*Author

Offline ChapuzTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
The Dark Art [OTK] [PVP1] [Fun] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40982.msg507277#msg507277
« on: June 03, 2012, 05:54:38 pm »
So I have been having some fun in PVP1 and finally decided to post the deck I was using.

This is the newest version of the deck. It starts faster and has a better stall with the Emphatic Bonds, which are just awsome in Mitosis decks.

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4vc 4vc 4vc 4vp 4vp 4vp 4vp 5c6 5c6 5c6 5c6 5c9 5c9 5c9 5c9 5v0 5v0 5v0 5v0 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 8pn

Spoiler for combo screenies:
Spoiler for example 1:
Spoiler for Hidden:
Before Unleashing the Chaos:
Spoiler for Hidden:
Spoiler for Hidden:
Spoiler for Hidden:

Spoiler for example 2:
Spoiler for Hidden:
Before Unleashing the Chaos:
Spoiler for Hidden:
Spoiler for Hidden:
Spoiler for Hidden:

Spoiler for notes:
The idea is pretty simple: Play a mitosified doll while stalling a bit with the shields. When you have tons of dolls, Unleash the Chaos, killing your oponent with 3-4 Pandas at the same time. 

I found Mitosis better than Fractal because you must cast Fractal with lots of cards in your hand (another Fractals + Pandas), and in the end of the game you finish with less dolls than using Mitosis.

Spoiler for old versions:
Spoiler for Version 3:
4vc 4vc 4vc 4vp 4vp 4vp 4vp 4vp 4vp 5c6 5c6 5c6 5c6 5c9 5c9 5c9 5c9 5v0 5v0 5v0 5v0 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 8pn

There are 6 Pandas and you won't need more than 4 for the final strike, so don't doubt about using one of them pretty early to get rid of some anoying creatures.
Spoiler for version 2:
4vp 4vp 4vp 4vp 4vp 4vp 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 5c9 5c9 5c9 5c9 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5uo 5uo 5v0 5v0 5v0 5v0 8pt

You will notice you have tones of unused  :darkness quanta. That's actually good because one of the Panda's effects is Siphon Life, what acts like healing material.
Spoiler for version 1:
4vp 4vp 4vp 4vp 4vp 4vp 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5c6 5c6 5c6 5c6 5c9 5c9 5c9 5c9 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5v0 5v0 5v0 5v0 8pj

Enjoy.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 03:01:11 am by Chapuz »
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline mega plini

• Reputation Power: 7
  • mega plini is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • I follow rivers
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWar #5 - Sportsmanship Award
Re: The Dark Art [PVP1] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40982.msg507284#msg507284
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2012, 06:10:16 pm »
I doubt this can survive an immorush or a grabbow.
The Moon shines upon the innocent and the guilty alike

Offline Poker Alho

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • flips are overrated
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: The Dark Art [PVP1] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40982.msg507285#msg507285
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2012, 06:16:17 pm »
i'm also a bit skeptical at the concept because of the many rushes roaming pvp1

some stats and screenies would help a lot :P

Offline TheAccuso

• Reputation Power: 21
  • TheAccuso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheAccuso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheAccuso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheAccuso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Maddecks
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: The Dark Art [PVP1] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40982.msg507287#msg507287
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2012, 06:17:15 pm »
Unleash the Chaos
My Creations:
http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,41051.msg508466.html#msg508466
My nutella!   (n)                     |Collaboration>Competition|

Offline TheAccuso

• Reputation Power: 21
  • TheAccuso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheAccuso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheAccuso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheAccuso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Maddecks
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: The Dark Art [PVP1] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40982.msg507289#msg507289
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2012, 06:22:09 pm »
maybe 1 emphatic bond can help to survive fastest decks
My Creations:
http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,41051.msg508466.html#msg508466
My nutella!   (n)                     |Collaboration>Competition|

• Legendary Member
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: The Dark Art [PVP1] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40982.msg507290#msg507290
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2012, 06:23:12 pm »
I doubt this can survive an immorush or a grabbow.
i'm also a bit skeptical at the concept because of the many rushes roaming pvp1
Early pandas get rid of anoying creatures. Many times only 1-2 pandas are played with lots of dolls. The shield also helps with it's magic.

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: The Dark Art [PVP1] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40982.msg507316#msg507316
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2012, 07:49:56 pm »
Does it even have enough damage to kill the opponent? I'm a bit skeptical. Also, +1 nightfall or two?

Offline Annele

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • i should really update my profile
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeC-C-C Combomaker 3# WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: The Dark Art [PVP1] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40982.msg507373#msg507373
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2012, 11:01:35 pm »
Does it even have enough damage to kill the opponent? I'm a bit skeptical. Also, +1 nightfall or two?

Nightfall may help your opponent more than you.
Beware the Darkness.

• Legendary Member
  • The weird Voodoo guy
Re: The Dark Art [PVP1] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40982.msg507398#msg507398
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2012, 11:42:38 pm »
There's enough damage with 3 pandas with a good amount of dolls. The other 3 are for CC.

Offline Poker Alho

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • flips are overrated
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: The Dark Art [PVP1] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40982.msg507423#msg507423
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2012, 12:34:40 am »
hum i tried the deck and i have to say: its a lot of fun  :P!

not that reliable some times but when it works, its awesome!

Offline mega plini

• Reputation Power: 7
  • mega plini is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • I follow rivers
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWar #5 - Sportsmanship Award
Re: The Dark Art [PVP1] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40982.msg507627#msg507627
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2012, 02:42:14 pm »
I tried it as well. I got some wins with it (totally unexpected).
But as I anticipated it couldn't hold his own against some of the rushes. Ghostmare wasn't realy the best matchup eather.
But cool deck nevertheless :P
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 06:33:31 pm by mega plini »
The Moon shines upon the innocent and the guilty alike

Offline Tsmuji

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Tsmuji is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: The Dark Art [PVP1] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40982.msg507664#msg507664
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2012, 05:07:29 pm »
I'd just like to thank you for giving me the most fun ever, baiting them down until I have about 10 health and they still have 100, then imagining their rage faces as they lose.

blarg: