*Author

Offline furballdnTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
SoFrephoenix https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=41399.msg513026#msg513026
« on: June 20, 2012, 04:37:04 am »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5fc 5fc 5fc 5fc 5fc 5fc 6s6 6s6 6s6 6s6 6s6 6s6 7an 7an 7an 7an 7an 7an 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 8pn

The idea is simple. Cremate a damsel to generate quanta to play phoenixes, epis, and SoFres. Rush your opponent to death. It's not working too great right now though.

Why damsels?
Damsels get mild CC protection, and are the most heavy hitters out of the free creatures

Why epis?
Epi on a phoenix is 15 damage. 7 is a good spot for epi, but 8 would be 17.

Why no momentum?
Momentum would add even more cards to the already unstable deck. Besides, 8 SoFrepi is 26 damage max and 7 SoFrepi is 23 damage max.

I think I could use some precogs or something to get better draws. Any advice?
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 05:33:08 am by furballdn »

Offline tyranim

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • formerly unit
Re: SoFrephoneix https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=41399.msg513028#msg513028
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2012, 04:47:23 am »
wow, i feel like such a fail former master of air. i had to look up what SoFre did again :P i just noticed that shard of freedom has a different effect than i remember.
edit: nvm, its the same as before in the game, but the thread for it says something completely different. is that intended as a preview to what its going to be in the next update?
[ontopic]
looks nice and quick. too bad it takes 6 specific shards to make it =/
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 04:54:51 am by tyranim »
my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard and they're like "its better than yours" damn right, its better than yours! i can teach you but i'd have to charge!

• Legendary Member
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: SoFrephoneix https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=41399.msg513031#msg513031
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2012, 04:50:51 am »
It's far from "nice and quick". It's actually very unwieldy and highly dependent on draws and opening hand. This is why I'm asking for help on it. If you want actual successful SoFrepi decks, you should check out the other decks I made like flying furballs, neo genesis, or SoFrepark.

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: SoFrephoneix https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=41399.msg513040#msg513040
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2012, 05:31:17 am »
What is this phoneix you speak of.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

• Legendary Member
  • Facetious trollnotmod
Re: SoFrephoneix https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=41399.msg513041#msg513041
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2012, 05:33:20 am »
What is this phoneix you speak of.
dedvns69 pls
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 05:45:44 am by furballdn »

Offline rickerd

• Reputation Power: 11
  • rickerd is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.rickerd is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Close to lvl 70
Re: SoFrephoenix https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=41399.msg513167#msg513167
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2012, 02:59:39 pm »
As you said, - 2 SoF + 2 precognitions

I'm gonna try something else at trainer
EdIt: f*ck no SoF at trainer\
What I wanted to try:
5fc 5fc 5fc 5fc 5fc 5fc 7an 7an 7an 7an 7an 7an 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7f2 7f2 7f2 7f2 7f2 7f2 7f2 7f2 8pn 6s6 6s6 6s6 6s6 6s6 6s6

This should make the deck less depending on some cards, hope you got all these cards, cos I don't
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 03:05:15 pm by rickerd »
If you're weak, then run, but toward your enemy

Offline UnderneathTheLens

• Reputation Power: 10
  • UnderneathTheLens is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.UnderneathTheLens is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: SoFrephoenix https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=41399.msg513189#msg513189
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2012, 04:17:18 pm »
As you said, - 2 SoF + 2 precognitions

I'm gonna try something else at trainer
EdIt: f*ck no SoF at trainer\
What I wanted to try:
5fc 5fc 5fc 5fc 5fc 5fc 7an 7an 7an 7an 7an 7an 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7f2 7f2 7f2 7f2 7f2 7f2 7f2 7f2 8pn 6s6 6s6 6s6 6s6 6s6 6s6

This should make the deck less depending on some cards, hope you got all these cards, cos I don't

You can buy the new shards from the bazaar in the trainer.

Offline Poker Alho

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • flips are overrated
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: SoFrephoenix https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=41399.msg513250#msg513250
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2012, 08:45:00 pm »
another SoFre deck :)? i tried to make nearly the same deck back in beta, also because of the sweetspot phoenix has, but it ended lacking some synergy imo, like the excess quanta you produce from damsels. maybe you could get space for a pair of sky blitz to use up  :air, not sure if i did that...

Offline Xamuel

• Reputation Power: 3
  • Xamuel is a Spark waiting for a buff.
Re: SoFrephoenix https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=41399.msg513272#msg513272
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2012, 10:41:04 pm »
Can't say much about the deck itself, but it would be so awesome if the name were changed to SoFroedom  :D

anything
blarg: