*Author

Offline catalyzemeTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 0
  • catalyzeme is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: War #3 Winner - Team Fire
Round 5: Please document scheduling interactions here https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16290.msg208753#msg208753
« on: November 24, 2010, 11:35:40 pm »
 :fire

Sent to PhantomFox:
Hey Phantom. Are you in Maryland? I'll be in US EST for this round. I will be somewhat nocturnal though, so evening or night will be best for me. Let me know what's best for our match!
Received:
I'm working Black Friday morning and busy today, so perhaps sometime tomorrow evening assuming I'm not passed out on the couch?

Sent to PhantomFox:
I *can* do that, but unfortunately I won't be able to just wait on the computer as I would like to. Perhaps we can come up with a time? Would 4 o'clock PM eastern work for Friday? Or 5 o'clock?
Couple more PMs, we agreed to 4 PM eastern on Friday for our match.

Offline Acsabi44

• Reputation Power: 28
  • Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Coming to get ya.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBronze DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner14 Club - Most Expensive players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Round 5: Please document scheduling interactions here https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16290.msg209210#msg209210
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2010, 02:20:04 pm »
Hello!
We are up against eachother in this round of War.
At what times are you usually able to play? I live in the EU, I'm online between 16.00 and 23.00 GMT, except this friday, when I cannot play.

Regards,
Acsabi44
Hello,  :)
how about we play Sunday 16:00 GMT?
Cheers, 10 men
Perfect.
See you on Sunday, then.
You'll find me on chat.

Acsabi
[17:04:00] Dragon6: ‹@Acsabi44› You are Rage Potion, Phase Dragon and Momentum all in one
Interested in game strategy,  theory and other kinds of advice? Clicky clicky!

Offline jmdt

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake
Re: Round 5: Please document scheduling interactions here https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16290.msg209395#msg209395
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2010, 08:27:23 pm »
[08:25:30 PM] sabbah: @jmdt, excuse me, i have a match with hyroen but he seems to be afk right now. Could you tell him i'm hainkarga and will be here when round5 timer starts ?

Offline Hyroen

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 52
  • Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • like. follow. tweet.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWar #10 Winner - Team AirSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSkill of the Elemental : Mark of ProtectionWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Round 5: Please document scheduling interactions here https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16290.msg209438#msg209438
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2010, 10:26:15 pm »
Quote from: Hainkarga
Hello Hyroen,
When are you going to be available regarding our round 5 match ? I'll be around when the timer on round5 duels starts, so if you can play today, you can just tell me plus how many hours after the timer, you can be available. Or you could give a gmt.

Good luck
WAR X - TEAM :air AIR

[EtG Council]   |   [Card Ideas & Art]   |   [Guilds]

Offline lava golem

• Reputation Power: 0
  • lava golem is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Fire
Re: Round 5: Please document scheduling interactions here https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16290.msg209710#msg209710
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2010, 07:52:42 am »
I'm just curious, but are we all required to do this? because I haven't been doing this since the very first round.
lava golems are the best creatures in the game cause I said so

Offline kev

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Ungrounded
  • Awards: Winner of Team PvP #5Master of Multipliers - Scorgasm WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2010 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner2nd Trials - Master of FireFavorite Staff Member of 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerMVP of Draft #2Make a Quiz winnerTeam PvP #3 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWar #1 Winner - Team Fire
Re: Round 5: Please document scheduling interactions here https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16290.msg209881#msg209881
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2010, 02:58:50 pm »
These threads serve two purposes.  First, if there's a hiccup the whole team can help you because everyone knows the full story.  Second, if we know when your match is we can be there to cheer you on :)

It's not mandatory to post here but I definitely like spectating matches when I can and it doesn't take a lot of time to paste here. :)

Offline kev

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Ungrounded
  • Awards: Winner of Team PvP #5Master of Multipliers - Scorgasm WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2010 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner2nd Trials - Master of FireFavorite Staff Member of 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerMVP of Draft #2Make a Quiz winnerTeam PvP #3 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWar #1 Winner - Team Fire
Re: Round 5: Please document scheduling interactions here https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16290.msg211050#msg211050
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2010, 07:21:15 pm »
Quote from: chat
[01:09:03 PM] kevkev60614 [»] vagman13: hey there. sorry to bother you during the tourney but have you heard from amilir lately?
[01:09:26 PM] vagman13 [»] kevkev60614: hey kev
[01:09:35 PM] vagman13 [»] kevkev60614: i havent seen amil online in the past 2 days
[01:10:33 PM] kevkev60614 [»] vagman13: :/ i sent him a PM before his last logoff, but haven't heard back from him. i'm getting worried.
[01:11:29 PM] vagman13 [»] kevkev60614: ami is responsible,i am sure he will come online
[01:11:43 PM] vagman13 [»] kevkev60614: if he doesnt i guess i will sub for him
[01:12:19 PM] kevkev60614 [»] vagman13: i know he is. after last round's shennanigans, i'm a little shaken.
[01:14:37 PM] kevkev60614 [»] vagman13: are you GMT?
[01:15:19 PM] vagman13 [»] kevkev60614: GMT +2
[01:16:16 PM] kevkev60614 [»] vagman13: k. can you be on ~3 hrs before deadline in the event I don't hear back from amilir?
[01:17:25 PM] kevkev60614 [»] vagman13: i'll do everything i can to play him. i just thought i'd try to schedule something w/u as a backup.
[01:17:31 PM] vagman13 [»] kevkev60614: YES
[01:17:56 PM] kevkev60614 [»] vagman13: cool. i hope not to see you then. :)  good luck in the tourney.

blarg: