*Author

Offline rowclaTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 11
  • rowcla is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.rowcla is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • poni poni poni poni
Getting the oracle card for your previous arena deck again prevents deck making https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35194.msg443527#msg443527
« on: December 30, 2011, 07:24:47 am »

As you can see, 10 days old, but i cant make the deck
Poni? Poni poni poni!

Offline Vineroz

• Chat Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Awards: Deckbuilding Competition - Simulated ViolenceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Getting the oracle card for your previous arena deck again prevents deck making https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35194.msg443528#msg443528
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2011, 07:31:21 am »
um, this is kinda a known bug
TIME is around us. It flows silently, trying to take everything away from us.
PvP Tournament Organizer (2012 Sep - 2013 Oct, 2016 Nov - 2017 Aug) | Chat Mod (2016 Nov - )  :time

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

• rowcla is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.rowcla is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • poni poni poni poni
Re: Getting the oracle card for your previous arena deck again prevents deck making https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35194.msg443530#msg443530
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2011, 07:33:34 am »
I DIDNT KNOW!

(runs off and cries in a corner)

but really, sorry about that, didnt see it in the know bugs section so...
Poni? Poni poni poni!

Offline bogtro

• Reputation Power: 14
  • bogtro is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.bogtro is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Bring it. I'm ready.
  • Awards: 6th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Getting the oracle card for your previous arena deck again prevents deck making https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35194.msg443872#msg443872
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2011, 07:57:18 am »
It's also not a bug, confirmed by Zanz, who said that it would just be an excuse to keep reusing the same deck without HP loss.
Years ago we had Ronald Reagan, Johnny Cash, Bob Hope, and Steve Jobs. Now we have Obama, no hope, no cash, and no jobs.

• poni poni poni poni
Re: Getting the oracle card for your previous arena deck again prevents deck making https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35194.msg443898#msg443898
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2011, 10:09:21 am »
Phooe, i dont make arena decks much, then is submitted a random deck which i expected to do crap, and it did really well...

I WANTED TO TRY IT AGAIN!
Poni? Poni poni poni!

Offline pulli23

• Reputation Power: 3
  • pulli23 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • What's going on here?
Re: Getting the oracle card for your previous arena deck again prevents deck making https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35194.msg443905#msg443905
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2011, 11:45:27 am »
I DIDNT KNOW!

(runs off and cries in a corner)

but really, sorry about that, didnt see it in the know bugs section so...
In which case I think the best solution was that the RNG would "respin" (calculate a new random card) if the new card is the same as the old. Not like it happens that often.

blarg: