*Author

Offline ShrinkTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 15
  • Shrink is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Shrink is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Shrink is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: You are Our Only Hope WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Shrink's Free Card Art https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34112.msg487408#msg487408
« Reply #120 on: April 25, 2012, 09:20:41 pm »
To everyone whom has requested art from me that I couldn't get to (Shantu, Jenkar, Zblader, Rutarete. ET,  Mithcairion) :

I'm really sorry for not getting to them. I've really been trying to increase my skill and learn many different things.
I'm going to do Art Class and put all of my effort and time into that.
To be honest, I think this is better for everyone. Once I'm back for taking requests everything will be a much better quality.

For now, feel free to spam my inbox with hate messages because, for some of you, I do quite deserve it.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 12:01:03 am by Shrink »
Doctor Death

Offline Jocko

• Reputation Power: 19
  • Jocko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Jocko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Jocko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWar #5 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeHoliday Fun Redux! Winner
Re: Shrink's Free Card Art https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34112.msg487576#msg487576
« Reply #121 on: April 26, 2012, 02:04:28 am »
You don't deserve any hate. You're doing this because you like it and they asked for a favor. If you're not able to complete it, its your problem, since you're not working for them, they aren't paying you and you're not obligated to do anything.

Offline Rutarete

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Creativity should be nurtured.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Shrink's Free Card Art https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34112.msg487579#msg487579
« Reply #122 on: April 26, 2012, 02:08:56 am »
As I said in the pm, and I mean it: Take your time. :) No hate at all.
It is the greatest mystery of all...
Rutarete: Roo tah reh teh
[22:50] <Jyi> meaning gets lost in translation... even in the same language.
My Decks

Offline Arum

• Reputation Power: 14
  • Arum is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Arum is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Hard hearts for hard days.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Shrink's Free Card Art https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34112.msg487595#msg487595
« Reply #123 on: April 26, 2012, 02:33:09 am »
http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,39198.new.html#new

Also, I request some sort of crater with a burning asteroid sending out a shockwave? Like in the Niberu end of the world Youtube vids?
O M A M
M o n s t e r s
A n d
M e n

Offline Shantu

• Reputation Power: 21
  • Shantu is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Shantu is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Shantu is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Shantu is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • In high orbit
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeMaster Duelist - Winner of the Duels of Honor PvP Event6th Trials - Master of DeathThe 1st Avatar - Winner of the PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House Cup1st Champion of The ColosseumWeekly Tournament WinnerParolee of the 1st Prisoners DilemmaSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Shrink's Free Card Art https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34112.msg487879#msg487879
« Reply #124 on: April 26, 2012, 05:41:52 pm »
To everyone whom has requested art from me that I couldn't get to (Shantu, Jenkar, Zblader, Rutarete. ET,  Mithcairion) :

I'm really sorry for not getting to them. I've really been trying to increase my skill and learn many different things.
To be honest, I think this is better for everyone. Once I'm back for taking requests everything will be a much better quality.

For now, feel free to spam my inbox with hate messages because, for some of you, I do quite deserve it.

It's fine :) I will get Tiko to do some paint magic for me in the meantime

Offline vrt

• Reputation Power: 40
  • vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Elitist Graphics Whore
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeCard Art Competition 1st Place
Re: Shrink's Free Card Art https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34112.msg487945#msg487945
« Reply #125 on: April 26, 2012, 07:53:25 pm »

I'm waiting >.>
So long and thanks for all the fish!

Offline ShrinkTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 15
  • Shrink is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Shrink is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Shrink is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: You are Our Only Hope WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Shrink's Free Card Art https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34112.msg1008507#msg1008507
« Reply #126 on: October 17, 2012, 12:21:27 am »
Hey everyone, I've finally settled into school and I'm ready to start doing art for the community again!

With that said, here are some pieces I've done over the last few weeks for Forum Brawl and school:

Spoiler for Obliterator:

Spoiler for Mind Flayer:

Spoiler for Firefly Queen:

Spoiler for Disfigured Angel:

Spoiler for Award Icon Entry:

Spoiler for Dreamscape:

Post your requests! :D
Doctor Death

Offline Rutarete

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Creativity should be nurtured.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Shrink's Free Card Art https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34112.msg1008514#msg1008514
« Reply #127 on: October 17, 2012, 12:51:44 am »
Whoaaa... cool Dreamscape. If you could look at my request from before, that would be great. And also, I (and Z) have a line up of ideas that need art, but I won't put them all on you at the moment :)
It is the greatest mystery of all...
Rutarete: Roo tah reh teh
[22:50] <Jyi> meaning gets lost in translation... even in the same language.
My Decks

Offline Drake_XIV

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Powerful Harmony
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSummer and Winter Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Shrink's Free Card Art https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34112.msg1018275#msg1018275
« Reply #128 on: November 28, 2012, 07:39:22 am »
With Jenk's Harvester in the Archives...

http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,44877.0.html

The previous card has been untouched for a year and is lying in CIA, so...

http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,44878.0.html
« Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 07:49:38 am by Drake_XIV »

Offline bombzero

• Reputation Power: 0
  • bombzero hides under a Cloak.
Re: Shrink's Free Card Art https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34112.msg1053300#msg1053300
« Reply #129 on: March 23, 2013, 04:14:37 am »
That's some good work!

anything
blarg: