*Author

Offline furballdnTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
SoFrepark [fun] [quad] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=41318.msg511887#msg511887
« on: June 16, 2012, 09:16:20 pm »
Deck Helper comment: 
This deck was posted before the 1.32 game update and as a result may work very differently now.  Use at your own risk.

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 61p 61p 61p 61p 61p 61p 77d 77d 77d 77d 77d 77d 7an 7an 7an 7an 7an 7an 7nq 7nq 7nq 7nq 7nq 7nq 8pn

I was suddenly struck by inspiration yesterday after realizing that spark and ball lightning could easily fit into the SoFrepi combo, and since it's so cheap, it allows for even less quanta management. With 3 attack, sparks fit nicely with SoFrepi, so all you have to do is give them some hp, and they can stand on their own! Additionally, 6hp is enough that even lightnings, fire bolts, or rage pots can't kill them. The sheer cheapness of this SoFrepi combo only requires 1 :earth + 3 :life + shards, which is why a 6/6/6/6/6 build is okay. When playing, don't play SoFres until you can get out an armored spark, since SoFre might eat up your :earth. :life isn't that big of a deal since you have a mark powering it.

Here's the upped version if you want:
4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7an 7an 7an 7an 7an 7jv 7jv 7jv 7jv 7jv 7nq 7nq 7nq 7nq 7nq 809 809 809 809 809 8pq

More damage, but a bit less stable. 3hp isn't that sturdy, and you need more quanta for the blessings. You can also swap one tower for another SoFre or use rustlers to generate more :life since you are getting :light anyway.

Both these decks are very quanta scarce rushes that were made for fun, but they can hold their own. I get around 6 TTW vs AI3.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 12:41:59 am by willng3 »

Offline Poker Alho

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • flips are overrated
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: SoFrepark [fun] [quad] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=41318.msg511892#msg511892
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2012, 09:36:12 pm »
interesting combo decks, even being a 4-card combo wich means theyre prone to bad draws
6 turn kills are very fast (at least for a spark deck lol), did you get that with both decks or just the upped?

hey, what do you think of this? was also messing with SoFre (again) :P

6rq 6rq 6rq 6s6 6s6 6s6 6s6 6s6 6s6 7ap 7ap 7ap 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mv 7mv 7mv 7mv 8pn

• Legendary Member
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: SoFrepark [fun] [quad] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=41318.msg511893#msg511893
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2012, 09:43:14 pm »
Right you are. SoFrepi by itself requires 3 cards (a creature, epi, and SoFre), and in this case, I need another buff card to get the creature up, so it is a 4 card combo. It's actually rare to have more than 2 sparks on the field, but by then, the game is already over, since you often do enough damage by then. 6 turns means you need to average 17 damage per turn, and an epi'd spark already does 12 (Epi'd BL does 17 by itself), and the buffs from SoFre should cover the other parts. Both decks have managed to get 6 TTWs from the testing that I've done. Laugh in the face of your opponent as you kill them with sparks! I sacrificed a bit of stability in the unupped varaint because the cards are so cheap I could afford to, and the 6hp of armor practically means your spark is invincible to any single CC.

Hmm. Nice. I like that deck idea of yours. The main problem I found with mitoSoR dragons was that it is often prone to CC and lacks PC, but SoFre seems to cover both of that. The thing I worry about yours is that the :life seems to be a bit lacking. Shards use up 3 random quanta, so you may find your precious :life being absorbed.

Offline Poker Alho

• Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • flips are overrated
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: SoFrepark [fun] [quad] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=41318.msg511896#msg511896
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2012, 09:48:11 pm »
Right you are. SoFrepi by itself requires 3 cards (a creature, epi, and SoFre), and in this case, I need another buff card to get the creature up, so it is a 4 card combo. It's actually rare to have more than 2 sparks on the field, but by then, the game is already over, since you often do enough damage by then. 6 turns means you need to average 17 damage per turn, and an epi'd spark already does 12 (Epi'd BL does 17 by itself), and the buffs from SoFre should cover the other parts. Both decks have managed to get 6 TTWs from the testing that I've done. Laugh in the face of your opponent as you kill them with sparks! I sacrificed a bit of stability in the unupped varaint because the cards are so cheap I could afford to, and the 6hp of armor practically means your spark is invincible to any single CC.

Hmm. Nice. I like that deck idea of yours. The main problem I found with mitoSoR dragons was that it is often prone to CC and lacks PC, but SoFre seems to cover both of that. The thing I worry about yours is that the :life seems to be a bit lacking. Shards use up 3 random quanta, so you may find your precious :life being absorbed.

i would probably use the unnuped version over the other simply because its more CC resistant, due to heavy armor, even more if the damage output doesnt increase that much when comparing both versions

yeah,  having to wait 4 turns sucks, i might change some towers to pends. i usually only play the shards after i get my mito-dragon, just to ensure that i get to play mitosis by turn 4.

• Legendary Member
  • Facetious trollnotmod
Re: SoFrepark [fun] [quad] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=41318.msg511898#msg511898
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2012, 09:52:29 pm »
Assume opponent has no shields at all.
Spark+epi=12 damage
BL+epi=17 damage

Spark+epi+4 SoFre=20 damage
BL+epi+4 SoFre=26 damage

Of course, you also have to factor in shields, the fact that you often don't get out 4 SoFres in a game, and the average damage increase one SoFre gives and the number of creatures you have on the field and all that.

Offline Absol

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Consectetur Adipiscing Elit
Re: SoFrepark [fun] [quad] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=41318.msg512009#msg512009
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2012, 06:17:33 am »
Well, this is certainly interesting. Grats furball, you've done it again with SoFr. Though, the name now becomes shockball instead of furball.
Something i noticed, for every SoFr on the field, the Spark gets one attack (after adren'd) become critical on average. That's an increasement of 2 damage per Spark per SoFr.
On average, you can get 1 SoFr + Adrenaspark in 2 turns, which isn't bad. If your hand is not screwed, anyway. Because like noted, this is prone to bad draws, but then again, most combo decks are.
I like the Heavy Armor version more, if only because it's more resistant to CC. No oneshot = live longer = more damage.
If you want more lulz, use BB instead of HA. Sure, one turn delay before you can even attack, but you get a practically invincible Spark. Not that you'll need it anyway, what with those SoFr.
"Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum, quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit."
"There is no one who loves pain itself, who seeks after it and wants to have it, simply because it is pain."

Offline Poker Alho

• flips are overrated
Re: SoFrepark [fun] [quad] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=41318.msg512059#msg512059
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2012, 10:19:28 am »
Well, this is certainly interesting. Grats furball, you've done it again with SoFr. Though, the name now becomes shockball instead of furball.
Something i noticed, for every SoFr on the field, the Spark gets one attack (after adren'd) become critical on average. That's an increasement of 2 damage per Spark per SoFr.
On average, you can get 1 SoFr + Adrenaspark in 2 turns, which isn't bad. If your hand is not screwed, anyway. Because like noted, this is prone to bad draws, but then again, most combo decks are.
I like the Heavy Armor version more, if only because it's more resistant to CC. No oneshot = live longer = more damage.
If you want more lulz, use BB instead of HA. Sure, one turn delay before you can even attack, but you get a practically invincible Spark. Not that you'll need it anyway, what with those SoFr.

spark isnt an  :air creature, so it cant avoid CC

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: SoFrepark [fun] [quad] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=41318.msg512060#msg512060
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2012, 10:23:46 am »

No one wastes CC to kill a 20 hp adrenaspark.
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

Offline Poker Alho

• flips are overrated
Re: SoFrepark [fun] [quad] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=41318.msg512061#msg512061
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2012, 10:26:59 am »

No one wastes CC to kill a 20 hp adrenaspark.

well, he was refering to the HA version, saying it would be redudndant to have an 20 hp adrenaspark with all those SoFre. besides, there will always be the all-mighty:   :P

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: SoFrepark [fun] [quad] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=41318.msg512234#msg512234
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2012, 09:56:17 pm »
Do you gain enough  :life in the heavy armor version?
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

• Legendary Member
  • Facetious trollnotmod
Re: SoFrepark [fun] [quad] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=41318.msg512261#msg512261
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2012, 12:03:25 am »
Do you gain enough  :life in the heavy armor version?
Yup. 6 novas and a mark of :life is enough to sustain those epis, though you might need to wait to play SoFres so they don't absorb the quanta you need.

Offline TheAccuso

• Reputation Power: 21
  • TheAccuso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheAccuso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheAccuso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheAccuso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Maddecks
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: SoFrepark [fun] [quad] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=41318.msg512278#msg512278
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2012, 01:48:39 am »
SoFre=SoFurb AKA a version a day :D
Give us moar!
My Creations:
http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,41051.msg508466.html#msg508466
My nutella!   (n)                     |Collaboration>Competition|

blarg: