*Author

Offline moomoose

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • I'm big in Japan.
  • Awards: Winner of the Mark Redesign competition!
Re: POLL : What card from the Armory would you like to see in the Game? (Creatures) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25823.msg348939#msg348939
« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2011, 12:01:58 pm »
is it just me or does it seem like substantially less people are voting this time around?
moose dont say moo.

Offline ZephyrPhantomTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 101
  • ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeFlavour Text Revival Competition - WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: POLL : What card from the Armory would you like to see in the Game? (Creatures) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25823.msg352319#msg352319
« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2011, 04:57:39 pm »
Overview
Made by the former Master of Water, Essence, the Neriad (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,13290.0.html) is an interesting twist on the Scorpion mechanic in that it heals instead of hurts over time (Interestingly, this mechanic was also suggested seperately as a new :water Scorpion)

General Use
  • Similar to a Scorpion, each turn Neriad successfully damages the opponent, you gain a Purify counter.
  • When given Adrenaline, the ability only activates ever other attack (again similar to a Scorpion).
Stats

UNUPGRADED
UPGRADED
ELEMENT: [/color][/b]
Water
COST:
3 :water
TYPE:
Creature
ATK|HP:
2|2
TEXT:
Each time Neriad successfully deals damage to the opponent, you gain a point of Regeneration.
ELEMENT: [/color][/b]
Water
COST:
3 :water
TYPE:
Creature
ATK|HP:
4|4
TEXT:
Each time Neriad successfully deals damage to the opponent, you gain a point of Regeneration.

Synergies

Activity is the name of the game.  Keep moving, far past your supposed limits, and success will come.
Adrenaline (Alternatively known as Epinephrine) works especially well with this card, since it has a higher attack than a Scorpion, which allows for more damage overall and the greater potential to bypass shields. The unupgraded version of Neriad can become a powerful force especially with Momentum (http://elementscommunity.org/wiki/cards-gravity/momentum-unstoppable/).
Your caution will be rewarded when your biggest annoyances are held at bay for a time.
You might have a continuous source of healing with your Neriads, but what about all those creatures on the opponent's field? Permafrost Shield comes in handy here - it's freeze power is one of the most effective CC's in the game, as well as being in the same element as Neriad.

It's like looking at yourself looking at yourself look at yourself...only without a mirror.
With Fractal and a sufficient amount of Water quantum, you can easily build an army of Neriads that have the potential to quickly boost your healing and prevent you from being easily taken down - imagine yourself with 100 Purify counters. ;)

Other Cards With Synergy
So thanks for voting and viewing this card idea! May the Neriads bless your with safe seas and powerful healing - if you can keep them on the field long enough.

-Special Thanks to Scaredgirl and Kuroaitou for the Original Featured Cards Format and Essence for the fortunes.
-The next poll is on Permanents! Vote for the permanent you think would be best in the game!

Offline Essence

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Voice of the Oracle -- Jezzie's Pimp -- Often Gone
  • Awards: 2nd Trials - Master of Water1st Trials - Master of WaterFG Deck-Designer - The OutcastsShard Madness! Competition WinnerEpic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerElder Recruiter
Re: POLL : What card from the Armory would you like to see in the Game? (Creatures) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25823.msg352550#msg352550
« Reply #38 on: June 17, 2011, 02:35:09 am »
Awesome!!  Thanks, community! :)

Also, the current poll left out Fear Shield | Terror Shield.
If something happens and you think it deserves my attention, feel free to PM me. Other than that, I'm probably here if you want to shoot the breeze.

Offline EvaRia

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 45
  • EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • I~am~Eva, ~Chillwind~ I~am~Ria, ~Searwind~
  • Awards: War #5 Winner - Team Aether
Re: POLL : What card from the Armory would you like to see in the Game? (Creatures) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25823.msg352572#msg352572
« Reply #39 on: June 17, 2011, 03:38:03 am »
You know what I would vote for ;)

Seriously though, you have no idea how many times I end up wishing I could have Magnets...

• Legendary Member
  • ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeFlavour Text Revival Competition - WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: POLL : What card from the Armory would you like to see in the Game? (Creatures) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25823.msg352734#msg352734
« Reply #40 on: June 17, 2011, 03:04:30 pm »
Awesome!!  Thanks, community! :)

Also, the current poll left out Fear Shield | Terror Shield.
Fear Shield added. However, as others that have used polls might know, editing the poll causes the "Remove Vote" option to be removed, so please consider carefully before you make a vote.

Offline EvaRia

• Legendary Member
  • EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
Re: POLL : What card from the Armory would you like to see in the Game? (Creatures) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25823.msg352795#msg352795
« Reply #41 on: June 17, 2011, 05:42:06 pm »
You can retick it. (I'm pretty sure).

• Legendary Member
Re: POLL : What card from the Armory would you like to see in the Game? (Creatures) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25823.msg352796#msg352796
« Reply #42 on: June 17, 2011, 05:43:14 pm »
As in restart the poll itself or just reset all the votes to 0? I can't seem to find the option to reenable "remove vote" when I edit the poll. ^^;

Offline EvaRia

• Legendary Member
Re: POLL : What card from the Armory would you like to see in the Game? (Creatures) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25823.msg352799#msg352799
« Reply #43 on: June 17, 2011, 05:50:22 pm »
As in restart the poll itself or just reset all the votes to 0? I can't seem to find the option to reenable "remove vote" when I edit the poll. ^^;
Hmm.

I swear I could do it before, but the option appears to be gone now.

Maybe it was removed when we switched forums.

Offline XYTWO

• Reputation Power: 7
  • XYTWO is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Existing Card Rework #2 Winner
Re: POLL : What card from the Armory would you like to see in the Game? (Creatures) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25823.msg352811#msg352811
« Reply #44 on: June 17, 2011, 06:01:59 pm »
The title still says creatures, not permanents. :)
Anyway, I voted for Necronominicon, because Death should have a way to trigger death effects that's not slooooow.

• Legendary Member
Re: POLL : What card from the Armory would you like to see in the Game? (Permanents) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25823.msg355612#msg355612
« Reply #45 on: June 23, 2011, 09:40:36 pm »
Tiebreaker poll started for tie between Necrominion and Harmonic Pillar.

Offline Essence

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Voice of the Oracle -- Jezzie's Pimp -- Often Gone
  • Awards: 2nd Trials - Master of Water1st Trials - Master of WaterFG Deck-Designer - The OutcastsShard Madness! Competition WinnerEpic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerElder Recruiter
Re: POLL : What card from the Armory would you like to see in the Game? (Permanents) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25823.msg355618#msg355618
« Reply #46 on: June 23, 2011, 09:57:13 pm »
Harmonic Pillar -- the only elements besides :time that should get to draw is :air (inspiration = taking breath = air).
If something happens and you think it deserves my attention, feel free to PM me. Other than that, I'm probably here if you want to shoot the breeze.

Offline Kuroaitou

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 82
  • Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeMaster of Mafia10th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: POLL : What card from the Armory would you like to see in the Game? (Permanents) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25823.msg365021#msg365021
« Reply #47 on: July 12, 2011, 04:10:30 pm »
After a little bit of discussion between the Curators and other staff members, these polls will be shifted to the corresponding stickies in the Armory section; this topic will remain unlocked for a little while longer, but until then, please vote in the respective sticky polls on what cards you'd definitely would like to see in the game (the most popular cards may not be advanced, but they will give the developers some perspective on what the community wants in terms of card ideas).

anything
blarg: Essence