*Author

Active members:
Kael Hate(1) ratchetspyro94(1) dramore(1) gravity karl(1) karis(1) XYTWO(1) Glitch(1) moomoose(1) Dragoon1140(1) The_Mormegil(1) coinich(1) Tom Chunata(1) Drobbit(1) shyax(1) nawikipedia(1) Essence(1) Bloodshadow(1) joebob777(1) TheIdioticIdiot(1) plastiqe(1) doublecross(1) Alzaya-God Of Thunder(1) Blazing Moonwalker(1) Product(1) Tymalous(1) unknown89089(1) Sevs(1) 1world24(1) ninjamaster1991(1) splejx(1) Korugar(1) Christopaz(1) Grifbot(1) Bill Door(1) Kuromajinten(1) shadowscar(1) platnium phoenix(1) Saynt(1) rgurgelles1(1) mage427(1) Scaredgirl(1) Xenocidius(1) rockzo(1) Amheug-ui Maseuteo(1) Bobbunny(1) Daguerreo(1) Tiko(1) waterzx(1) darkrobe(1) grodslukarenx(1) AnonymousRevival(1) shinyarceus4(1) n00b(1) UnholyAir(1) dawn to dusk(1) Nabbo(1) AD Storm Bolt(1) vrt(1) 1011686(1) Monox D. I-Fly(1) bored_ninja777(2) craawzy(2) EvaRia(2) slovenc555(2) 991woot119(2) FOX74647(2) Zules(2) Beautiful-Guitar(2) Resnov(2) Celidion(2) Boingo(2) TuckingFypo(2) Smurrf(2) viwwo(2) NikaZaslavsky(2) tsing520(2) SamuraiZach0(2) furballdn(2) blarp(2) Submachine(2) BlueBolter(2) Kuroaitou(3) gavsword(3) Noobiecakes(3) funerallaughter(3) The_GrimReaper(3) Astrid(3) Zaealix(3) iloveashley3(3) jarozaoz(3) DrunkDestroyer(4) RagingAlien(4) Vipy5(4) Skolir(4) Marvaddin(4) ninjaclone09(4) ratcharmer(5) TimerClock14(5) artimies7(5) Flayne(5) Werdbooty(5) Pineapple(5) Marsu(5) OldTrees(6) Kamietsu(6) Arum(6) majofa(7) Hyroen(7) Bhlewos(7) Malebolgia(8) Drake_XIV(8) OdinVanguard(8) Nepycros(9) aigel(9) dracomageat(12) johannhowitzer(12) rowcla(12) ddevans96(15) Thalas(15) russianspy1234(16) Rutarete(17) shadow303(22) EmeraldTiger(26) krava(29) Zblader(32)

Offline Zaealix

• Reputation Power: 6
  • Zaealix is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Former Gravity apprentice-currently Water aligned.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Request Card Art Here! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12664.msg1045196#msg1045196
« Reply #420 on: February 23, 2013, 04:03:20 pm »
by 'diamondy' do you mean white?
*Water Guild*

Offline Drake_XIV

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Powerful Harmony
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSummer and Winter Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Request Card Art Here! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12664.msg1045197#msg1045197
« Reply #421 on: February 23, 2013, 04:05:06 pm »
Anyways, looking for potential art for Sytmphalian Birds .

I created this one for your request on stymphalian birds, I hope you like it and can use it for your card.

Hm, I had imagined something less "parrot"-y.

But for its purpose, this is perfect.  I shall implement it as soon as possible.

Offline n00b

• Reputation Power: 21
  • n00b is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.n00b is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.n00b is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.n00b is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Nom.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Request Card Art Here! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12664.msg1045199#msg1045199
« Reply #422 on: February 23, 2013, 04:09:23 pm »
I would love if someone could make me some art for Serotonin | Tryptophan, thanks :)
Gone for awhile now, though I still pop by from time to time.

Offline shadow303

• Reputation Power: 8
  • shadow303 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Never stop trying to improve.
  • Awards: Winner of Design An Award Icon Competition! [WC Edition]
Re: Request Card Art Here! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12664.msg1045203#msg1045203
« Reply #423 on: February 23, 2013, 04:32:42 pm »
Hm, I had imagined something less "parrot"-y.

But for its purpose, this is perfect.  I shall implement it as soon as possible.
I've read some articles and stuff about stymphalian birds (I didn't know those were the birds of the greece god of war). In most images those were shown as peacock like birds with long necks.. I found them very ugly :)) So I thought to draw them more hawk like.. but probably I failed if the look like parrots :P
Minor improvement.. maybe that's a little bit less parrot-like.

Spoiler for Hidden:

Offline ZephyrPhantom

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 101
  • ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeFlavour Text Revival Competition - WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Request Card Art Here! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12664.msg1045438#msg1045438
« Reply #424 on: February 24, 2013, 12:45:35 pm »
Wow, that bird piece is amazing, shadow303 :D

Would I be able to get a :light dragon based on my current avatar?

Many thanks in advance.

Offline iloveashley3

• Reputation Power: 5
  • iloveashley3 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Have a Baby on the way!
Re: Request Card Art Here! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12664.msg1045449#msg1045449
« Reply #425 on: February 24, 2013, 01:22:53 pm »
hey guys, could someone consider making art for a card associated with  :darkness?

i was thinking something easy, a bunch of dark, smokey trees or ruins and in the middle a smokey half see through hand coming towards the screen?

i have a great card idea. thanks curators!

EDIT:

Card Name: Taker/Elite Taker. :darkness
Type: Perm.
Uses: Take away 1 atk and 1 def from target creature (unupped)/ take away 2 atk and 2 def (upped)
« Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 01:52:52 pm by iloveashley3 »

Offline russianspy1234

• Reputation Power: 26
  • russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Crucible Bombarder
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeArt Competition - Meta Master Card Design Competition: New Year's ResolutionsSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elementshifted 3rd Birthday Cake -Fire-DIAC Ray of SunshineSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Request Card Art Here! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12664.msg1045470#msg1045470
« Reply #426 on: February 24, 2013, 03:16:25 pm »
by 'diamondy' do you mean white?
pretty much yeah. also, do you think you could put it on some kind of background? that much white might make it hard to look at on a light card.
My Portfolio
Brawl 7 is occurring.  Come follow along.

Offline Zaealix

• Reputation Power: 6
  • Zaealix is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Former Gravity apprentice-currently Water aligned.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Request Card Art Here! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12664.msg1045565#msg1045565
« Reply #427 on: February 24, 2013, 09:33:48 pm »
Definitely.
So, white-ish crystal, dark background, got my details, now to make the final product!
...And hopefully, Kami or someone else won't come along and make my art look like crap. It really doesn't get much better than that first thing, sadly.
Here it is! The glowy effect turned out stronger than I expected, but I like it!
« Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 10:22:15 am by Zaealix »
*Water Guild*

Offline Kamietsu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 47
  • Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Old to Elements
  • Awards: Spell Art Competition WinnerWinner of the MASH-UP CompetitionFunny Card Competition WinnerWinner of
Re: Request Card Art Here! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12664.msg1045935#msg1045935
« Reply #428 on: February 26, 2013, 06:15:47 am »
Definitely.
So, white-ish crystal, dark background, got my details, now to make the final product!
...And hopefully, Kami or someone else won't come along and make my art look like crap. It really doesn't get much better than that first thing, sadly.
Here it is! The glowy effect turned out stronger than I expected, but I like it!

Nah, you got to it first, so unless he ask me to do one also, I'm not going to.
╔╦╦═╦══╦╗  ( ̄ー ̄) --Snorlax says:
║═╣╬║║║║║    Eat your shower, brush your toothpaste, take your teeth.
╚╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╝

Offline shadow303

• Reputation Power: 8
  • shadow303 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Never stop trying to improve.
  • Awards: Winner of Design An Award Icon Competition! [WC Edition]
Re: Request Card Art Here! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12664.msg1045940#msg1045940
« Reply #429 on: February 26, 2013, 07:21:11 am »
Definitely.
...And hopefully, Kami or someone else won't come along and make my art look like crap..

Nah, you got to it first, so unless he ask me to do one also, I'm not going to.
Same here, there are enough requests at the moment for all of us and usually who gets to it first does it :)
Btw: I'm currently working on Zblader's dragon request.

Offline russianspy1234

• Reputation Power: 26
  • russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Crucible Bombarder
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeArt Competition - Meta Master Card Design Competition: New Year's ResolutionsSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elementshifted 3rd Birthday Cake -Fire-DIAC Ray of SunshineSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Request Card Art Here! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12664.msg1045974#msg1045974
« Reply #430 on: February 26, 2013, 03:55:49 pm »
Definitely.

looks good, thanks
My Portfolio
Brawl 7 is occurring.  Come follow along.

Offline Kamietsu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 47
  • Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Old to Elements
  • Awards: Spell Art Competition WinnerWinner of the MASH-UP CompetitionFunny Card Competition WinnerWinner of
Re: Request Card Art Here! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12664.msg1046071#msg1046071
« Reply #431 on: February 26, 2013, 09:56:07 pm »
hey guys, could someone consider making art for a card associated with  :darkness?

i was thinking something easy, a bunch of dark, smokey trees or ruins and in the middle a smokey half see through hand coming towards the screen?

i have a great card idea. thanks curators!

EDIT:

Card Name: Taker/Elite Taker. :darkness
Type: Perm.
Uses: Take away 1 atk and 1 def from target creature (unupped)/ take away 2 atk and 2 def (upped)

Didn't have much time so it's not one of my absolute bests but I did what I could:
╔╦╦═╦══╦╗  ( ̄ー ̄) --Snorlax says:
║═╣╬║║║║║    Eat your shower, brush your toothpaste, take your teeth.
╚╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╝

blarg: