*Author

Offline Acsabi44

• Reputation Power: 28
  • Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Coming to get ya.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBronze DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner14 Club - Most Expensive players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: VAULT https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13936.msg181145#msg181145
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2010, 06:25:29 pm »
As I was posting that nobody would tweak-add a dragon, Acs did so in Deck Ideas.
I just want to note that I may or may not use that dragon. If I won't, I'll use either a ragpot or a deflag instead. Either way, it will be a card from the proposed fillers. So we are one card short among them, it will be either 5 dragons, 5 pots or 1 deflag in the filler as the 25th phoenix has to go.

what is clear at this point is that deck (the   :fire/ :time) survives the loss of a phoenix so that should be the one where we distract it from.
[17:04:00] Dragon6: ‹@Acsabi44› You are Rage Potion, Phase Dragon and Momentum all in one
Interested in game strategy,  theory and other kinds of advice? Clicky clicky!

Offline Hyroen

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 52
  • Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • like. follow. tweet.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWar #10 Winner - Team AirSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSkill of the Elemental : Mark of ProtectionWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: VAULT https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13936.msg181241#msg181241
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2010, 08:57:34 pm »
Firstly, to start off, I'd like to point out the ever-pestering issue of 25 "Phoenix" which does indeed permit us to select 57 cards. 56 for the blank cards and 1 to replace Phoenix.

I do also back kev's support of opportunistic cards, though I'd rather they be selected as such:
    6 "Purify"6 "Holy Light"
mainly because if they are indeed powered off the mark, their effect, especially that of "Purify" is better made use of when there are many. With "Holy Light", 60 points of easy damage against Team Dark will be nice, and they if they avoid it, we can easily heal ourselves that much.

This leaves me with 45 cards to choose. I'll see what I do with these eventually..

And by the way, what of our nymphs? Will we not include them in the vault? It seems like such a waste to have them but ignore them. I see 32 nymphs.

NameMarksNymphs
kevkev60614 :fire :fire :fire :fire :light :light
jmdt :darkness :darkness :entropy :time :time
Hyroen :darkness :water :time :entropy
majofa :aether :air :entropy :gravity :light
Lava golem
Acsabi44 :fire
catalyzeme :aether :air :entropy :fire :gravity :life :life :life :life :time :time
stinnger :darkness :entropy
brettbstock
EDIT: And why don't the nice element symbols appear?  :( Or that smiley, ohemgee.
WAR X - TEAM :air AIR

[EtG Council]   |   [Card Ideas & Art]   |   [Guilds]

Offline catalyzeme

• Reputation Power: 0
  • catalyzeme is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: War #3 Winner - Team Fire
Re: VAULT https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13936.msg181272#msg181272
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2010, 09:37:24 pm »
I will defer to the more experienced players on Holy Light and Purify. I've only used Holy Light once or twice and never used Purify, I'm sure others know much better than I do how effective they are.

I do support taking more pillars/pends, though. Ball Lightnings make sense, too, since we need the Immo fodder if one of those decks loses. Those are going to be the toughest losses to take, since we cant plug in more pillars. Hopefully we can salvage some decent stuff. Novas, Deflags, maybe even Immos we should run into, hopefully we can beat those decks.

EDIT: Also, I spun a second  :time nymph today :D

Offline Acsabi44

• Reputation Power: 28
  • Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Coming to get ya.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBronze DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner14 Club - Most Expensive players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: VAULT https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13936.msg181279#msg181279
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2010, 09:44:44 pm »
Putting extra pillars into the vault gives us more flexibility. If we keep our eyes open and have a focus while salvaging we might even come up with something new mid-war. That would put us ahead of less-focused or less-fortunate teams.
[17:04:00] Dragon6: ‹@Acsabi44› You are Rage Potion, Phase Dragon and Momentum all in one
Interested in game strategy,  theory and other kinds of advice? Clicky clicky!

Offline kev

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Ungrounded
  • Awards: Winner of Team PvP #5Master of Multipliers - Scorgasm WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2010 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner2nd Trials - Master of FireFavorite Staff Member of 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerMVP of Draft #2Make a Quiz winnerTeam PvP #3 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWar #1 Winner - Team Fire
Re: VAULT https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13936.msg181290#msg181290
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2010, 09:52:49 pm »
After discussing it with many of you in chat, here's a 2nd draft:

Proposed filler:
2   purify
4   holy light
4   wings   
6   ragepot
2   deflag
4   dragon
6   fire bolt
2   fire shield   
6   spark
3   aether pillar
11   fire pillar
6   fire pend
2   fire mark

58 total.  This, plus the 390 for our 13 decks, less 2 phoenixes, brings us to 446.

Aether pillars/pends should be easy to salvage.  I hope.  There's been discussion over whether we should add nymphs.  Currently they don't have a place in any decks.  stinnger could replace a dragon with an entropy nymph if he played the duo.  Meh.

Additional feedback is appreciated.

Offline Hyroen

• Legendary Member
  • Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • like. follow. tweet.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWar #10 Winner - Team AirSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSkill of the Elemental : Mark of ProtectionWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: VAULT https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13936.msg181400#msg181400
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2010, 11:28:51 pm »
Currently updated up to Top Tier decks 1.4.

kev, you only changed Fractix right? Nvm, found out on my own.

Offline kev

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Ungrounded
  • Awards: Winner of Team PvP #5Master of Multipliers - Scorgasm WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2010 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner2nd Trials - Master of FireFavorite Staff Member of 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerMVP of Draft #2Make a Quiz winnerTeam PvP #3 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWar #1 Winner - Team Fire
Re: VAULT https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13936.msg181563#msg181563
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2010, 03:36:25 am »
Currently updated up to Top Tier decks 1.4.

kev, you only changed Fractix right? Nvm, found out on my own.
I mentioned in chat that I only altered Fractix, but maybe I wasn't loud enough.  :))

Looks like my above post makes the vault final.  I'll be on at 9:45am EST, but you'll prolly be done with it by then.  Thanks Hy!

Offline Hyroen

• Legendary Member
  • like. follow. tweet.
Re: VAULT https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13936.msg181585#msg181585
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2010, 04:45:07 am »
Temp Vault updated to Final 0.9.

Why 0.9 you may ask? Well it needs to change anyways, it's got 1 too many Deflags.
Aside from that, it's fine.

And keep in mind, we may still win up to 12 more blank cards.
48 hours my ash...

Offline Hyroen

• Legendary Member
  • like. follow. tweet.
Re: VAULT https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13936.msg181608#msg181608
« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2010, 05:41:47 am »
With time pressing and encouraged by catalyzeme and lavagolem, I have decided to transfer Temp Vault into official vault with one slight alteration:

Removal of 1 "Deflagration" and addition of 1 "Fire Pendulum.

FINAL will soon be posted in Temp Vault section and then transferred. Done.  ;)

Offline Hyroen

• Legendary Member
  • like. follow. tweet.
Re: VAULT https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13936.msg181617#msg181617
« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2010, 06:06:45 am »
Vault transfer has been completed. kevkev60614, jmdt, I'm still awaiting your approvals.
Until they are received, Temp Vault will remain.

Offline Hyroen

• Legendary Member
  • like. follow. tweet.
Re: VAULT https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13936.msg181641#msg181641
« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2010, 07:21:23 am »
Just throwing this out there:

Hopefully this 6 days is enough, but if teams need more time, we might be able to extend it a bit.
I'm asking on behalf of Time Team.

We need M0AR time! A day or two should suffice. Also, when will the vote for the best propaganda topic be? Knowing if we have 0, 12, 18, or 24 more cards would help in designing the vault.
I wish you would have said something earlier so that I could have explained the penalties involved, and you would have had time to reconsider. Well, too late now.

The start of War #2 has been postponed by 24 hours.

Team :time will suffer a 12 card penalty. All teams are allowed to edit their Vaults during this extended time.

I suggest you use this time wisely because a second 24 hours will cost your team 24 cards, after which your Vault has to be ready and we will fill the rest of it with Pillars if needed.

P.s. Team :time, if you want to cancel this, please fix your Vault during the next 6 hours and PM me.

Offline catalyzeme

• Reputation Power: 0
  • catalyzeme is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: War #3 Winner - Team Fire
Re: VAULT https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13936.msg181651#msg181651
« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2010, 08:00:39 am »
Looks like it might not be permanent, if Time cancels before the end of the time period. Well, our vault is ready either way. Good work everyone. I feel good about our decks and our vault.

blarg: