*Author

Offline ChapuzTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Inundation FG grinder https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=41741.msg517872#msg517872
« on: July 04, 2012, 03:23:32 pm »
I have been thinking in this strategy since yesterday but won't have much time to test it and improve it for about a week.
The idea is to protect an inundation and keep a constant mito stuff, making an acceptable damage/turn while suppa charging the bone wall. 3 deaths per turn = 6 walls per turn, so it's a total block against the 5 FGs creatures.

V3.2
Slimmed it a bit, still needs starting speed.
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
52n 52n 52n 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 712 712 712 712 714 714 714 71b 71b 71b 77i 77i 7ap 7ap 7ap 7h1 7h1 7h1 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q5 80h 80h 8pk

V3:
This variation consumes less  :death quanta at the beginning of the game. Boneyards should be enough to fuel 1-2 virus till the end of the game.
1- Sacrifice virus
2 a)- new virus
2 b)- replace virus for condor

Spoiler for Hidden:
52n 52n 52n 52n 52n 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 712 712 712 712 712 714 714 714 71b 71b 71b 71b 77i 77i 77i 77i 7ap 7ap 7ap 7ap 7h1 7h1 7h1 7h1 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q5 80h 80h 80h 8pk

Spoiler for V2:
52n 52n 52n 52n 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 711 711 711 711 711 71b 71b 71b 71b 71f 71f 71f 71f 71f 71f 77i 77i 77i 77i 7ap 7ap 7ap 7ap 7h1 7h1 7h1 7h1 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q5 80h 80h 80h 8pk

V1 didn't operatively work, so it doesn't worth to post it.
As it is now, it may need a faster start.

Any ideas for improvement?
« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 11:51:26 pm by Chapuz »
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline teffy

• Reputation Power: 20
  • teffy is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.teffy is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.teffy is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.teffy is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • May the oracle be with you
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 15th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Inundation FG grinder https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=41741.msg517873#msg517873
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2012, 03:44:08 pm »
Huh?

Iundation has an upkeep cost of one water quantum per turn. Without that, Inundation is destroyed soon, and you don´t have enough  :water to keep it up.
AI behaviour: Does the AI keep creatures on hand, when they would die in a flood ?.
I think you overestimate the number of deaths happening.

My opinion: The concept doesn´t work.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 03:46:04 pm by teffy »
I`m teffy, here - and Ringat on Kongregate

• Legendary Member
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Inundation FG grinder https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=41741.msg517874#msg517874
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2012, 03:46:42 pm »
Iundation has an upkeep cost of one water quantum per turn. Without that, Inundation is destroyed soon, and you don´t have enough  :water to keep it up.
AI behaviour: Does the AI keep creatures on hand, when they would die in a flood ?.
I think you overestimate the number of deaths happening.
Truth about the quanta. I changed it a bit... much.

Deaths are generated by the mito dragon + boneyard, no need of the FG's creatures. Inundation is for keep the FGs at 5-6 creatures while generating at least 6 walls/turn  ;)
« Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 04:00:23 pm by Chapuz »

Offline teffy

• Reputation Power: 20
  • teffy is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.teffy is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.teffy is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.teffy is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • May the oracle be with you
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 15th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Inundation FG grinder https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=41741.msg517875#msg517875
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2012, 03:56:52 pm »
[...]

52n 52n 52n 52n 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 711 711 711 711 711 71b 71b 71b 71b 71f 71f 71f 71f 71f 71f 77i 77i 77i 77i 7ap 7ap 7ap 7ap 7h1 7h1 7h1 7h1 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q5 80h 80h 80h 8pk

[...]

And this deck has water mark and entropy pendulums ?. Seems to be very low on quanta. Well, better than the old one:
Spoiler for Hidden:
52n 52n 52n 52n 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 711 711 711 711 711 71b 71b 71b 71b 71f 71f 71f 71f 71f 71f 77i 77i 77i 77i 7ap 7ap 7ap 7ap 7h1 7h1 7h1 7h1 80h 80h 80h 8pj

I`m teffy, here - and Ringat on Kongregate

• Legendary Member
  • The weird Voodoo guy
Re: Inundation FG grinder https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=41741.msg517907#msg517907
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2012, 07:05:54 pm »
Posted a V3.
Pros: Less  :death quanta consumed, need less permanents, faster start.
Cons: Slower starting damage, but it should increase a lot with some boneyards and 1-2 dying retros per turn.

Offline Poker Alho

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • flips are overrated
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Inundation FG grinder https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=41741.msg517915#msg517915
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2012, 07:46:57 pm »
Posted a V3.
Cons: Slower starting damage, but it should increase a lot with some boneyards and 1-2 dying retros per turn.

i like this version better  :D condors do fit much better than dragons considering the amount of potential death effects per turn this deck can generate. i still think a sky blitz or an EE would fit very well here like it would fit on the previous version

• Legendary Member
  • The weird Voodoo guy
Re: Inundation FG grinder https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=41741.msg517926#msg517926
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2012, 09:25:03 pm »
Posted a V3.

i like this version better  :D condors do fit much better than dragons considering the amount of potential death effects per turn this deck can generate. i still think a sky blitz or an EE would fit very well here like it would fit on the previous version
Sky blitz, sexy. What's an EE, eagles eye? Retros are enough CC, maybe a pulvy...

Offline eaglgenes101

• Reputation Power: 29
  • eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • The rising all-'rounder of Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Inundation FG grinder https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=41741.msg517928#msg517928
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2012, 09:29:30 pm »
Some sort of shield to slow down the FG?
Or antimatter?
My 3 game-modification principles:
1. If it ain't broke, don't wreck it.
2. Simple fixes for simple problems.
3. Remember to fill in the holes.

• Legendary Member
  • The weird Voodoo guy
Re: Inundation FG grinder https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=41741.msg517932#msg517932
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2012, 09:56:38 pm »
Some sort of shield to slow down the FG?
Or antimatter?
Antimatter is expensive for the game beginning and there are the bone walls.

I made it slimmer, not fast enough though

52n 52n 52n 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 712 712 712 712 714 714 714 71b 71b 71b 77i 77i 7ap 7ap 7ap 7h1 7h1 7h1 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q5 80h 80h 8pk

blarg: