*Author

Online HigurashiTopic starter

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Your Offence Is Now Diamonds [AI4] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=49723.msg1078117#msg1078117
« on: June 07, 2013, 04:48:40 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
6rk 778 778 778 778 778 778 778 778 778 778 778 778 778 778 778 77c 77c 77g 77g 77g 77g 77g 77g 77h 77h 77h 77h 77h 77h 8ps

Nod at Oni.

A little backstory for you all. I've been searching for the perfect rush for HB's for a long time now. I started with the fastest ones around (My Balls can go Boom! with SoB) and even rushbows with a bit of defence. I've never really used Shrieker rushes much, but I suddenly had the idea to try one with two Auburns in it because my offence was getting demolished and SoB's made HB's draw too much CC. To my surprise, I got a ton of 6 ttw's and lots of ups from spins. Getting two per HB was not that uncommon. I was thrilled: HB's were worth farming again!

After a LOT of testing, I realised something rather mean and altogether bully-like. Diamond Shield against mostly unupped offence is disgustingly effective. In many cases it blocks 70-90% of most HB's offence for most of the (short) games. With Auburns I was losing against rushes because of their high cost, one turn delay to use, and limited targeting to one creature at a time. I was able to BB things like Maxwell's, yes, but those didn't cause me half as many losses, and Shriekers can also burrow. That's half the reason I chose this deck over any other.

I'm winning upgrades at 6-8 turns per game and I'm winning 90%-ish of games. I think I might be making more electrum than I ever have before. It feels odd to consistently win upgrades with one of the fastest decks around since the beginning of time, but also very satisfying.

Upgrade order:
  • Titanium Shields
    5 pillars (for a good chance of drawing one turn 1)
    Short Sword (combined with the previous step allows for random turn 1 Longswords)
    5 pillars (now we'll be getting lots of turn 1 and 2 Graboids)
    Graboids (they'll come into play more often than all your Shriekers)
    5 pillars (helps you pump out the Shriekers mid-game)
    Shriekers

The only variation I really like aims for more CC-resistance and bypassing Wings. It ends up using the exact same total amount of quanta and is good if you're running into a lot of CC in Silver at the moment.

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
6rk 778 778 778 778 778 778 778 778 778 778 778 778 778 778 778 77a 77a 77a 77b 77b 77b 77c 77c 77g 77g 77g 77g 77g 77g 8ps

Upgrade order is the same with the Golems before the second batch of 5 pillars. Dragons last.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 01:10:39 am by Higurashi »
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline Zso_Zso

• Reputation Power: 23
  • Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • ghost of a past wizzard
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner 2019.10.26Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner - June 29Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeGold Donor7th Trials - Master of LightSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Your Offence Is Now Diamonds [AI4] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=49723.msg1078132#msg1078132
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2013, 05:24:40 pm »
The deck definitely works pretty well against HBs -- just won 5 times in a row straight. However, my spin-luck is nowhere near yours, only got 1 unupped phase spider in total of the 3x5 spins.  :(
Roses aren't red, Violets aren't blue.
They are just a simulation, and so are you!

Offline Leodip

• Reputation Power: 11
  • Leodip is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Leodip is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Go home Homura, you're drunk.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Your Offence Is Now Diamonds [AI4] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=49723.msg1078167#msg1078167
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2013, 07:24:21 pm »
I was looking for some good Bronze/Silver rushes, and here I am, wondering if this would work against Bronze. I'm looking for SoSacs, and thus the low league of the arena is better, but I can't use a control because if I were to lose one game, I'd have lost at least 8 minutes of playing. Sooo, does it work in Bronze?

Offline Dopha

• Reputation Power: 3
  • Dopha is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • My english is bad.
Re: Your Offence Is Now Diamonds [AI4] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=49723.msg1078174#msg1078174
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2013, 07:34:36 pm »
I was looking for some good Bronze/Silver rushes, and here I am, wondering if this would work against Bronze. I'm looking for SoSacs, and thus the low league of the arena is better, but I can't use a control because if I were to lose one game, I'd have lost at least 8 minutes of playing. Sooo, does it work in Bronze?

Probably, Bronze is just too easy

Offline Leodip

• Leodip is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Leodip is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Your Offence Is Now Diamonds [AI4] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=49723.msg1078178#msg1078178
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2013, 07:37:20 pm »

Thought so, but I'm quite short on money lately, even though this'd work awesomely against AI4 to get money back, too.

Offline Dopha

• Reputation Power: 3
  • Dopha is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • My english is bad.
Re: Your Offence Is Now Diamonds [AI4] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=49723.msg1078180#msg1078180
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2013, 07:39:44 pm »

Thought so, but I'm quite short on money lately, even though this'd work awesomely against AI4 to get money back, too.
If you need some  :electrum , AI4 isn't your best choice

• Administrator
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Your Offence Is Now Diamonds [AI4] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=49723.msg1078183#msg1078183
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2013, 07:44:45 pm »
HB's are seriously among the best for electrum right now, if you have the deck. Of course, the upgrade win rate is very variable from day to day, but it evens out in the end. Try it and see, I'd like you to witness it first hand :>
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline Leodip

Re: Your Offence Is Now Diamonds [AI4] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=49723.msg1078195#msg1078195
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2013, 07:53:33 pm »
Spoiler for Hidden:

If you need some  :electrum , AI4 isn't your best choice
Nah, I'm gonna go farm gold/platinum/FG with Poison Dial, but I still need 3 SoSacs, and this is for bronze in order to try and get 'em at the special spin. What I said was: it'd be better if this works in Bronze, but, if it doesn't, the :electrum spent are not gonna be wasted since this is meant for AI4.

• Administrator
Re: Your Offence Is Now Diamonds [AI4] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=49723.msg1081532#msg1081532
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2013, 01:24:04 am »
I've now gotten several success stories from people running this against Silver and winning special spins over and over. Good for rares :>

Offline Pyrodinium

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Pyrodinium is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Halfblood hunter
Re: Your Offence Is Now Diamonds [AI4] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=49723.msg1081543#msg1081543
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2013, 03:16:09 am »
I'm using it semi-upped (I'm focusing on getting upped Towers). I'm winning at a decent rate against HB but no good drops yet. I can't wait to see how it will fare when it is at full power.

The best thing about this deck is that I don't need to think too much to use it effectively.

Offline andretimpa

• Master of Gravity
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • OMG how did I get here I'm not good with computers
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of GravitySong of the Day Tourney Most Creative DeckSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeArt Competition - RedecoratingSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeArt Competition: MS Paint #9 WinnerArt Competition: League of the Battle Champion WinnerArt Competition: Foil ArtWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeArt Competition: Paint With Elements - The Elemental AvatarsSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeCompetition - A Challenge of Challenges1st Place WC Winner: October 20151st Place Weekly Challenge Winner: September 2015Weekly Design August 2015 - GoldWeekly Design July 2015 - SilverSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #4 WinnerPaint with Elements Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Your Offence Is Now Diamonds [AI4] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=49723.msg1081556#msg1081556
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2013, 04:23:21 am »
Hello players, look at your deck, now back at mine, now back to yours, now back to mine. Sadly, yours is not mine, but if you stopped using lame cards and switched to Shriekers, it could look like it's my deck. Look down, back up, where are you? You're facing some HBs with the deck your deck could look like. What's in your hand? Back at me, I have it, it's a spin with three upgraded cards you love. Look again, your shields are now diamonds. Anything is possible when you use a Shrieker rush. I'm on a grabboid.

I couldn't resist
Every time a graboid evolves, an elemental gets his wings.
:gravity Guild (old), War 9 & 13 (gen) / :time Brawl 2 & 3, War 7 & 14 / :death War 8 & 12 / :fire Brawl 4 / :entropy Brawl 5 / :darkness War 10

• Administrator
Re: Your Offence Is Now Diamonds [AI4] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=49723.msg1081561#msg1081561
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2013, 05:01:21 am »
Yesssss. Finally someone did it.

blarg: