*Author

Spiraler

Re: Mark Merging! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22496.msg322040#msg322040
« Reply #360 on: April 28, 2011, 08:16:02 pm »
By the way TheMaunz, I didn't say this earlier but 2 things, Thanks so much, and Kamietsu said that.

Offline TheManuz

• Reputation Power: 18
  • TheManuz is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.TheManuz is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.TheManuz is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeVictor of the 2nd Card Design WarMS Master Painter #5The First Prophet
Re: Mark Merging! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22496.msg322044#msg322044
« Reply #361 on: April 28, 2011, 08:18:36 pm »
By the way TheMaunz, I didn't say this earlier but 2 things, Thanks so much, and Kamietsu said that.
You're welcome!  ;)

Offline Kamietsu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 47
  • Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Old to Elements
  • Awards: Spell Art Competition WinnerWinner of the MASH-UP CompetitionFunny Card Competition WinnerWinner of
Re: Mark Merging! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22496.msg322880#msg322880
« Reply #362 on: April 29, 2011, 08:17:17 pm »
Yes I know. I am way behind on any requests I've had, but I haven't had my computer that I use(my sisters) most of this week and have ben busy with other things a lot lately. I will get to your request eventually, hopefully by next week. I'm really sorry ^^;
╔╦╦═╦══╦╗  ( ̄ー ̄) --Snorlax says:
║═╣╬║║║║║    Eat your shower, brush your toothpaste, take your teeth.
╚╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╝

Re: Mark Merging! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22496.msg322946#msg322946
« Reply #363 on: April 29, 2011, 09:11:55 pm »
I'd kinda like a multiple  :fire symbol arranged like a  :entropy symbol, with the points facing in, and the  :gravity and  :water rings around it. Oh, and on a  :rainbow background, plz.
This was kind of hard...  I made the second version because i don't really know how to arrange the rings, so i only made flames bigger and removed rings!
Also, i'm not sure i understood what do you mean with the word "points", i was unsure if you meant the dot under each flame or the tip on top of each flame.
I meant the tip on top in center, was thinking all touching, and I don't know how to make it my pic.

migster99

Re: Mark Merging! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22496.msg323780#msg323780
« Reply #364 on: April 30, 2011, 10:29:11 pm »

I just want to throw this out there, I'd rather put it in this thread.

Offline Nepycros

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • My creativity was OP, so I had to nerf it.
Re: Mark Merging! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22496.msg323802#msg323802
« Reply #365 on: April 30, 2011, 10:55:11 pm »
Can someone make a Fire Storm mark which is yellow, and have the symbol inside the time mark on it (with a darker color)?

Thanks in advance ;)
What is the symbol inside? The  :fire symbol?
The symbol is the infinity sign.
A yellow mark with the infinity symbol in a darker color inside? It's  :time!
Why you called it Fire Storm mark?
He just wants you to put Fire Storm in the Time Mark, and not change the layer color to red.
Perception is the source of misunderstanding.

Why, yes. I do have a Mindgate necklace. It's how I ninja everyone.

Offline PlayerOa

• Master of Time
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Time will show
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.20.)14th Trials - Master of Time2nd Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeElements League 3/2019 1st Place13th Trials - Master of TimeWinner of Elements Infinity War #1Silver DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2019 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 1/2019 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake1st Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #4 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Mark Merging! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22496.msg324415#msg324415
« Reply #366 on: May 01, 2011, 06:53:25 pm »
Can someone make a Fire Storm mark which is yellow, and have the symbol inside the time mark on it (with a darker color)?

Thanks in advance ;)
What is the symbol inside? The  :fire symbol?
The symbol is the infinity sign.
A yellow mark with the infinity symbol in a darker color inside? It's  :time!
Why you called it Fire Storm mark?
He just wants you to put Fire Storm in the Time Mark, and not change the layer color to red.
Have :time mark, change background to fire storm and color is yellow (infinity symbol stays the same)
War #3 - Life || War #4 - Death || War #5, #6, #7, #9, #13, #14 - Time || War #8, #12 - Air

Offline Christopaz

• Reputation Power: 3
  • Christopaz is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Sheesh.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: Mark Merging! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22496.msg330407#msg330407
« Reply #367 on: May 10, 2011, 05:31:44 am »
Is there already a Deathropy mark?

Having 31 pages to look at makes me lazy :l
Oracle (July 15, 2012) (My favorite quote) (Is that a wrong spelling I see? Shredinger's cat)
Antimatter
Today every thing changes
BOOM. (May 16,2015) I can't help but chuckle at this old signature.

Offline UTAlan

• Reputation Power: 58
  • UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Immortally Aether
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeReviver of the WikiWar #6 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSecond Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Mark Merging! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22496.msg330412#msg330412
« Reply #368 on: May 10, 2011, 05:42:23 am »
:death color with :entropy icon? :entropy color with :death icon? Or something else?

Offline TheManuz

• Reputation Power: 18
  • TheManuz is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.TheManuz is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.TheManuz is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeVictor of the 2nd Card Design WarMS Master Painter #5The First Prophet
Re: Mark Merging! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22496.msg330556#msg330556
« Reply #369 on: May 10, 2011, 12:59:02 pm »
@PlayerOa: i totally forgot about your request! Sorry!  ::)
I made 2 versions, the first one is more close to the color of  :time, the second one uses the lighting of firestorm. Your choice!

Offline PlayerOa

• Master of Time
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Time will show
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.20.)14th Trials - Master of Time2nd Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeElements League 3/2019 1st Place13th Trials - Master of TimeWinner of Elements Infinity War #1Silver DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2019 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 1/2019 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake1st Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #4 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Mark Merging! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22496.msg330566#msg330566
« Reply #370 on: May 10, 2011, 01:09:51 pm »
@PlayerOa: i totally forgot about your request! Sorry!  ::)
I made 2 versions, the first one is more close to the color of  :time, the second one uses the lighting of firestorm. Your choice!
No problem ;)
I think the first one is very good - thanks!
War #3 - Life || War #4 - Death || War #5, #6, #7, #9, #13, #14 - Time || War #8, #12 - Air

Offline Christopaz

• Reputation Power: 3
  • Christopaz is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Sheesh.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: Mark Merging! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22496.msg330577#msg330577
« Reply #371 on: May 10, 2011, 01:39:44 pm »
:death color with :entropy icon? :entropy color with :death icon? Or something else?
Make it both :P
Oracle (July 15, 2012) (My favorite quote) (Is that a wrong spelling I see? Shredinger's cat)
Antimatter
Today every thing changes
BOOM. (May 16,2015) I can't help but chuckle at this old signature.

blarg: