*Author

Offline furballdnTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Suddenly......Dragons! [Fire] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=37212.msg466974#msg466974
« on: March 04, 2012, 01:59:27 am »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5f2 5f2 5f2 5f2 5f2 5f2 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dn 7ee 7ee 7ee 7ee 7ee 7ee 8po

This deck was just made to show off how horribly broken SoBe can be. Since it only costs 1 :fire to play, and gives you 3 cards, it's very likely you'll draw more than one tower, so you can get back what you paid as well as having more quanta. Crimson dragons were chosen since they had the best damage/cost ratio of all fire creatures, but exact fire creatures and QI can be further improved. This deck is fast. Seriously. This has been getting 4-6 TTWs against AI3. It's amazing getting out two 12atk dragons by turn two. Closest I've had with losing with this deck is when I've almost decked myself out :P

Spoiler for Hidden:
Deck Helper comment: 
This deck was posted before the 1.32 game update and as a result no longer works correctly.

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
7ee 7ee 7ee 7ee 7ee 7ee 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gt 7gt 7gt 7gt 7gt 7gt 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 8pp
Also, here's a water variant that, while slower, is still insanely fast and powerful just to show how OP SoBe is in not fire decks.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 04:29:39 am by willng3 »

Offline glennfoo

• Reputation Power: 14
  • glennfoo is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.glennfoo is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of FireSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Suddenly......Dragons! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=37212.msg466986#msg466986
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2012, 02:20:22 am »
i think it will be similar to all other elements as well right ??
Proud Member of Team :fire in war 5, General of Team :fire in war 6 , Brawl leader of Team :fire in Brawl 2

Offline Fireleaf

• Reputation Power: 4
  • Fireleaf is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Ready or not...
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Suddenly......Dragons! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=37212.msg466988#msg466988
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2012, 02:22:30 am »
Yep. This is pretty much the perfect way to show how OP SoBe is.
There are 10 kinds of people- those who understand binary notation and those who don't.

• Legendary Member
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Suddenly......Dragons! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=37212.msg466992#msg466992
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2012, 02:35:06 am »
Fire especially. But yeah, just pick the 6 most hard hitting efficient creatures of an element, add 6 SoBe, then fill with towers. You get an extremely fast powerful deck. I haven't tested with anything but AI3, but against AI3, I haven't lost once, and tend to get 4-6TTW. I'm not sure if this will work against H-Bs and FGs, since this deck is all about speed, and getting your dragons before your opponent gets quanta. Of course, after the first few turns, if they have control, that can put quite a damper on you, but for AI3, it takes them nearly at least 3 turns to get enough quanta for control, especially if you go first. If you go first, you can nearly guarantee at least one dragon the next turn. The Fahrenheit included in the :fire deck is just to add to damage. Only one Fahrenheit is added, so it doesn't clog your hand when you use SoBe. Chaining SoBe is so satisfying. But yeah, the play style is so simple. If you have any towers, play all towers. If you have any SoBes, play it, then check if you have any towers, play all your towers and SoBes you have, place down Fahrenheit if you have it, and just drop dragons down whenever you can. Enjoy a fast win!

Offline mwaetht

• Reputation Power: 5
  • mwaetht is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Suddenly......Dragons! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=37212.msg467309#msg467309
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2012, 07:14:38 pm »
Could you use a Mark of Fire in the Water deck? It doesn't look like you'll have too many quanta problems (18 sources), but the extra six possible cards seems quite alluring. Of course, Water Towers will have to be used over Water Pendulums.

• Legendary Member
  • Facetious trollnotmod
Re: Suddenly......Dragons! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=37212.msg467320#msg467320
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2012, 08:09:36 pm »
Could you use a Mark of Fire in the Water deck? It doesn't look like you'll have too many quanta problems (18 sources), but the extra six possible cards seems quite alluring. Of course, Water Towers will have to be used over Water Pendulums.
Perhaps. Either way, this deck isn't that useful after the SoBe nerf. It was originally meant to get out all your towers in the first few turns so you could pump dragons out like mad. With the nerf, you can no longer keep chaining SoBes and draw like crazy.

Offline glennfoo

• glennfoo is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.glennfoo is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of FireSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Suddenly......Dragons! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=37212.msg467355#msg467355
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2012, 10:02:17 pm »
i think the nerf is ok if everybody is happy.... and it is not affected much yet
Proud Member of Team :fire in war 5, General of Team :fire in war 6 , Brawl leader of Team :fire in Brawl 2

• Legendary Member
  • Facetious trollnotmod
Re: Suddenly......Dragons! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=37212.msg467433#msg467433
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2012, 01:50:10 am »
i think the nerf is ok if everybody is happy.... and it is not affected much yet
Is it? I haven't tested this deck since the nerf. If you have the time, please go ahead and test it and tell me if it is still effective. It's probably not, since it loses a lot of speed and your opponent will have the control needed to kill your dragons.

Offline glennfoo

Re: Suddenly......Dragons! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=37212.msg467532#msg467532
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2012, 05:13:00 am »
ya slow down a lot.... especially since in first turn you cannot draw that fast.... your cards are limited by opponents hand.... but i still like it.... it improve my stalling deck...

Offline glennfoo

Re: Suddenly......Dragons! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=37212.msg467547#msg467547
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2012, 05:26:40 am »
i just try again  with the first fire dragon deck.... won 24 out of  30... 3 of them due to decks out..... it is still ok..... and the fastest is turn 6 to win ai 3.... it is still effective furball....though not that fast

• Legendary Member
  • Facetious trollnotmod
Re: Suddenly......Dragons! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=37212.msg467571#msg467571
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2012, 06:06:57 am »
Didn't really expect it to be that useful after the nerf. A 6 creature deck is heavily susceptible to control and reliant on speed. While this concept is definitely still playable, I expect to see SoBe in firestall type decks more.

Offline glennfoo

Re: Suddenly......Dragons! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=37212.msg467583#msg467583
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2012, 06:15:54 am »
i play a more careful game..... sorry but i add three firebolts.... to kill maxwell demon and stuff..... but just three.... so it is still useful

blarg: