*Author

Offline Time_lord_victorius

• Reputation Power: 9
  • Time_lord_victorius is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • I'm not the Doctor, I'm Victorius
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Mark Merging! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22496.msg413008#msg413008
« Reply #444 on: October 20, 2011, 09:18:55 am »

do u like it or want to make any change?
ya... not what i had in mind. keep trying
-Education is an admirable thing. But it is well to remember from time to time that nothing that is worth knowing can be taught.

-A true friend stabs you in the front
Oscar Wilde

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Mark Merging! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22496.msg413086#msg413086
« Reply #445 on: October 20, 2011, 12:18:12 pm »
Discord in a gravity mark please?

Thanks in advance.
Hope you like it!  ;)

Thanks a lot!
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Mark Merging! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22496.msg413143#msg413143
« Reply #446 on: October 20, 2011, 02:37:28 pm »
Are those marks of your OP free to use as forum profile avatars?
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline TheManuz

• Reputation Power: 18
  • TheManuz is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.TheManuz is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.TheManuz is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeVictor of the 2nd Card Design WarMS Master Painter #5The First Prophet
Re: Mark Merging! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22496.msg413152#msg413152
« Reply #447 on: October 20, 2011, 02:49:27 pm »
Are those marks of your OP free to use as forum profile avatars?
The marks i did are not in the OP (those are done by EvaRia), mine are spread around the pages. I mainly did marks on request, so some users already took them.
But if you find a mark of mine that is not taken by other users, you can take it.
Only make a post here to say it, it's not a permission, it's just that i like to see users with my marks!  ;D

I also accept requests, but i do marks only when i got free time. Also, the simpler and clearer are the request, the more possibilities there are that i will do it!

EDIT: i'm thinking that i'd like to have my marks sorted in a well ordered table... i'll make a new thread for that.

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Mark Merging! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22496.msg413156#msg413156
« Reply #448 on: October 20, 2011, 02:54:46 pm »
I like the Spherical's mark that's in the OP, that one of the fire lance and the ice bolt. I don't know if i need EvaRia's or Spherical's permission, or neither of them =p

i'm thinking that i'd like to have my marks sorted in a well ordered table... i'll make a new thread for that.
Post here when you do it!
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline TheManuz

• Reputation Power: 18
  • TheManuz is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.TheManuz is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.TheManuz is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeVictor of the 2nd Card Design WarMS Master Painter #5The First Prophet
Re: Mark Merging! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22496.msg413175#msg413175
« Reply #449 on: October 20, 2011, 03:44:41 pm »
i'm thinking that i'd like to have my marks sorted in a well ordered table... i'll make a new thread for that.
Post here when you do it!
I finished. Here is my thread! (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,32706.0.html)

Offline Kamietsu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 47
  • Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Old to Elements
  • Awards: Spell Art Competition WinnerWinner of the MASH-UP CompetitionFunny Card Competition WinnerWinner of
Re: Mark Merging! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22496.msg413485#msg413485
« Reply #450 on: October 21, 2011, 12:46:28 am »
The day after the one before ends. Also, can I finally have entropy in the middle, the others around it, with the symbol part in big pink in the backround.
Patience young padawon. I only have steady power and internet on tuesdays through saturdays and have had several requests. I'll be getting to your request next to expect it tuesday.
Finally did it. Sorry for taking so incredibly long.

╔╦╦═╦══╦╗  ( ̄ー ̄) --Snorlax says:
║═╣╬║║║║║    Eat your shower, brush your toothpaste, take your teeth.
╚╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╝

Offline Time_lord_victorius

• Time_lord_victorius is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • I'm not the Doctor, I'm Victorius
Re: Mark Merging! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22496.msg413515#msg413515
« Reply #451 on: October 21, 2011, 01:30:04 am »

do u like it or want to make any change?
ya... not what i had in mind. keep trying
what i was thinking was to have the sword and the stave transparent behind a solid  :fire :time symbol with the same red-yellow elemental orb in which it is in.
-Education is an admirable thing. But it is well to remember from time to time that nothing that is worth knowing can be taught.

-A true friend stabs you in the front
Oscar Wilde

Stealth5208

Re: Mark Merging! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22496.msg442017#msg442017
« Reply #452 on: December 24, 2011, 03:00:43 am »
These are the single most greatest elements related pictures i have ever seen :D

Offline Daguerreo

• Reputation Power: 8
  • Daguerreo is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Glu Glu Glu
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Mark Merging! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22496.msg450817#msg450817
« Reply #453 on: January 20, 2012, 05:59:58 pm »
Can I ask you to make a  :water :gravity mark?

Offline NikaZaslavsky

• Reputation Power: 10
  • NikaZaslavsky is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.NikaZaslavsky is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Beware The Rainbow Donut of Doom
Re: Mark Merging! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22496.msg450824#msg450824
« Reply #454 on: January 20, 2012, 06:29:13 pm »
Can I ask you to make a  :water :gravity mark?
I can do that for you.

Any changes?
Creepers be creepin'
Builders be weepin'

Offline DevilLoss

• DevilLoss is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Just a wandering ghost with no home.
Re: Mark Merging! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22496.msg462161#msg462161
« Reply #455 on: February 19, 2012, 11:13:59 am »
Hey eva was wondering if you could make me another mark. If you could mix togther the  :death  :water  :time mark and make it  :rainbow colors or gravity orange would be kool too please and thank you.
The Devil what more is there to say.

anything
blarg: