*Author

Offline bogtroTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 14
  • bogtro is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.bogtro is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Bring it. I'm ready.
  • Awards: 6th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
CP SPlat https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38678.msg481363#msg481363
« on: April 15, 2012, 03:17:09 am »
Here's the variant of SPlat that I've been using since 1.30 went live. It's been highly successful with a winrate hovering somewhat above 50%, although this is quite likely to change as players become aware of 1.30's changes.

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rt 5rt 5rt 5rt 5rt 6rm 6rm 6rm 6rt 6rt 6rt 6rt 6rt 6rt 6u2 6u2 6u2 6u2 6u2 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 8pj

Nothing ridiculously special, essentially same concept as SPlat. Use the dials for extra stalling or to draw out opponents creatures after a SoSac chain. Even with Sundial active, AI will start dumping it's hand, increasing damage output for your SoSacs and it's neuro counters. Picked up about 6 special spins in the 2 hours after shards came out, won 2 shards (as well as an Arsenic and an Eternity).

Scorps are meant to be upped, but I don't want to spend my war stash on it just yet. Not sure on wehter or not to up dials - there's already a non-trivial amount of 0-tower draws, and upped dials will increase that frequency. On the other hand, upped dials say tl;dr to denial, which is an occasional problem for this deck.
Years ago we had Ronald Reagan, Johnny Cash, Bob Hope, and Steve Jobs. Now we have Obama, no hope, no cash, and no jobs.

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: CP SPlat https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38678.msg481614#msg481614
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2012, 06:45:22 pm »
Why didn't you post it in the SPlat thread? It's the same idea but just with CP instead of Unstoppables.
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

• bogtro is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.bogtro is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Bring it. I'm ready.
  • Awards: 6th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: CP SPlat https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38678.msg481711#msg481711
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2012, 09:31:45 pm »
Quote from: bogtro
Nothing ridiculously special, essentially same concept as SPlat.

Years ago we had Ronald Reagan, Johnny Cash, Bob Hope, and Steve Jobs. Now we have Obama, no hope, no cash, and no jobs.

Offline Silver

• Reputation Power: 4
  • Silver is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: CP SPlat https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38678.msg481776#msg481776
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2012, 11:31:31 pm »
CPs can be useful over Unstoppables as you cna use it to boost enemy damage over 20.

• Bring it. I'm ready.
Re: CP SPlat https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38678.msg481843#msg481843
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2012, 12:59:58 am »
Yeah, that's an excellent use for CP. I've had to do that a few times, and it's saved my ass where unstoppable wouldn't. Surprisingly, shields are rarely a problem.

Offline silinda

• Reputation Power: 1
  • silinda is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: CP SPlat https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38678.msg481845#msg481845
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2012, 01:04:55 am »
I definitely liked this idea of splat...its got a nice ring to it and I keep thinking that shields are a problem but the more I play splat after this last update, the more I seem to not need momentum and could use a little extra damage...especially when they have just a little bit of healing.

Offline glennfoo

• glennfoo is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.glennfoo is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of FireSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: CP SPlat https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38678.msg499712#msg499712
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2012, 02:44:01 am »
interesting. I have been thinking why no one actually try it with chaos power.  I am reluctant to spend my war stash to make the deck, thinking to make it later. looks like you have made it and post it first bogtro.
Proud Member of Team :fire in war 5, General of Team :fire in war 6 , Brawl leader of Team :fire in Brawl 2

anything
blarg: bogtro