*Author

Offline ChapuzTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Ball Lightning FG OTK (combo ready, not viable deck yet) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38966.msg484202#msg484202
« on: April 20, 2012, 11:26:41 am »
After watching this deck, i have been thinking in a FG OTK combo, but I couldn't make a viable deck with it yet.

Spoiler for intro and combo explanation:
The combo is: have in field 4 (protected) Shards of Freedom, and in hand 6 BL, a fractal and a Sky Blitz.
Play 6 Ball Lighting, fractal them, play the other 7 and sky blitz. The total damage is 13x15 = 195 unstoppable damage  >:(
So I thought of having a protected Titan or morning glory for the last 5 damage.

Spoiler for minimal combo cards:
This would be the minimal cards (may be Morning glory instead of Titan+PA)
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
6s6 6s6 6s6 6s6 77i 7k1 7n9 809 809 809 809 809 809 80i

EDIT 1: forgot about the shard stacking, now there are only 2 PAs (shards and titan) or only 1 if using morning glory.

EDIT 2: first sketch:
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 6s6 6s6 6s6 6s6 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 77i 7k1 7n9 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 809 809 809 809 809 809 80d 80d 80d 80d 80d 80d 80i 8pj

What do you think?
« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 04:32:12 pm by Chapuz »
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline Fireleaf

• Reputation Power: 4
  • Fireleaf is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Ready or not...
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Ball Lightning FG OTK (combo ready, not viable deck yet) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38966.msg484211#msg484211
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2012, 11:38:22 am »
It seems a bit unwieldy to me- an eight card combo in hand with another 9 having already been played. Really interesting idea, though.
There are 10 kinds of people- those who understand binary notation and those who don't.

Offline MystiK_

• Reputation Power: 3
  • MystiK_ is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Starcraft anyone? :)
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Ball Lightning FG OTK (combo ready, not viable deck yet) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38966.msg484215#msg484215
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2012, 11:43:31 am »
Creative idea :D
How do you plan to stall or take minimal damage?
Mass shards or sundial chain?
I play games, not girls.

Offline yaladilae

• Reputation Power: 12
  • yaladilae is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.yaladilae is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • † RIP Butterfly Angel †
  • Awards: Undefeated 100-0 Competition Winner
Re: Ball Lightning FG OTK (combo ready, not viable deck yet) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38966.msg484217#msg484217
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2012, 11:52:08 am »
lobo, Dimentional Shield stall

PA from earth mark, you dont even need pendulums, just towers

Also i think you only need 1 PA for all 4 shard of freedom (stackable)
Use 2 fractal 2 ball instead of 6 Ball. first you fratal ball 1 and keep 6 in hand. Then you fractal again later before the kill

Keep in mind you need quite a bit of towers because fractal eats all your quanta

Don't bother with Titan, use 1 single lighting bolt instead for the 5 extra damage. (in the unfortunate cast of yoru lobo dealing 0 damage)

Interesting idea, play around with it =)
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 11:59:09 am by yaladilae »

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Ball Lightning FG OTK (combo ready, not viable deck yet) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38966.msg484219#msg484219
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2012, 11:56:38 am »
Poke me if I'm wrong, but aren't all shards stacked?
I see there's only need for 1 PA, since you can play your Titan on the last turn anyway.
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Ball Lightning FG OTK (combo ready, not viable deck yet) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38966.msg484221#msg484221
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2012, 12:02:21 pm »
Yeah, they stack.

With a combo that only has the cards that are 100% necessary, you -need- draw power, and lots of it. Secondary is defence, and with the recent AI priority change against Dials, and in the interest of making this different from Instosis, it looks like you can go the Ghostal route (because you already need a substantial amount of :aether).
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 12:05:18 pm by Higurashi »
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

• Legendary Member
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Ball Lightning FG OTK (combo ready, not viable deck yet) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38966.msg484241#msg484241
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2012, 01:38:38 pm »
Yeah, they stack.

With a combo that only has the cards that are 100% necessary, you -need- draw power, and lots of it. Secondary is defence, and with the recent AI priority change against Dials, and in the interest of making this different from Instosis, it looks like you can go the Ghostal route (because you already need a substantial amount of :aether).
PA corrected. I know about the sundial priority in 1.3, so sundial+dim shields and tones of  :aether towers would be needed, or another stalling method.

[offtopic]Is there a complete list about AI decks and inteligence changes for 1.3?
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 03:07:10 pm by Chapuz »

Offline dragtom

• Reputation Power: 16
  • dragtom is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.dragtom is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.dragtom is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Champion of the Silences Torn.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - Divine ArtificeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeMS Paint Card Art #8 WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Ball Lightning FG OTK (combo ready, not viable deck yet) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38966.msg485029#msg485029
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2012, 06:33:03 pm »
somehow i got the feeling you inspired your deck on mine... :p

but you have only got 1 ball lightning in your deck so far. you need 6.
be quick- time is quanta.

• Legendary Member
  • The weird Voodoo guy
Re: Ball Lightning FG OTK (combo ready, not viable deck yet) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38966.msg485085#msg485085
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2012, 07:55:43 pm »

Oops, corrected.
What's your deck?

Offline Laxadarap

• Reputation Power: 26
  • Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Awards: 7th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Ball Lightning FG OTK (combo ready, not viable deck yet) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38966.msg485097#msg485097
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2012, 08:13:07 pm »
lobo, Dimentional Shield stall

PA from earth mark, you dont even need pendulums, just towers

Also i think you only need 1 PA for all 4 shard of freedom (stackable)
Use 2 fractal 2 ball instead of 6 Ball. first you fratal ball 1 and keep 6 in hand. Then you fractal again later before the kill

Keep in mind you need quite a bit of towers because fractal eats all your quanta

Don't bother with Titan, use 1 single lighting bolt instead for the 5 extra damage. (in the unfortunate cast of yoru lobo dealing 0 damage)

Interesting idea, play around with it =)

Lightning bolt is a fantastic idea imo.  Don't think any gods have a reflcective shield.  If it wasn't for the sky blitz, you could run unupped novas, as of now I don't see any way to get  :entropy
My signature is too messy to read >.<

Offline dragtom

• Reputation Power: 16
  • dragtom is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.dragtom is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.dragtom is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Champion of the Silences Torn.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - Divine ArtificeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeMS Paint Card Art #8 WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Ball Lightning FG OTK (combo ready, not viable deck yet) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38966.msg485128#msg485128
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2012, 09:07:16 pm »

Oops, corrected.
What's your deck?

http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38899.0

you answered on there (saying there actually already were ball ligtning otk's - but not with SoFr) before you made this thread.
but mine wasnt a FG otk.
be quick- time is quanta.

Offline Cheesy111

• Reputation Power: 19
  • Cheesy111 is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Cheesy111 is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Cheesy111 is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Battle League 2/2014 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 2/2012 2nd Place
Re: Ball Lightning FG OTK (combo ready, not viable deck yet) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38966.msg485416#msg485416
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2012, 04:08:38 pm »
Please explain to me where the Supernova quanta comes from...

anything
blarg: Chapuz