*Author

Offline Wardead

• Reputation Power: 10
  • Wardead is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Wardead is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • New to Elements
Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg98504#msg98504
« Reply #240 on: June 22, 2010, 02:07:04 pm »
EVERYONE Grydit is already out. I quit before this RPG started, so Grydit is already inactive. You don't need to kill him, I took away the character before the beginning.

Offline Bloodshadow

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 46
  • Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • 吞天纳地,魔渡众生。天下万物,唯我至尊。
  • Awards: Ultimate Profile WinnerOpposites Attract
Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg98992#msg98992
« Reply #241 on: June 23, 2010, 01:19:11 am »
Wardead, I know that Grydit is out. However, we lack the position of an eighth player, so I just decided to drag Grydit along since Flying Fahrenheit is not playing this game. Don't worry, I'll kill him off in the third round.

Since nobody posted, I'll just go ahead and post Jonathan's Demigod form... later.
To be or not to be, I can do both at once. Go learn quantum mechanics, n00b.

Offline Essence

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Voice of the Oracle -- Jezzie's Pimp -- Often Gone
  • Awards: 2nd Trials - Master of Water1st Trials - Master of WaterFG Deck-Designer - The OutcastsShard Madness! Competition WinnerEpic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerElder Recruiter
Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg99183#msg99183
« Reply #242 on: June 23, 2010, 11:48:41 am »
If something happens and you think it deserves my attention, feel free to PM me. Other than that, I'm probably here if you want to shoot the breeze.

miniwally

Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg99251#msg99251
« Reply #243 on: June 23, 2010, 02:58:08 pm »
Who will be the light humour now :(.

Offline Wardead

• Wardead is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Wardead is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • New to Elements
Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg99406#msg99406
« Reply #244 on: June 23, 2010, 06:03:07 pm »
Wothout Icy, this RPG is meaningless. He was my favourite character. I hope my 2nd one can do a good job.

PS: My second best character is Angus.

Helios

Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg99411#msg99411
« Reply #245 on: June 23, 2010, 06:11:51 pm »
Wothout Icy, this RPG is meaningless.
I would not immediately assume this.

Icy was an important player, but his departure should not be equated with the end of the RPG.

Offline Wardead

• New to Elements
Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg99424#msg99424
« Reply #246 on: June 23, 2010, 06:24:04 pm »
Well meaningless for me, because he was my favourite character. He was really funny.

Offline Bloodshadow

• Legendary Member
  • Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • 吞天纳地,魔渡众生。天下万物,唯我至尊。
Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg99428#msg99428
« Reply #247 on: June 23, 2010, 06:27:26 pm »
Icy writes funny stuff, I write OP stuff, and Helios writes unbelievably sophisticated stuff... :P

Didn't write anything, Helios?

Offline Essence

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Voice of the Oracle -- Jezzie's Pimp -- Often Gone
  • Awards: 2nd Trials - Master of Water1st Trials - Master of WaterFG Deck-Designer - The OutcastsShard Madness! Competition WinnerEpic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerElder Recruiter
Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg99611#msg99611
« Reply #248 on: June 23, 2010, 10:00:35 pm »
<sniff>
If something happens and you think it deserves my attention, feel free to PM me. Other than that, I'm probably here if you want to shoot the breeze.

Helios

Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg99617#msg99617
« Reply #249 on: June 23, 2010, 10:10:35 pm »
Icy's departure and the absence of the light-hearted Nanuuk are regrettable and shall be missed, but the story itself must proceed until its end.

Editing in progress.

Arcterael lay surrounded by a gently pulsing blue light.

Having been restored to consciousness, he immediately attempted to orient himself and to obtain his bearings, wondering where he was until he noticed the approach of a figure emitting an altogether extremely familiar golden-white light.

"Hail and well met, Arcterael, dear old friend; a star shines upon the hour of our meeting!"

By the beautiful Light of Solraegiel!

"Catyrael? There could be no more propitious encounter in all the world, such that this cannot be a mere chance meeting, and I am the most fortunate of all, for Justice has come when I seek its assistance most urgently!" he replied joyously.

Suddenly, another extremely troubling thought occurred to the Archangel of Hope.

"One moment, Catyrael. Where exactly are we? We are not in the Dream, I hope?"

But the Archangel of Justice laughed, dismissing this anxiety.

"Fear not. You live, and so do I, and I am the bearer of excellent news. I have received the message concerning your present situation from your wonderfully sweet niece and further, due to your invocation of Divine Intervention, producing and releasing a supernova of Light significant enough to be noticed from afar, Heaven is now aware of your location as well."

"So it is over? You shall arrive as soon as possible with the armies of Heaven to destroy the evil here, I presume?"

Catyrael's complexion saddened.

"I fear that it will not be as simple. Council approval will be required to dispatch an Expeditionary Force, and the debate may last for a while yet."

"You do not know what I have already witnessed; no one in Heaven can be aware of the magnitude of the horror currently being perpetrated by a sadistic cruel moron in those gladiatorial pits! There can be no question about it; you must dispatch not just an expeditionary force as if these were a few mere troublemakers whom you routinely deal with on a regular basis. Perhaps not since the end of the Last Golden Age have I seen something akin to this and comparable with it; this is a special, extraordinary kind of evil based upon and stemming from the very core of the matter. Therefore, you will not simply send an Expeditionary Force. You must bring not solely yourself and the Sword of Justice, but also the entirety of the Army and the Guardians of the Peace complemented by the heaviest support in our arsenals, the Winged Cavalry and the Riders of the Dawn. And if you do less than is required of you now, with all due respect, old friend, it seems to me that you shall be obligated to impeach your Justice and your credibility," Arcterael said urgently.

"I shall do everything that is in my power to assist you at the earliest possible convenience; of that you may rest assured. To begin, you may expect the arrival of the Sword of Justice in the very near future, perhaps within 5 hours. However, I do not believe that even despite my urging, the Council will be inclined to send sizeable reinforcements any earlier than 48 hours, and that is if you are fortunate."

"They may be bureaucratic, but they are not heartless. You have achieved a significant amount of fame for your oratorial skills in the Court; therefore, deliver another rousing plea and kindle a great throbbing and stirring in the hearts of Lumaeliel and Sofirael. Having done so, Soliraelis shall, being a decent fellow himself, see the light, and you shall have acquired your majority."

"By your word, Arcterael, what you have suggested shall be done and I shall come to deliver you from this tribulation. We shall meet again in the physical world soon. However, for the time being, your friends there require your aid once more. Your energy has already been restored unto you. Awaken."

Upon the speaking of these words, the immaterial surroundings disappeared, and the physical environment in the gladiatorial pits of the Emperor returned to Arcterael's consciousness.

Having been completely restored, not hesitating for a second before the winged sea-serpent appearing devilish fiend whom styled himself "Abbadon", he invoked the blessing of the Fair, shouting,

"Ai Elbereth! Bless me with thy Light most pure and fair, and I shall inspire Hope within and Hope without."

His entire armour set glowing with a brilliant blue Light, Dawnbringer magnificently enhanced with the blessing and with divine energy, he initiated the first attack, targeting the soft underbelly of the hostile, knowing that with Jonathan's reinforcement, none should stand for long in their way.

Offline Bloodshadow

• Legendary Member
  • 吞天纳地,魔渡众生。天下万物,唯我至尊。
Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg99625#msg99625
« Reply #250 on: June 23, 2010, 10:25:51 pm »
So you are going to bring an army of Archangels, Helios? Very well. I will get Luna to try to bring the entire Galaxian Pantheon.

I'll write something soon, but not now; right now I'm making a new avatar for myself with original art.

Editing.

"Elbereth!" Arcterael shouted. The Archangel's armor, sword, and shield burst into a brilliant blue light, so bright that even Jonathan had to shield his eyes. He seemed to have recovered from his fatigue. Immediately after initiating Elbereth, Arcterael attacked, diving toward Abaddon's lower abdomen.

"You think you can hurt me, pathetic Angel?" Abaddon snarled. Cobalt flames burned darkly on the Abysserpent's tail, as the demonic beast lashed out to strike the shining blue form of Arcterael. The angel and demon collided, resulting in a loud crash and burst of dark and light blue sparks. Arcterael had left a small dent on Abaddon's tail, but cobalt fire licked at the wound and within moments it was gone.

"Do not underestimate him, Arcterael," Jonathan warned. "Abaddon is one of the Demon Lords of Hell, a force to be reckoned with. At his full power, Abaddon is at least as powerful as one of your Council."

Abaddon opened his jaws, cobalt flames gathering into a large sphere. "DIE, ANGELIC FOOLS!" He roared. The sphere of blue fire and darkness expanded, becoming larger and larger. Shockwaves of dark energy spread out from the sphere, as it continued its diabolical growth; within moments, the sphere of dark energy had grown to almost six feet in radius.

"ABYSSAL CALAMITY!"

"NO!" Jonathan shouted. He had seen this attack once before. The last time he faced Abaddon, that attack had decimated an entire village in a single instant. In Angelic form, I'm not nearly strong enough to block that attack, Jonathan thought urgently. I'll have to... Closing his eyes, Jonathan began to call upon the Godly powers within himself, those dormant powers that once belonged to Sol Invictus.

Just like Arcterael had done before, Jonathan's body burst into intense golden light, as his glowing Angelic aura turned from white to a brilliant golden yellow. An enormous pillar of pure golden light erupted from Jonathan's body, like a sudden burst of raw power from the Sun itself. Like a sword, that pillar of light cut into the sphere of blue-black darkness, puncturing through like a needle through paper. With a truly titanic explosion of light and darkness, Abaddon's cataclysmic attack was reduced to nought.

The residual energies of the attacks dissipated, revealing Jonathan's new, radiant form. His wings were no longer the white, feathered wings of Angels; they were now covered by glittering golden draconian scales, luminous like the Sun. A golden tattoo, an arcane sigil representing the Sun and the purest Light, was glowing on Jonathan's forehead. His bright golden eyes were burning with a golden inner fire, instilling terror in the hearts of the unholy. A shining golden aura, with the pure and resplendent brilliance of the Sun itself, surrounded Jonathan's body, showing his true nature of Godhood.

Just like how Jonathan had changed, the Excalibur had also evolved to a newer, more advanced form. Before, in its Judgment form, the Excalibur was a 10-cm wide silver claymore; but now, the sword was more than twice its original size, a massive, executioner's guillotine blade. The sword was almost as wide as Jonathan himself, and its length exceeded his own height. The blade was still silvery white, but the golden runes etched on its smooth surface were now burning brightly with golden sunfire, covering the entire blade. The sword was absolutely humongous; looking at its sheer size, it would probably take a strong and muscular man both of his hands to lift such a massive weapon. But Jonathan held it with one single hand and swung the weapon around, as though the giant blade weighted less than a feather.

Angus Thermopyle, who had just woken up from his near-concussion, stared at Jonathan in disbelief. "What in hell are you?!" He said, eyes wide, looking at Jonathan's magnificent golden dragon wings and enormous sword. I'm sure glad that he isn't gonna use that sword on me, the troll thought.

"I am Sol Invictus, God of the Unconquered Sun," Jonathan spoke. His voice was thunderous and booming, echoing even though there were nothing for sound to reverberate against. "Abaddon, Lord of the Abyss, you shall face Execution!"

"NEVER!!!" Abaddon screamed. "DIE, SOL INVICTUS!!!" He opened his serpentine jaws again, and they seemed to split wider than they normally could. A sphere of solid darkness was being charged in the serpent's mouth, a devastating attack that would be several times more destructive than the one he unleashed moments ago.

But Jonathan would not let the demon finish preparing its attack. Raising his massive sword high above his hand, Jonathan began to chant in a strange, archaic language. The golden sigils on the Excalibur burned even brighter, until the entire blade shone in a brilliant shade of gold that was like a beacon of Light in the desert of darkness. With a shout, Jonathan swung his blade, seemingly cutting a rift into the very sky itself.

"剑落太虚!"

The sky itself split open. Like the eye of Heaven itself, the golden rift opened, revealing Light inside so bright that it dimmed Arcterael's Elbereth-enhanced light. Then, from within the Light, something began to emerge. It was an energy sword, made of concentrated Light, but it was gold instead of the normal white; white lightning crackled and danced around the edge of the blade, sending out frequent flashes of thunder. The size of that one energy sword was unlike anything anyone had seen in the world; the blade itself was more than two meters wide, more than twenty meters long. With an incomprehensible amount of raw power, the colossal blade dropped from the rift in the sky like a guillotine blade, descending upon the serpentine form of Abaddon with the promise of instant death.

The above was Jonathan's 5th energy sword technique. The resultant light-sword was so powerful that it cannot be generated by himself, it has to be summoned. Hence, he had to cut a rift in the sky to summon that OMGUBERSWORD. However, afterwards Jonathan will be very tired and incapacitated, so in the beginning of stage 3 he'll probably be almost unable to fight; since I'm introducing Jennifer, she'll most likely do all the fighting for Jonathan in the beginning of round 3.
Jonathan's 6th, final attack is even more overpowered. However, I won't reveal anything about it, until Jonathan actually uses that in the end of stage 3 after reaching Divine form.

Sigh... Now that Icy is gone, I don't get to see Nanuuk's reaction to Jonathan's big f***ing sword... :'(

The next person who writes, you need to kill off Big Bob. I suggest that Abaddon uses the last of his strength to cast a curse, but Big Bob and Rupert suddenly wakes up, blocks the curse, and dies.

Helios

Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg100001#msg100001
« Reply #251 on: June 24, 2010, 02:46:07 pm »
As important information concerning the organisation of the Hosts of Heaven:

1) The Army is the standard military force of Heaven, comprising most of the Angelic warriors.

2) The Guardians of the Peace are the Army's elite forces; they are usually dispatched to attain objectives that the Army would face difficulty in reaching.

3) The Sword of Justice is Catyrael's personal elite force created for the purpose of enforcing Heaven's Justice and Will on the Middle Plane; they are the equivalent of the Guardians, though they are not a formation of the Army.

4) If there is anything conceivably and possibly more dangerous than an army of Angels, it would be the Winged Cavalry: Angels on Pegasi :)

5) If there exists anything conceivably and possibly more dangerous than an army of Angels on Pegasi, it would be the Riders of the Dawn: Angels mounted on Light Dragons :)

anything
blarg: