*Author

Offline ChapuzTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Mito-Dragon FG OTK [Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32292.msg408618#msg408618
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2011, 05:41:05 pm »
so I keep seeing people talking about how you can use shard of readiness to get two extra creatures. well ive been playing with the new shard and its obviously 3 extra creatures for a total of 4.

You play mitosis. you mitosis said creature -> 2 creatures. then you play shard of readiness -> 2 more uses of mitosis for time creature -> 4 creatures.
 here are some screens.
The OTK decks play shard of readiness and mitosis on the first turn that the dragon comes out (avoiding summoning sickness). This gets 2 extra creatures. We're doing this to avoid CC. If you play a dragon and it gets eaten by an scarab or killed by a bolt, then you have lost your shot at an OTK.
That's why it's a 7 (or 8) card combo. Dragon + mitosis + 4 shards + sky blitz + (optional) Chimera. Please read the explanation and comments of the OP xD
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Colossus

Re: Mito-Dragon FG OTK [Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32292.msg411589#msg411589
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2011, 07:27:42 pm »
I will do some tests and post results tonight or tomorrow. Like more Sancts than Sundials, as they are PC fodders and creepy discord/devourer/BH stoppers.
Any updates on this?

• Legendary Member
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Mito-Dragon FG OTK [Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32292.msg411686#msg411686
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2011, 11:31:21 pm »
I will do some tests and post results tonight or tomorrow. Like more Sancts than Sundials, as they are PC fodders and creepy discord/devourer/BH stoppers.
Any updates on this?
I tried but couldn's make it more stable with them., just don't worth putting them into the deck. It works really great as it is now.

Offline TheManuz

• Reputation Power: 18
  • TheManuz is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.TheManuz is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.TheManuz is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeVictor of the 2nd Card Design WarMS Master Painter #5The First Prophet
Re: Mito-Dragon FG OTK [Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32292.msg413886#msg413886
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2011, 09:20:39 pm »
I thought I'd try a "pure" rush version of this deck. This took nine turns, on my first test-run:

It is fast, but has a nine card otk, meaning to have to either start the combo before drawing the rest of it that turn with hourglasses or discard the liquid shadow.

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
6rq 6rq 6rq 6rq 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 74g 7ap 7n9 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q6 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7te 8pj

Have fun!
I tried this deck, and despite the over 9000 cards combo, its awesome! And it's relaxing to be sure you will get EM!

Offline xsindomanx

• Reputation Power: 4
  • xsindomanx is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Mito-Dragon FG OTK [Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32292.msg413901#msg413901
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2011, 09:48:26 pm »
Have been wanting to try a fast deck like this, but isn't it a tiny bit risky having only 1 creature?
Yes, you have sundials to stop creatures from attacking, and hourglasses to get cards out faster, but even so ;;

I'm guessing it can work for arena + fg?
Fire guild member

• Legendary Member
  • The weird Voodoo guy
Re: Mito-Dragon FG OTK [Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32292.msg413909#msg413909
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2011, 10:01:15 pm »
Have been wanting to try a fast deck like this, but isn't it a tiny bit risky having only 1 creature?
Yes, you have sundials to stop creatures from attacking, and hourglasses to get cards out faster, but even so ;;

I'm guessing it can work for arena + fg?
Fat version is a badass FG and gold killer.

Cadron96

Re: Mito-Dragon FG OTK [Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32292.msg428204#msg428204
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2011, 12:13:10 pm »
I thought I'd try a "pure" rush version of this deck. This took nine turns, on my first test-run:

It is fast, but has a nine card otk, meaning to have to either start the combo before drawing the rest of it that turn with hourglasses or discard the liquid shadow.

6rq 6rq 6rq 6rq 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 74g 7ap 7n9 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q6 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7te 8pj

Have fun!

I've been trying this one. It's great fun and really fast deck. However, there's one problem. Vampired Chimera doesn't give me EM. Have you got so either?

Offline Djhopper :)

• Reputation Power: 7
  • Djhopper :) is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Mito-Dragon FG OTK [Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32292.msg428217#msg428217
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2011, 01:04:37 pm »
It's a new update. Killing vampire blow no longer kills. Sorry :(

Without vampage it should still be pretty darn fast :P

Cadron96

Re: Mito-Dragon FG OTK [Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32292.msg428627#msg428627
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2011, 08:10:29 am »

Have fun!

Actually I've also added some Sanctuaries (Another great thing in them is that first creature almost always hits me. VS Fire Queen it's only 3 dmg, but without healing it's still lack of EM) and Phase Shields (Sundials aren't always enough. Other thing is that you always have to play one per turn), so it is playable vs Dark Matter and really fast rush decks now. Unfortunately Decay usually eats all your entropy quantum before you can use supernova, so it looks that way now.

560 5c9 6rq 6rq 6rq 6rq 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 7k6 7k6 7n9 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q6 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 80d 80d 8pj

It's great because with quantum pilars you have to wait for right mana. In here there's almost always enough time mana and other ones depend only on Supernovas :).

Offline Djhopper :)

• Reputation Power: 7
  • Djhopper :) is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Mito-Dragon FG OTK [Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32292.msg428754#msg428754
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2011, 04:31:07 pm »
I prefer pure rush for better cards/hour. This makes for more electrum that EMing slower.

Offline Anthraxx

• Reputation Power: 5
  • Anthraxx is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Work less, ride more!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Mito-Dragon FG OTK [Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32292.msg429656#msg429656
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2011, 11:23:49 am »
I found this deck quite effective in plat these days. It exploits the AIs inability to use SoSa before opponent's creatures hit the board. Heavy PC decks are almost an auto-quit but I still can win roughly  50% of the matches (100ish games sample).
:entropy :entropy :entropy Wooooaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrr :entropy :entropy :entropy

Icedrackon

Re: Mito-Dragon FG OTK [Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32292.msg446953#msg446953
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2012, 09:10:52 am »
More shard farming...? Why are the epic decks so full of shards?!

*dies*

anything
blarg: TheManuz,Cadron96