*Author

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Dual Shield | Dual Buckler https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9282.msg504273#msg504273
« Reply #192 on: May 26, 2012, 03:36:43 pm »
I don't think there's any way for this to be balanced. Too many potential exploits from having two shields. Some single shields are already borderline overpowered.
It consumes tones of quanta, and shield abilities must be different to make the effect useful. Not OP at all, and offers many new strategies.
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline freemod1espilon

• Reputation Power: 4
  • freemod1espilon is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Antlion needs some love
Re: Dual Shield | Dual Buckler https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9282.msg504465#msg504465
« Reply #193 on: May 27, 2012, 02:43:20 am »
I like it it could make a few interesting circumstances
If I have something to say I'll keep it to my self then let it out at the worst possible moment and then I will walk away laughing

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Dual Shield | Dual Buckler https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9282.msg504493#msg504493
« Reply #194 on: May 27, 2012, 03:48:04 am »
I like it it could make a few interesting circumstances
permafrost+carpace, carpace+skull, fire+skull, titanium+fire OMFG I WANT IT NAO

Offline TheManuz

• Reputation Power: 18
  • TheManuz is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.TheManuz is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.TheManuz is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeVictor of the 2nd Card Design WarMS Master Painter #5The First Prophet
Re: Dual Shield | Dual Buckler https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9282.msg504607#msg504607
« Reply #195 on: May 27, 2012, 11:47:37 am »
I love this card, and i'd like to see it added to the game, but... just not now!
We need more in-element permanent control (not Shard of Focus!) to prevent this card being OP.

Other than that, i like it, it opens a lot of new strategies, and it will increase the meta a lot.

Offline freemod1espilon

Re: Dual Shield | Dual Buckler https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9282.msg504639#msg504639
« Reply #196 on: May 27, 2012, 02:54:13 pm »
If this did come out I'd probably add it to every deck
If I have something to say I'll keep it to my self then let it out at the worst possible moment and then I will walk away laughing

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • The weird Voodoo guy
Re: Dual Shield | Dual Buckler https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9282.msg504691#msg504691
« Reply #197 on: May 27, 2012, 06:03:55 pm »
If this did come out I'd probably add it to every deck
Remember you need tones of quanta for each element used  :P

Offline freemod1espilon

Re: Dual Shield | Dual Buckler https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9282.msg505059#msg505059
« Reply #198 on: May 28, 2012, 03:05:02 pm »
unless I use a mono earth with 2 diamond shields not much gets through that ;D

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • The weird Voodoo guy
Re: Dual Shield | Dual Buckler https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9282.msg505187#msg505187
« Reply #199 on: May 28, 2012, 09:45:36 pm »
unless I use a mono earth with 2 diamond shields not much gets through that ;D
1st shield: 3 damage. 3nd shield: 3 damage. It's the same. The idea is to combine effects, like every creature passing through both shields before attacking.

Offline freemod1espilon

Re: Dual Shield | Dual Buckler https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9282.msg505530#msg505530
« Reply #200 on: May 29, 2012, 07:40:56 pm »
oh I thought they stacked then your right only a trio or a double work effectively how about a  :fire :life for the ultimate way to kill immortals?

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • The weird Voodoo guy
Re: Dual Shield | Dual Buckler https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9282.msg505557#msg505557
« Reply #201 on: May 29, 2012, 09:43:47 pm »
oh I thought they stacked then your right only a trio or a double work effectively how about a  :fire :life for the ultimate way to kill immortals?
:life :water, kill while they don't attack you ;)

Offline freemod1espilon

Re: Dual Shield | Dual Buckler https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9282.msg505643#msg505643
« Reply #202 on: May 30, 2012, 02:01:21 am »
:life :water, kill while they don't attack you ;)
or how about    :fire :gravity so big guys can't get through but little guys can and they'll die  :D

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • The weird Voodoo guy
Re: Dual Shield | Dual Buckler https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9282.msg505681#msg505681
« Reply #203 on: May 30, 2012, 04:40:18 am »
big guys would turn small guys, so just... no xD

Anyways, Elements' ecosystem needs this card!

anything
blarg: