*Author

Offline EmeraldTigerTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • :life :aether
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Alliance Pendant | Alliance Pendant https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=23155.msg294137#msg294137
« on: March 19, 2011, 07:27:13 pm »
NAME:
Alliance Pendant
ELEMENT:
Other
COST:
TYPE:
Permanent
ATK|HP:
TEXT:
Each turn 1 quantum from each of your mark's neighboring elements are generated.
NAME:
Alliance Pendant
ELEMENT:
Other
COST:
TYPE:
Permanent
ATK|HP:
TEXT:
Each turn 1 quantum from each of your mark's neighboring elements are generated.
ART:
EmeraldTiger
IDEA:
EmeraldTiger and everyone that provided Information on Alliances
NOTES:
1 If player has Death mark, gain Darkness and Fire quanta
2 If player has Darkness mark, gain Death and Earth quanta
3 If player has Earth mark, gain Darkness and Time quanta
4 If player has Time mark, gain Earth and Gravity quanta
5 If player has Gravity mark, gain Time and Water quanta
6 If player has Water mark, gain Gravity and Life quanta
7 If player has Life mark, gain Water and Light quanta
8 If player has Light mark, gain Life and Air quanta
9 If player has Air mark, gain Light and Aether quanta
10 If player has Aether mark, gain Air and Entropy quanta
11 If player has Entropy mark, gain Aether and Fire quanta
12 If player has Fire mark, gain Entropy and Death quanta
SERIES:
Artifacts http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,22082.0.html
 Is there a better way to word this?
If Nowhere is Somewhere, and Somewhere is Over there, How can we be Anywhere?
:life :aether

Offline TuckingFypo

• Reputation Power: 0
  • TuckingFypo hides under a Cloak.
  • 'umop apisdn si agessaw siyt
Re: Alliance Pendant | Alliance Pendant https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=23155.msg294158#msg294158
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2011, 07:45:47 pm »
I don't think there's an exact way to fill in that blank.  All elements will need or would be better off with different things.  Also, certain boosts would be OP for certain elements.  Imagine a Shrieker/FFQ rush even if the bonus was only +1 | +0.

Thiefboy109

Re: Alliance Pendant | Alliance Pendant https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=23155.msg294227#msg294227
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2011, 09:46:38 pm »
I don't think there's an exact way to fill in that blank.  All elements will need or would be better off with different things.  Also, certain boosts would be OP for certain elements.  Imagine a Shrieker/FFQ rush even if the bonus was only +1 | +0.
There is such thing as a FFQ Shrieker rush? FFQ alone requires 7 air and 2x life quantum to use...(x is for ability to make fireflies...obviously...)  And that wouldn't make shriekers op anyway. If you have any cc like Rain of Fire, or even better...Firestorm... Shriekers are so weak they are not even funny. Not to mention that the card costs quite a bit of quantum.

On Topic, I like it. Don't know where i would use it but it would increase synergy between some elements...

Offline Ekki

• Ekki is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Not-so-young Elemental
Re: Alliance Pendant | Alliance Pendant https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=23155.msg294232#msg294232
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2011, 09:53:17 pm »
Woha Thiefboy, you stolen my ideas... ???

There is such thing as a FFQ Shrieker rush?
No, and either way, it wouldn't be a rush, and it even may be crappy (you would need :life to use FFQ, :time if you want Graboids, because Shriekers by themselves are meh, and you would produce :light or :fire innecesarily)

Don't know where i would use it but it would increase synergy between some elements...
I think this shouldn't benefit pairs of elements that already have synergy, or benefit more those "non-synergic" elements (there isn't such a thing, there's always some synergy, but you get it).

Offline ZephyrPhantom

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 101
  • ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeFlavour Text Revival Competition - WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Alliance Pendant | Alliance Pendant https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=23155.msg294233#msg294233
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2011, 09:56:08 pm »
I still think it should either give a stat boost to creatures of the designated element or generate quantum of the designated elements (again I'll note the artwork is similar to a pendulum where the grey circles could have element marks in them).

Offline TuckingFypo

• TuckingFypo hides under a Cloak.
  • 'umop apisdn si agessaw siyt
Re: Alliance Pendant | Alliance Pendant https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=23155.msg294314#msg294314
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2011, 12:28:27 am »
What I meant when I said "FFQ/Shrieker Rush" was a FFQ Rush OR a Shrieker Rush. xD  The pendant would benefit the shrieker rush for example because Time is adjacent to Earth, and you use Time quanta to evolve, which is cheaper and faster.  Since we're still debating the exact bonus, it's hard to say if it's OP or not.  If it gave +x | +1 instead of +1 | +0, Shriekers could then survive a RoF. 

OT: I still don't think that there's a single exact stat bonus that will be beneficial but balanced for ALL 12 elements.

Offline Ekki

• Ekki is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Not-so-young Elemental
Re: Alliance Pendant | Alliance Pendant https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=23155.msg294315#msg294315
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2011, 12:33:59 am »
OT: I still don't think that there's an exact stat bonus that will be beneficial but balanced for ALL 12 elements.
This is true. But who said the bonus should be a stat bonus? I think there are lots of more creative stuff to create. Maybe those creatures should gain an "improved" skill, like a unique skill for each creature... Just my .50 :electrum

rohlfo

Re: Alliance Pendant | Alliance Pendant https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=23155.msg294412#msg294412
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2011, 02:00:53 am »
OT: I still don't think that there's an exact stat bonus that will be beneficial but balanced for ALL 12 elements.
This is true. But who said the bonus should be a stat bonus? I think there are lots of more creative stuff to create. Maybe those creatures should gain an "improved" skill, like a unique skill for each creature... Just my .50 :electrum
I agree that a 'universal' stat buff is tricky.

My idea would be that perhaps any spells/perms/creatures (as in one specific type or just all) you cast from neighbouring elements cost 1 less? Not sure that's possible to do, but would be nice and perhaps lead to new duo/trio decks.

"hey Death, how's it going"
"cheers Fire, all good, was just wondering, do you think you could get me a discount on that firebolt, i really want to cast it?"
"sure, no probs mate" :)

• Legendary Member
  • EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Alliance Pendant | Alliance Pendant https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=23155.msg294466#msg294466
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2011, 03:31:26 am »
So far 3 suggestion are out there.
the first one is the most feared +x | +y to stats.
2nd change to Quanta production
3rd change to a form of cost reduction.

at the moment #2 is the most balanced

• Legendary Member
Re: Alliance Pendant | Alliance Pendant https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=23155.msg294980#msg294980
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2011, 10:06:16 pm »
As a quanta generator
Wording: Each turn 1 quantum from each of your mark's neighboring elements are generated.

1 If player has Death mark, Darkness and Fire gain quanta
2 If player has Darkness mark, Death and Earth gain quanta
3 If player has Earth mark, Darkness and Time gain quanta
4 If player has Time mark, Earth and Gravity gain quanta
5 If player has Gravity mark, Time and Water gain quanta
6 If player has Water mark, Gravity and Life gain quanta
7 If player has Life mark, Water and Light gain quanta
8 If player has Light mark, Life and Air gain quanta
9 If player has Air mark, Light and Aether gain quanta
10 If player has Aether mark, Air and Entropy gain quanta
11 If player has Entropy mark, Aether and Fire gain quanta
12 If player has Fire mark, Entropy and Death gain quanta

Offline ZephyrPhantom

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 101
  • ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeFlavour Text Revival Competition - WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Alliance Pendant | Alliance Pendant https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=23155.msg294996#msg294996
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2011, 10:30:07 pm »
Hmm.... would this be able to stack and be targeted by Earthquake?

Thiefboy109

Re: Alliance Pendant | Alliance Pendant https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=23155.msg295052#msg295052
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2011, 11:50:15 pm »
Hmm.... would this be able to stack and be targeted by Earthquake?
It should stack, but should stack like pillars, so that earthquake could take out more than one at a time. This way it would be sceptible to both PC such as Explosion and PUlvy, and PC like Earthquake.

Oh, and to tuckingfyko, didn't mean to misunderstand the term "Shrieker/FFQ Rush"

blarg: