*Author

Active members:
Kael Hate(1) ratchetspyro94(1) dramore(1) gravity karl(1) karis(1) XYTWO(1) Glitch(1) moomoose(1) Dragoon1140(1) The_Mormegil(1) coinich(1) Tom Chunata(1) Drobbit(1) shyax(1) nawikipedia(1) Essence(1) Bloodshadow(1) joebob777(1) TheIdioticIdiot(1) plastiqe(1) doublecross(1) Alzaya-God Of Thunder(1) Blazing Moonwalker(1) Product(1) Tymalous(1) unknown89089(1) Sevs(1) 1world24(1) ninjamaster1991(1) splejx(1) Korugar(1) Christopaz(1) Grifbot(1) Bill Door(1) Kuromajinten(1) shadowscar(1) platnium phoenix(1) Saynt(1) rgurgelles1(1) mage427(1) Scaredgirl(1) Xenocidius(1) rockzo(1) Amheug-ui Maseuteo(1) Bobbunny(1) Daguerreo(1) Tiko(1) waterzx(1) darkrobe(1) grodslukarenx(1) AnonymousRevival(1) shinyarceus4(1) n00b(1) UnholyAir(1) dawn to dusk(1) Nabbo(1) AD Storm Bolt(1) vrt(1) 1011686(1) Monox D. I-Fly(1) bored_ninja777(2) craawzy(2) EvaRia(2) slovenc555(2) 991woot119(2) FOX74647(2) Zules(2) Beautiful-Guitar(2) Resnov(2) Celidion(2) Boingo(2) TuckingFypo(2) Smurrf(2) viwwo(2) NikaZaslavsky(2) tsing520(2) SamuraiZach0(2) furballdn(2) blarp(2) Submachine(2) BlueBolter(2) Kuroaitou(3) gavsword(3) Noobiecakes(3) funerallaughter(3) The_GrimReaper(3) Astrid(3) Zaealix(3) iloveashley3(3) jarozaoz(3) DrunkDestroyer(4) RagingAlien(4) Vipy5(4) Skolir(4) Marvaddin(4) ninjaclone09(4) ratcharmer(5) TimerClock14(5) artimies7(5) Flayne(5) Werdbooty(5) Pineapple(5) Marsu(5) OldTrees(6) Kamietsu(6) Arum(6) majofa(7) Hyroen(7) Bhlewos(7) Malebolgia(8) Drake_XIV(8) OdinVanguard(8) Nepycros(9) aigel(9) dracomageat(12) johannhowitzer(12) rowcla(12) ddevans96(15) Thalas(15) russianspy1234(16) Rutarete(17) shadow303(22) EmeraldTiger(26) krava(29) Zblader(32)

Offline ZephyrPhantom

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 101
  • ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeFlavour Text Revival Competition - WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Request Card Art Here! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12664.msg491736#msg491736
« Reply #336 on: May 03, 2012, 12:40:15 am »
Could someone make this, please? A knight in crystalline armor and sunlight causing many colors to appear.
additional details are up to artist.

To clarify a bit further : the idea is a Light-based card named "Templar".

Offline russianspy1234

• Reputation Power: 26
  • russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Crucible Bombarder
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeArt Competition - Meta Master Card Design Competition: New Year's ResolutionsSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elementshifted 3rd Birthday Cake -Fire-DIAC Ray of SunshineSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Request Card Art Here! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12664.msg493730#msg493730
« Reply #337 on: May 06, 2012, 01:49:39 pm »
this image came to me in a dream last night, so now i want to make a card around it.  i would like a falconer glove (rest of arm is off screen) on a dark background with a misty light blue outline in the shape of an owl flying off of it and another bird (in dream it was a toucan but a different bird would probably be better) in the same style above and to the left.  ill be trying to make this in photoshop using layer merge properties but wanted to put this up in case i failed / forgot the dream.
My Portfolio
Brawl 7 is occurring.  Come follow along.

Offline Drake_XIV

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Powerful Harmony
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSummer and Winter Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Request Card Art Here! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12664.msg493949#msg493949
« Reply #338 on: May 06, 2012, 10:11:14 pm »
this image came to me in a dream last night, so now i want to make a card around it.  i would like a falconer glove (rest of arm is off screen) on a dark background with a misty light blue outline in the shape of an owl flying off of it and another bird (in dream it was a toucan but a different bird would probably be better) in the same style above and to the left.  ill be trying to make this in photoshop using layer merge properties but wanted to put this up in case i failed / forgot the dream.
What idea would this be for?

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Request Card Art Here! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12664.msg493957#msg493957
« Reply #339 on: May 06, 2012, 10:37:21 pm »
Pretty obvious he doesn't have the card yet if he wants to make a card around something he doesn't have.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline russianspy1234

• Reputation Power: 26
  • russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Crucible Bombarder
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeArt Competition - Meta Master Card Design Competition: New Year's ResolutionsSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elementshifted 3rd Birthday Cake -Fire-DIAC Ray of SunshineSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Request Card Art Here! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12664.msg494260#msg494260
« Reply #340 on: May 07, 2012, 02:30:55 pm »
Pretty obvious he doesn't have the card yet if he wants to make a card around something he doesn't have.

oddly, the full card was there in the dream, i just deemed it not quite good enough. (air creature with a  :light growth effect) i figured id hash it out later.
My Portfolio
Brawl 7 is occurring.  Come follow along.

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Request Card Art Here! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12664.msg519471#msg519471
« Reply #341 on: July 09, 2012, 06:57:17 am »
Man. It's been a while since this thread was used. I have a request. An owl with very long legs and a crown.

Offline Drake_XIV

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Powerful Harmony
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSummer and Winter Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Request Card Art Here! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12664.msg519477#msg519477
« Reply #342 on: July 09, 2012, 07:15:56 am »
Yeah, everyone is really just making the art for themselves...

Speaking of which, I may be looking for something to finish off the Pact series with, although the Immolation-syle art may be utilized for that...

Offline grodslukarenx

• Reputation Power: 1
  • grodslukarenx is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • I've been playing for a while :)
Re: Request Card Art Here! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12664.msg520073#msg520073
« Reply #343 on: July 10, 2012, 11:58:01 am »
Id like a Nymph to use with the "Other" element.. If someone could find time and have the will to make that, Id be forever grateful :) please do me this favor, I have a good Idea (I think) for a skill to go with an "other nymph" :)

Offline blarp

• Reputation Power: 9
  • blarp is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • To become immortal, one must play as a god.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2013 2nd PlaceBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksChampionship League 2/2012 WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Request Card Art Here! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12664.msg531208#msg531208
« Reply #344 on: August 09, 2012, 10:47:16 pm »
Howdy! So I'm kinda lame at card art, just not my style :(

Anyway does anyone have any ideas for this card?

Level 0 - Smithy (atm)

http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,42349.0.html

Maybe something with drain life? idk. Any help would be appreciated thanks!
« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 05:18:24 am by blarp »
My default opinion of a new card is OP. Your job as a card creator will have to be to convince me otherwise.
Happy to help with questions regarding upped PvP
Thanks for voting Blarp as your Favorite PvP Deck of 2012!
Blarp (the deck), bane of Championship League

Offline AnonymousRevival

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • AnonymousRevival is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.AnonymousRevival is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.AnonymousRevival is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.AnonymousRevival is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.AnonymousRevival is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Aethemera, aether et lux
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: Request Card Art Here! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12664.msg531895#msg531895
« Reply #345 on: August 11, 2012, 09:58:08 am »
I'd wish I could've had GIMP installed properly.....

May I ask if any one bothers to create 13 pieces of artwork (terrible apologies)?
Ignotum venit retro vivere. :aether :light

Offline Krava

• Reputation Power: 5
  • Krava is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Request Card Art Here! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12664.msg535918#msg535918
« Reply #346 on: August 23, 2012, 02:30:40 pm »
Howdy! So I'm kinda lame at card art, just not my style

Anyway does anyone have any ideas for this card?

Level 0 - Smithy (atm)

http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,42349.0.html

Maybe something with drain life? idk. Any help would be appreciated thanks!

here, done
« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 02:34:41 pm by Krava »

Offline SamuraiZach0

• Reputation Power: 0
  • SamuraiZach0 hides under a Cloak.
  • New to Elements
Re: Request Card Art Here! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12664.msg536171#msg536171
« Reply #347 on: August 24, 2012, 01:18:09 pm »
Just looking for some quick art of a Solar Flare, if anyone feels up for the job.

Would be greatly appreciated :)

blarg: