*Author

Offline Catenas

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Catenas is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Voodoo Doll | Voodoo Doll https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9640.msg1018511#msg1018511
« Reply #420 on: November 29, 2012, 01:19:39 pm »
I have built such a deck with a couple of silences to use if you fear the enemy has some mutations or RTs

Silences are good only if enemy tend to use card at draw and do not store it for later. Also, do not work if enemy has multiple cards - need multiple silences/gravity pulls/TUs and safe quantum income to play it safely(pillars<>other cards<>quantum stealing<>pillar destroyers)

Offline braddybarr

• braddybarr is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Want to be stronger
Re: Voodoo Doll | Voodoo Doll https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9640.msg1023258#msg1023258
« Reply #421 on: December 18, 2012, 10:05:59 pm »
I Didn't  read all the posts of the topic, so maybe the idea what i'm thinking abaut, is not new..

If you throwing your enemy with dolls by catapult, the enemy takes the dmg from the ability of catapult, and doll too? 'Cause it will be intresting, I think.

And, if it works, in a Gravity/Darkness sinergy, the overdrive is good choice for dolls too.

gravity pull to vodoos can be cruel too.

Why i wasn't seen any gravity/vodoo deck before??

« Last Edit: December 18, 2012, 10:07:49 pm by braddybarr »
"In a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero."

Offline Fippe94

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeGold DonorSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of DeathBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Voodoo Doll | Voodoo Doll https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9640.msg1023261#msg1023261
« Reply #422 on: December 18, 2012, 10:10:01 pm »
The damage is only inflicted to the opponent if the doll survives. So by throwing the doll with catapult, the voodoo damage is not triggered.
Try Fragments, my card game!

cvengrcnq qbg arg fynfu frperg cnffjbeq
KVVV > KYIVV

Offline Dm

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Voodoo Doll | Voodoo Doll https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9640.msg1023265#msg1023265
« Reply #423 on: December 18, 2012, 10:39:34 pm »
I Didn't  read all the posts of the topic, so maybe the idea what i'm thinking abaut, is not new..

If you throwing your enemy with dolls by catapult, the enemy takes the dmg from the ability of catapult, and doll too? 'Cause it will be intresting, I think.

And, if it works, in a Gravity/Darkness sinergy, the overdrive is good choice for dolls too.

Because you have not searched enough. Also, insta-killing your voodoo with catapult does not damage the catapult dmg and the hp of the doll, only the catapult damage.

And as to not searching enough, good old Shakar's Revenge was a pretty good FG farmer (Until RT was better directioned at voodoo..)

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Voodoo Doll | Voodoo Doll https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9640.msg1023275#msg1023275
« Reply #424 on: December 19, 2012, 12:09:50 am »

Because you have not searched enough. Also, insta-killing your voodoo with catapult does not damage the catapult dmg and the hp of the doll, only the catapult damage.

And as to not searching enough, good old Shakar's Revenge was a pretty good FG farmer (Until RT and Mutation was better directioned at voodoo..)
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline braddybarr

• Want to be stronger
Re: Voodoo Doll | Voodoo Doll https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9640.msg1023573#msg1023573
« Reply #425 on: December 19, 2012, 06:14:17 pm »
I have been played years from many years, but i came to forum just a month ago.. I see it will be useful. I looked your OTK dekk guide, it's a fun stuff, I will build my otk soon. After i post here last time, i tried out the catapult / doll combo, so i know the dmg mechanism now.

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
744 744 744 744 744 744 744 744 744 744 744 745 745 749 74a 74a 74c 74c 74d 74d 74d 74h 74h 74i 74i 74i 7tg 7tg 7tg 7tg 7tg 7tg 8pt

that was the result of yesterday. testing still in progress, but looks cool.

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Voodoo Doll | Voodoo Doll https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9640.msg1023651#msg1023651
« Reply #426 on: December 19, 2012, 08:39:20 pm »
I have been played years from many years, but i came to forum just a month ago.. I see it will be useful. I looked your OTK dekk guide, it's a fun stuff, I will build my otk soon. After i post here last time, i tried out the catapult / doll combo, so i know the dmg mechanism now.

Spoiler for Hidden:
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
744 744 744 744 744 744 744 744 744 744 744 745 745 749 74a 74a 74c 74c 74d 74d 74d 74h 74h 74i 74i 74i 7tg 7tg 7tg 7tg 7tg 7tg 8pt

that was the result of yesterday. testing still in progress, but looks cool.
Woah that are a bunch of strategies in a single deck. GP doll without BB is usually... meh. And I don't think it can give you enough defense until you kill your oponent. Maybe you can post your idea in Deck Help section.

Offline braddybarr

• Want to be stronger
Re: Voodoo Doll | Voodoo Doll https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9640.msg1023917#msg1023917
« Reply #427 on: December 20, 2012, 08:43:56 am »
First I tried it with bb, But it's not important to ask help for this deck, I build another deck now.
By the way, thanks for help!

Offline braddybarr

• Want to be stronger
Re: Voodoo Doll | Voodoo Doll https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9640.msg1023922#msg1023922
« Reply #428 on: December 20, 2012, 09:21:01 am »
antimatter heals the doll?

Offline Absol

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Consectetur Adipiscing Elit
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Voodoo Doll | Voodoo Doll https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9640.msg1023928#msg1023928
« Reply #429 on: December 20, 2012, 09:48:44 am »
antimatter heals the doll?
No, it heals the player.
"Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum, quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit."
"There is no one who loves pain itself, who seeks after it and wants to have it, simply because it is pain."

Offline braddybarr

• Want to be stronger
Re: Voodoo Doll | Voodoo Doll https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9640.msg1024278#msg1024278
« Reply #430 on: December 21, 2012, 12:16:24 pm »
If I put GP to the doll, and antimatter to opponent creature, that heals the opponent?

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • The weird Voodoo guy
Re: Voodoo Doll | Voodoo Doll https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9640.msg1024294#msg1024294
« Reply #431 on: December 21, 2012, 02:13:58 pm »
If I put GP to the doll, and antimatter to opponent creature, that heals the opponent?
No, it heals you like a notmal antimattered creature. The Voodoo skill is only affected to "bad" status: damage (positive) and poison.

blarg: