deck do i use, and what do i farm?
Get a grabbow and farm the arena (silver)

Offline Camoninja

• Reputation Power: 7
  • Camoninja is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • failed quitter
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Ask a simple question, get a simple answer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21501.msg497364#msg497364
« Reply #699 on: May 12, 2012, 10:05:12 pm »
How do you change the clock time, where it says "Hello [you]"? I thought it used to be under Account Settings, but I don't see it there. Yes, I have clocks elsewhere, but it bugs me. It's 4 hours ahead.

Offline UnderneathTheLens

• Reputation Power: 10
  • UnderneathTheLens is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.UnderneathTheLens is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Ask a simple question, get a simple answer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21501.msg497375#msg497375
« Reply #700 on: May 12, 2012, 10:20:20 pm »
How do you change the clock time, where it says "Hello [you]"? I thought it used to be under Account Settings, but I don't see it there. Yes, I have clocks elsewhere, but it bugs me. It's 4 hours ahead.

Profile -> Modify Profile -> Look and Layout

Offline Guizonde

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Guizonde is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • i have no idea what i'm doing
Re: Ask a simple question, get a simple answer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21501.msg497670#msg497670
« Reply #701 on: May 13, 2012, 03:12:33 pm »
the other day, my oracle card was owl's eye (which the oracle gave me :) ) and so i built a flying OE deck. badly, it seems, as it got a perfect 0-6 score.

did i accidentaly build an OE farm? is that frowned upon? do other people do it?
0_o 0_0 ¯\(º_o)/¯
ugh, at the risk of repeating myself....
"^ why didn't i think of that?"

Offline Poker Alho

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • flips are overrated
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Ask a simple question, get a simple answer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21501.msg497671#msg497671
« Reply #702 on: May 13, 2012, 03:14:34 pm »
the other day, my oracle card was owl's eye (which the oracle gave me :) ) and so i built a flying OE deck. badly, it seems, as it got a perfect 0-6 score.

did i accidentaly build an OE farm? is that frowned upon? do other people do it?

farms on arena are not frowned upon, its usually a choice a player makes when he puts his deck. For example, there's a thread solely dedicated to people posting their farm decks on their repective leagues (just dont know where or i would give you the link)

Offline Rutarete

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Creativity should be nurtured.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Ask a simple question, get a simple answer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21501.msg497679#msg497679
« Reply #703 on: May 13, 2012, 03:31:14 pm »

farms on arena are not frowned upon, its usually a choice a player makes when he puts his deck. For example, there's a thread solely dedicated to people posting their farm decks on their repective leagues (just dont know where or i would give you the link)
http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,38714.msg481569.html#msg481569
It is the greatest mystery of all...
Rutarete: Roo tah reh teh
[22:50] <Jyi> meaning gets lost in translation... even in the same language.
My Decks

Offline DoubleCapitals

• Master of Earth
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • *whistle*
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of EarthSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake11th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Ask a simple question, get a simple answer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21501.msg498120#msg498120
« Reply #704 on: May 14, 2012, 09:25:44 am »
Recommend me one.
L R L R STOP & DASH & UP & TALK B B A B S(tart)

Offline Marsu

• Marsu is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Marsu is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Marsu is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Green.
  • Awards: Winner of Booster Draft #2 - PvP EventBattle League 2/2013 Third Place7th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2013 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Ask a simple question, get a simple answer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21501.msg498127#msg498127
« Reply #705 on: May 14, 2012, 10:18:13 am »
Or just think for yourself? Never understood how some people just copy&paste some deck from the forum and then play it. Can you actually be proud to win? Can it be fun? Just try decks yourself.

Offline Poker Alho

• Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • flips are overrated
Re: Ask a simple question, get a simple answer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21501.msg498175#msg498175
« Reply #706 on: May 14, 2012, 02:00:02 pm »
Or just think for yourself? Never understood how some people just copy&paste some deck from the forum and then play it. Can you actually be proud to win? Can it be fun? Just try decks yourself.

i make decks all the time. I also play decks made from others. I hope other people like and try the decks i create.

Dont underestimate the work of others, using an already made deck is not something to be ashamed of, its actually something i think everyone should do, it gives you a good grip on the game, on the card mechanics and synergies and it can ultimately inspire you to make your own deck. I only started making decks myself after a while

your post reminds of people who think they can learn all by themselves, that learning from others is useless. That is not true

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Ask a simple question, get a simple answer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21501.msg498189#msg498189
« Reply #707 on: May 14, 2012, 02:51:51 pm »
Recommend me one.
Antagonbow, toxic shriekers, any immobow.

anything
blarg: