*Author

Offline ZephyrPhantom

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 101
  • ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeFlavour Text Revival Competition - WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Rainbow Mark :o https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=23167.msg322025#msg322025
« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2011, 08:01:25 pm »
So while a rainbow mark is probably a bad idea, expanding the options for tournament winners with Nymph grade rare cards would be beneficial.

Perhaps it is time for another thread in the Game Suggestion section requesting some more rare cards be added also mentioning the tournament rewards?
I like that suggestion, and am willing start a thread based on that topic if you think it's a good idea.

I'd like to ask one question though : would this cause some veterans to get a little ticked and say "be patient, Zanz does it when he wants too" sort of reaction?
Yes. So only someone that has a good persuasive argument should post the thread since it would be a suggestion to Zanz.
Ok. While I do have a general grip on the argument that is being given, I think then I'd leave the creation of the thread to you since you have the whole argument laid out already and probably a better idea of it than I do.

Offline OldTrees

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 114
  • OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • I was available for questions.
  • Awards: Brawl #2 Winner - Team FireTeam Card Design Winner
Re: Rainbow Mark :o https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=23167.msg322033#msg322033
« Reply #37 on: April 28, 2011, 08:11:21 pm »
So while a rainbow mark is probably a bad idea, expanding the options for tournament winners with Nymph grade rare cards would be beneficial.

Perhaps it is time for another thread in the Game Suggestion section requesting some more rare cards be added also mentioning the tournament rewards?
I like that suggestion, and am willing start a thread based on that topic if you think it's a good idea.

I'd like to ask one question though : would this cause some veterans to get a little ticked and say "be patient, Zanz does it when he wants too" sort of reaction?
Yes. So only someone that has a good persuasive argument should post the thread since it would be a suggestion to Zanz.
Ok. While I do have a general grip on the argument that is being given, I think then I'd leave the creation of the thread to you since you have the whole argument laid out already and probably a better idea of it than I do.
I was more suggesting Root Ranger make the thread.
"It is common sense to listen to the wisdom of the wise. The wise are marked by their readiness to listen to the wisdom of the fool."
"Nothing exists that cannot be countered." -OldTrees on indirect counters
Ask the Idea Guru: http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,32272.0.htm

Offline ZephyrPhantom

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 101
  • ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeFlavour Text Revival Competition - WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Rainbow Mark :o https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=23167.msg322068#msg322068
« Reply #38 on: April 28, 2011, 08:40:12 pm »

I was more suggesting Root Ranger make the thread.
Ok, my bad for not picking up on that.

Offline Time_lord_victorius

• Reputation Power: 9
  • Time_lord_victorius is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • I'm not the Doctor, I'm Victorius
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Rainbow Mark :o https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=23167.msg322259#msg322259
« Reply #39 on: April 29, 2011, 12:16:05 am »
I realize why people don't like quantum marks, but what about a Mark Card of Quantum, that could be won from tourneys.
Seems a little unfair that 12 pillars have mark cards, but 1 does not.
A mark card implies a mark. Marks represent elementals. There are no rainbow elementals therefore there are no rainbow marks.
There are no rainbow mark cards because there are no rainbow marks.
Sorry but Void and Rainbow do not have a thematic reason to have a pillar a pendulum AND a mark. Settle for just a pillar and pendulum please.
Fair enough rainbow has already its pillar (quantum pillar) but how could we make a rainbow pendulum? that would work oddly
A Quantum Pendulum (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,14083.0.html), perhaps?
aren't you full of surprises! darn you're just too good at this, Zblader
-Education is an admirable thing. But it is well to remember from time to time that nothing that is worth knowing can be taught.

-A true friend stabs you in the front
Oscar Wilde

Offline RootRanger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 51
  • RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • R A I N B R O S
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake10th Trials - Master of FireElemental Conquest WinnerWriting Competition - Across(tic) the World of ElementsWeekly Tournament Winner1st Grandmaster Battle Winner - FireThere Can Be Only One - 2016 WinnerGold DonorChampionship League 2/2015 2nd Place9th Trials - Master of FireElements: A Game of Politics - WinnerEnder of War War #8 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2013 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathChampionship League 3/2011 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 2/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerBeginners League 1/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly PvP Tournament Winner
Re: Rainbow Mark :o https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=23167.msg322414#msg322414
« Reply #40 on: April 29, 2011, 03:59:56 am »
I think it would be best if someone else could create the thread mentioned. I haven't spent a lot of time in Card Ideas and Art.
Somehow still around, somewhat

Offline OldTrees

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 114
  • OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • I was available for questions.
  • Awards: Brawl #2 Winner - Team FireTeam Card Design Winner
Re: Rainbow Mark :o https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=23167.msg322415#msg322415
« Reply #41 on: April 29, 2011, 04:05:11 am »
I think it would be best if someone else could create the thread mentioned. I haven't spent a lot of time in Card Ideas and Art.
CIA experience is unrelated to a request for more rare cards.
CIA experience can allow one to recognize which cards would work well as rares and which would be terrible as rares but that is not relevant when the suggestion is about amount of rare cards.

You, Root Ranger, have experience in Tournaments and tournament rewards. As such you have some credibility if you make a suggestion about more rares so they can be tournament rewards.

This opinion is your feedback and as such you are the most credible source of it.
"It is common sense to listen to the wisdom of the wise. The wise are marked by their readiness to listen to the wisdom of the fool."
"Nothing exists that cannot be countered." -OldTrees on indirect counters
Ask the Idea Guru: http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,32272.0.htm

Offline RootRanger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 51
  • RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • R A I N B R O S
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake10th Trials - Master of FireElemental Conquest WinnerWriting Competition - Across(tic) the World of ElementsWeekly Tournament Winner1st Grandmaster Battle Winner - FireThere Can Be Only One - 2016 WinnerGold DonorChampionship League 2/2015 2nd Place9th Trials - Master of FireElements: A Game of Politics - WinnerEnder of War War #8 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2013 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathChampionship League 3/2011 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 2/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerBeginners League 1/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly PvP Tournament Winner
Re: Rainbow Mark :o https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=23167.msg323081#msg323081
« Reply #42 on: April 30, 2011, 12:05:50 am »
Well, I wouldn't know the example cards to use, and I'm not good at these kinds of suggestion threads.
Somehow still around, somewhat

anything
blarg: