*Author

Offline Fippe94

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeGold DonorSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of DeathBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia (N/A) - by ji412jo [POSTPONED] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55737.msg1157037#msg1157037
« Reply #48 on: September 24, 2014, 07:55:54 pm »
I guess day hasn't really started but plan here:

Every time lord claims in thread. If we don't get double claims, we have confirmed civvies that cannot die. If we do get double claims, Martha checks one from each double claim, sends the result to one of the then confirmed time lords and then we lynch the mafia. When we have confirmed civvies, we all role-claim to them and we get more confirmed civvies. Then all we have to do is to make sure we have more confirmed time lords than alive mafia, and then we win.
Try Fragments, my card game!

cvengrcnq qbg arg fynfu frperg cnffjbeq
KVVV > KYIVV

Offline CrockettRocket

• Reputation Power: 30
  • CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • I'd like to achieve silence for eternity.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia (N/A) - by ji412jo [POSTPONED] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55737.msg1157039#msg1157039
« Reply #49 on: September 24, 2014, 07:59:31 pm »
Impossibru. Cyberman would change a timelord to mafia and we'd be at 2:2 for each team.
A world war? Am I invited?
Thanks to skotadi for saying this in chat. Made me laugh pretty hard, and fits with me not getting drafted. :silly:

Offline Fippe94

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeGold DonorSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of DeathBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia (N/A) - by ji412jo [POSTPONED] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55737.msg1157040#msg1157040
« Reply #50 on: September 24, 2014, 08:02:25 pm »
True, did not consider mafia abilities. And Master will be able to kill a time lord too. So not a good plan then. Could maybe be modified to a better plan, it might still be a good starting point.
Try Fragments, my card game!

cvengrcnq qbg arg fynfu frperg cnffjbeq
KVVV > KYIVV

Offline CrockettRocket

• CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia (N/A) - by ji412jo [POSTPONED] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55737.msg1157041#msg1157041
« Reply #51 on: September 24, 2014, 08:14:50 pm »
Well, right now we need to find double claims, 6+vanilla claims (if my math is correct) or 4+ time lord claims. Once we have 4 time lord claims, make them role claim which one and then kill off a double claim, may have to kill of both if we guess wrong the first time. That is, if they double claim matt smith because Tennant and Eccelston can be proved without their deaths.
Thanks to skotadi for saying this in chat. Made me laugh pretty hard, and fits with me not getting drafted. :silly:

Offline RootRanger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 51
  • RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • R A I N B R O S
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake10th Trials - Master of FireElemental Conquest WinnerWriting Competition - Across(tic) the World of ElementsWeekly Tournament Winner1st Grandmaster Battle Winner - FireThere Can Be Only One - 2016 WinnerGold DonorChampionship League 2/2015 2nd Place9th Trials - Master of FireElements: A Game of Politics - WinnerEnder of War War #8 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2013 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathChampionship League 3/2011 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 2/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerBeginners League 1/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly PvP Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia (N/A) - by ji412jo [POSTPONED] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55737.msg1157044#msg1157044
« Reply #52 on: September 24, 2014, 09:03:57 pm »
Time Lords, or any other power roles, should NOT role claim! The Cyberman ability could ruin us. I'll explain more when I get the chance.
Somehow still around, somewhat

Offline Espithel

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Espithel hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeGive us the video.Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeZanz Christmas Present Competition - Winner
Re: Elements Mafia (N/A) - by ji412jo [POSTPONED] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55737.msg1157046#msg1157046
« Reply #53 on: September 24, 2014, 09:19:08 pm »
On the subject of the cyberman:
It's the strongest role in the game, to be fair.

It's very likely the mafia would want the cyberman to cyberman a power role, especially Tennant, whilst it still has its ability.

So it is considerable to waste all of the one use abilities now, to limit cyberman damage.
... But, that sounds really stupid. Mainly because it probably is.

Just my opinion.

...But, yeah, that cyberman... Ugh.
TL;DR for Root: Do you know how easy it is for a list of roles to wipe out entire civilianships?
That's one of two reasons we got screwed over the last mafia.

The other one being me being a retard.
... Yeah, I'm just going to take the sidelines for this one, giving my opinions but not leading.
I've learnt my lesson from last time.

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia (N/A) - by ji412jo [POSTPONED] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55737.msg1157047#msg1157047
« Reply #54 on: September 24, 2014, 09:36:44 pm »
I already have a plan, but first I want everyone to reply:

a) Would you rather have fun or ruin a mafia with already sluggish organization by another roleclaim?
b) How active will you be during this mafia? (if you don't reply, you will be not only suspicious, but also a burden. a good target to lynch)

My replies:
a) Learning from the previous game, one for all and all for one. If there are people whose lives are depending on me, I'd rather not play with it unless i feel very confident about it.
b) Well I'm here. I was the first one to post after day started.

For now, that's all. First we need to clarify if Root is playing or not (he's not on the signup list), because he's a key figure in my plan. If we get a positive reply, I'll send my tactics to Root with a given risk factor. Who's with/against it?
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline UTAlan

• Reputation Power: 58
  • UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Immortally Aether
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeReviver of the WikiWar #6 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSecond Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia (N/A) - by ji412jo [POSTPONED] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55737.msg1157048#msg1157048
« Reply #55 on: September 24, 2014, 09:42:27 pm »
Sub:

a) Umm, I don't know? This is my first online mafia, but your question sounds biased so I'm not sure how to answer it. Of course I want to have fun. Does roleclaiming automatically ruin the game? Maybe, but like I said, never played online mafia before, so I don't know. Gonna defer to those more experienced, honestly.

b) As active as I can be, which should be quite active. Weekdays in particular are good for me since I work from home, so I'm on the computer all day, anyway.

Offline Espithel

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Espithel hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeGive us the video.Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeZanz Christmas Present Competition - Winner
Re: Elements Mafia (N/A) - by ji412jo [POSTPONED] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55737.msg1157050#msg1157050
« Reply #56 on: September 24, 2014, 09:55:24 pm »
(Mafia is a game of guessing and bluffing, UTAlan. Mass roleclaims remove the entire point of mafia altogether and setups where they are possible should be avoided like the plague. Like, really, I've been reading some "how to be a good mafia mod" articles, and most of them mention mass roleclaiming like it's the worst thing you can do.)

A) I think we've got this round unless the mafia is a combination of the three best players of mafia this forum has AND the civilians act like total idiots. So... Yeah, we can have a lot of fun if we want. As long as everything we do is practica l, I don't think we need to do a mass roleclaim. The cyberman probably makes it disadvantageous to do so, too.

B) Does this even have to be answered by me?
Ridiculously active.

Also, I believe Root is playing, yes.

Offline CrockettRocket

Re: Elements Mafia (N/A) - by ji412jo [POSTPONED] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55737.msg1157069#msg1157069
« Reply #57 on: September 24, 2014, 11:50:21 pm »
I dont like question B as I feel its somewhat a "How much time do you think you'll spend strategizing" question rather then just activity. Thus my answer is the bare minimum I can say: I will not be inactive.

As for question A, I am in a weird predicament for them, but as non-mafioso, I do NOT mind mass role claiming this mafia. This mafia has some hard to prove roles and their are plenty of vanillas, I think mass role claiming wont be as damaging this mafia compared to the rest. Where Joey's hosting is sucking right now, his roles are really well set up tbh and fair.

I dont think we should waste abilities, especially One use ones. Not knowing if their still their or not for mafia's sakes makes them tip toe still. I find it equelly damaging to cyberman Tenant as I do to see abilities wiped out. Especially matts, like if he gets cyberman'd then whats the point of his abilities? I also strongly believe that the cybermans ability works as a lobo+antimatter type of effect since civvie abilities will help civvies, not mafioso except tennants. But lets say that Tennant is cyberman and keeps his ability. A mafia member dies and is role flipped (none of the mafioso's abilities stop the role flips from being seen) Then tennant brings him back to life. We already know they're mafia, so we just wipe him out again, no big deal except that it took 2 days to kill one person rather then 1 but also gives us tons of information: cyberman has been used. Then townies dont have to worry so much.

I strongly disagree with wasting abilities, especially one use ones. Everything should "have a practical use" does NOT equal waste all you're abilities. 

Offline CrockettRocket

Re: Elements Mafia (N/A) - by ji412jo [POSTPONED] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55737.msg1157070#msg1157070
« Reply #58 on: September 24, 2014, 11:50:47 pm »
Root is indeed playing.

Offline CrockettRocket

Re: Elements Mafia (N/A) - by ji412jo [POSTPONED] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55737.msg1157073#msg1157073
« Reply #59 on: September 25, 2014, 12:13:30 am »
As for being against or with it, I think Im against it. Hard to know unless I know what it is. Id also like for you to PM me and say why you trust root, he has to be confirmed before you just willy nilly ask him cause hes smart.

blarg: