*Author

zse

Re: Turbo-speed false god farming (statistics added, 5-6 upped cards per hour) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6546.msg145373#msg145373
« Reply #108 on: August 24, 2010, 07:00:21 am »
The rainbow deck "CC why bother?" seemd better but maybe rainbows just have a higher winrate and the "Why BOther?" deck jsut took over.  What decks with shards don't work anymore?
I think rainbow decks are bit overrated, or then I just don't know how to play 'em... But anyway, on 1.24 I had 50% win rate with "Hope/RoL", and 51% win rate with "?CC?WB?". And while Graviton/Hermes/Octane are almost certain loss on Hope/RoL, I never managed to win Dark Matter/Divine Glory/Eternal Phoenix/Hermes/Rainbow on CCWB. So both decks have their strong points and weaknesses, and neither of them is much better than the other.

I don't think that "SoG nerf" really affected anything. Now you just need to play those a bit more carefully, and plan ahead your next turn(s) more.

Huse

Re: Turbo-speed false god farming (statistics added, 5-6 upped cards per hour) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6546.msg145593#msg145593
« Reply #109 on: August 24, 2010, 04:30:41 pm »
You can expect about 5-6 upgraded cards per hour on average.
Huh, the last 25 - 30 FGs I fought, I got 0 cards :L ( All wins )
I knows it's unrelated to the post, and even I didn't use the same deck on this, but I had to tell this >_<. Ugh, I'm very unlucky . . . And like 20 of the defeats were with Mastery.

stormfury

Re: Turbo-speed false god farming (statistics added, 5-6 upped cards per hour) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6546.msg146399#msg146399
« Reply #110 on: August 25, 2010, 07:42:29 pm »
i don't have all the cards for this cause just started almost all are non-upgraded ,but this deck is awesome i even beat FG's you say skip like Decay Ferox Morte.

started with only 1 Lobo ( still only have 1 Lobo ) ,and only cards i had upgraded where the RoL ?'s are Aether Pendulum ( had those from a duo-deck i used to farm AI3 till i was able to get 6 RoL ).

Code: [Select]
5la 5la 5lk 5lk 5lk 5lk 61r 61u 622 622 622 622 622 622 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp
then i added a SoG and ratio went up a lot more here is s/s of win vs Decay we both got really crappy draws that is why got me down to 50.

here is s/s of win vs DG even after DG used Improved Miracle 4 times got lucky didn't get another ,or i might of been decked ( replaced PU with MG after i won it ).

i'm having really bad luck with spins though not getting that many cards at all...

Offline manaboy100

• Reputation Power: 5
  • manaboy100 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • *staaaaaaaaaare*
Re: Turbo-speed false god farming (statistics added, 5-6 upped cards per hour) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6546.msg147244#msg147244
« Reply #111 on: August 27, 2010, 09:35:13 am »
Err, could someone give me upgrading sequence?
*staaaaaaaaaare*

zse

Re: Turbo-speed false god farming (statistics added, 5-6 upped cards per hour) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6546.msg147387#msg147387
« Reply #112 on: August 27, 2010, 05:32:18 pm »
Err, could someone give me upgrading sequence?
Quote from: ellak96 on July 10, 2010, 02:02:51 PM

Quick Question, what is a good replacement for lobotmizers in this deck?

There isn't one, the lobos are 100% utterly necessary.
Yeah, lobos are absolutely necessary. You can start playing with only two, but don't even try with less.

does this work up uppd
It works unupped altough the resoults will be slightly worse.

You absolutely MUST upgrade these :
6x Ray of light

You should really really upgrade these :
3x Lobotomozer
2x Light Dragon

After that, upgrading the Towers and Fractals is about equally important, they work without upgrades, but that would make the deck 1-2 turns slower so you'll take a bit more early losses.

Oh, and the Hopes work better un-upgraded actually.

MandShowI

Re: Turbo-speed false god farming (statistics added, 5-6 upped cards per hour) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6546.msg148647#msg148647
« Reply #113 on: August 29, 2010, 08:17:26 pm »
whats the best way to get lobos?  anyone have a guess at who is running them in T50..cuz im failing miserably and they are all i need for this deck

Donot

Re: Turbo-speed false god farming (statistics added, 5-6 upped cards per hour) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6546.msg148886#msg148886
« Reply #114 on: August 30, 2010, 03:54:54 am »
This is a great deck!  I use a slight modification (below) and I have even captured EM's against Paradox, Osiris, Fire Queen, Ferox, Elidnis, Destiny, Dark Matter, and Divine Glory.  (Yes, I have screen shots).  I've also managed wins against some of the other tougher FGs.  I split the quanta between pillars and pendulums in the hope of sneaking past Seism, but he's usually too fast for me.
5lj 5lk 5lk 5lk 6rn 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jq 7jq 808 808 808 808 80e 80e 80e 80i 80i 80i 80i 80i 80i 81q 81q 81q 81q

Offline hainkarga

• Reputation Power: 25
  • hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerRent a deck - WinnerWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWar #6 Winner - Team AetherWar #5 Winner - Team AetherWinner of Sideboard #3 PvP Event
Re: Turbo-speed false god farming (statistics added, 5-6 upped cards per hour) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6546.msg149468#msg149468
« Reply #115 on: August 31, 2010, 12:29:16 pm »
Hello everyone,
I'm a newbie who started this game 5 days ago. I'd like to say that i registered to these forums just to thank the OP for this deck :)
After playing for a few hours, as a responsible newbie, i came to this forum for some guides and read Scaredgirl's post. That helped me a lot with the decking concept and i had enough money for that rainbow deck. But false god farm was going beyond horrible with rainbow deck, it has so many combos that build up so slowly and very long games with intense defense was blowing my mind. This deck has less of a luck factor, has less random playstyle and altough i had unlucky rolls, i farmed false gods real fast.
Now i have 23 / 30 upgraded version of this deck -1 electrocutor +1 improved miracle and working great. But the serious problem is having to skip tons of false gods.
Meritocratic Technocracy

Seravy

Re: Turbo-speed false god farming (statistics added, 5-6 upped cards per hour) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6546.msg160416#msg160416
« Reply #116 on: September 18, 2010, 08:02:17 am »
But the serious problem is having to skip tons of false gods.
I agree to that. I started playing a Rainbow deck again due to that...but Rainbow decks are much slower than this, so they are worse for electrum..although better for score and win %.
The only problems with Rol is skipping that many games is annoying, and the deck gets very very boring after a few hundred games. Unfortunately, nothing else can get electrum at this speed, rainbows are much slower.

zse

Re: Turbo-speed false god farming (statistics added, 5-6 upped cards per hour) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6546.msg160666#msg160666
« Reply #117 on: September 18, 2010, 07:21:37 pm »
But the serious problem is having to skip tons of false gods.
I agree to that. I started playing a Rainbow deck again due to that...but Rainbow decks are much slower than this, so they are worse for electrum..although better for score and win %.
The only problems with Rol is skipping that many games is annoying, and the deck gets very very boring after a few hundred games. Unfortunately, nothing else can get electrum at this speed, rainbows are much slower.
I have to disagree with this "being forced to skip" nonsense. Back in the 1.24's I played total of 400 games with Hope-RoL getting ~50% wins. Octane is the only FG that I haven't won ever with Hope-RoL, and there are some others that I have won only rarely.

Quote from another topic
hi lovers.

which variant of RoL/Hope works the best for you? :-\
This. 4x SoG, Luciferase, IMiracle, 3x Hope and 3x Elector.
6rn 6rn 6rn 6rn 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jq 7jq 7k2 7k3 7k4 7k4 7k4 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 80e 80e 80e 80i 80i 80i 80i 80i 80iIn 1.24 50% win rate on 400 games, 59% wins were EM.
>66% win rate against Destiny, Divine Glory, Fire Queen, Incarnate, Miracle, Paradox, Neptune (7)
>50% Elidnis, Gemini, Morte, Obliterator, Osiris, Seism (6)
>33% Chaos Lord, Scorpio, Decay, Dream Cather, Rainbow (5)
<33% Dark Matter, Eternal Phoenix, Ferox, Graviton (4)
0% Hermes and Octane (2)
Another thing that I don't believe is that Rainbow decks would get much better win%'s than Hope-RoL. If you think they do, please post your stats (or comments) to this topic:
http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,11944.0.html
I made there a little comparison for data that I was able to find from a topic of widely used Rainbow deck CCYB and my experience on it and Hope-RoL.

Seravy

Re: Turbo-speed false god farming (statistics added, 5-6 upped cards per hour) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6546.msg162976#msg162976
« Reply #118 on: September 22, 2010, 04:02:21 pm »
Back in the 1.24's I played total of 400 games with Hope-RoL getting ~50% wins.
Now repeat those 400 games with my version and say it again. You probably didn't notice but this version has NO SoG in the deck, so the chance to win against Morte, scorpio, and many others is significantly lower. This version probably gets around 40% at most if you play every god including the ones that should be skipped.

I know that Rol/Hope can beat every god except octane with a different deck build, but that's not the point of farming false gods. If you want the best possible electrum/hour, you MUST skip the gods listed. There is no reason to play against gods that give you a less than 50% win rate if you are going for the electrum, and this is especially true if that'd mean adding more cards to the deck that further slows it down (Shard of Gratitude) to actually get that near 50% win rate.

Yes, Rainbow decks get a much higher win rate, and a much lower electrum/hour because
-They are slower. Much slower. Especially time rainbows that have the best win rates. The time it takes to finish a game using those decks is twice (30-40 card speed rainbows) to four-six times (40-60 card time rainbows).
-Unlike Rol/Hope where a low amount of strategy is needed, with those decks, you need to pay much more attention, which results in slower play, and getting tired faster. It also increases the chance of making mistakes.
-When playing a rainbow deck, you don't know in advance which games you'll win or lose. You have to play all games (except the ones against divine glory and dark matter, those are usually impossible with a rainbow deck, not counting extreme luck, like the god not drawing towers for 15 straight turns). In case of this deck, you can give up/skip most of the losing games before playing them (or at worst case, on turn 2-3).
While playing with a rainbow deck, you spend about 40% of your time playing games you end up losing. When playing Rol/Hope, you spend about 10% on such games, and another 5-10% on skipping on the first 1-3 turns, so less time is lost. If you add this together with the deck speed difference, the end result is winning about 3 times as many games during the same amount of time as when playing a rainbow.

What I wanted to say originally : Replacing half of the towers with pendulums (which was also mentioned by someone above), is recommended. It makes Seism much easier, and it also helps against Dream Catcher, which is already 2 out of the 12 gods you can play.

zse

Re: Turbo-speed false god farming (statistics added, 5-6 upped cards per hour) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6546.msg163096#msg163096
« Reply #119 on: September 22, 2010, 07:54:11 pm »
Back in the 1.24's I played total of 400 games with Hope-RoL getting ~50% wins.
Now repeat those 400 games with my version and say it again. You probably didn't notice but this version has NO SoG in the deck, so the chance to win against Morte, scorpio, and many others is significantly lower. This version probably gets around 40% at most if you play every god including the ones that should be skipped.

I know that Rol/Hope can beat every god except octane with a different deck build, but that's not the point of farming false gods. If you want the best possible electrum/hour, you MUST skip the gods listed. There is no reason to play against gods that give you a less than 50% win rate if you are going for the electrum, and this is especially true if that'd mean adding more cards to the deck that further slows it down (Shard of Gratitude) to actually get that near 50% win rate.

(...)
My point was that even if adding 4x SoG to Hope/RoL deck makes it a bit slower - average game takes 4,5 min instead of 4 min - the boost for win% makes it really worth it, for me at least. I think that with the little slower version you'd actually win more electrum/hour due to 2 facts: 1) more HP when you win means more electrum; 2) better win% means more wins and less electrum lost on skipping. But these things are just our opinions and preferences on different styles, I think neither one of us has it 100% correct here. Only one thing is certain - this topic is great and I thank you Seravy for starting it.

blarg: