*Author

Offline Xenocidius

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Fear the Darkness ...
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeFavorite Community Member of 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Design a Competition Competition
Re: 5th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36649.msg460165#msg460165
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2012, 10:35:03 am »
What does the element of Time mean to you? How does the element of Time fit you in real life?
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

Offline majofa

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 90
  • majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Forum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardForum Brawl #4 WinnerROCK-PAPER-SCISSORS-LIZARD-SPOCK Bazinger2012 - PvP World ChampionSapphire Shard of PvP Events6th Trials - Master of WaterCard Idea Decks - Space CreaturesBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWinner of 12 Lives - PvP Event #2Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerPvP Player of the Year - 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Raise the Stakes PvP Event #14th Trials - Master of LightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerVictor of the 1st Card Design War24 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWinner of Team PvP #3Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of 12 Lives PvP Event #1Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 5th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36649.msg460233#msg460233
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2012, 03:18:31 pm »
The following questions/comments may be sharp and pointed. They may hurt your feelings, but they are meant to help me and the community see how you handled adversity and tough questions. So, don't take too much offense to them, I'm gonna be grilling everyone. Also, I don't hate any of you, it's just my RL interviewing being used for the community vote. :D

10 men
Teams were caught offguard by the GotP/Dim deck last War. On the strength of it and your low Auction costs Time was able to sit in the top 3 for most of War. As teams prepped more for that deck, Time started to lose more and eventually found it very difficult to win. As the next War approaches all teams will have an answer to that deck. How will you counter that?

Kuroaitou
You're a very popular player and will no doubt make it to the Final Battle. Is gaining extra votes because of this fair? Did the other Challengers have to sweep Phase II to even stand a chance of making it to the Final Battle?

Vineroz
A lot of people say they lose because they played 'Original Decks'. How do we know you won't use 'Original Decks' in War and get last place like you did in CL?

PlayerOa
You seemed to take a lot of joy in being undefeated through the first several rounds in last War, though by your teammates responses, it didn't seem that you did much in the building of your decks. Response?

Offline PlayerOa

• Master of Time
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Time will show
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.20.)14th Trials - Master of Time2nd Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeElements League 3/2019 1st Place13th Trials - Master of TimeWinner of Elements Infinity War #1Silver DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2019 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 1/2019 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake1st Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #4 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: 5th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36649.msg460241#msg460241
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2012, 03:37:56 pm »
:time for answering questions! :)

Q: “Considering our matches against Aether weren’t so… favorable, if you were to become master of time, and the exact same ‘rules’ were implemented for the next trials, what 3 cards would YOU ban for time challengers (when facing each other) and aether challengers (when they battle time)? Or would you keep them as is, considering the bans as test for the Time players to find crazy innovative decks to fight our mortal enemies?”
Time bans:
Steal | Steal - Time is an element which is really in need of it's permanents. Without Steal Time battles go smoother. Good ban by 10 men here.
Discord | Discord - Just because Discord is a great card in unupped meta against decks with just 6 non-time cards.
Ghost of the Past | Ghost of the Past - Along with dragons the only real offense in our decks.

Aether bans:
Discord | Discord - Look above.
Dimensional Shield| Phase Shield  - Counters most of the Time decks without PC. No doubt about this one.
Fractal | Fractal - Quite a bit over 50% of the decks I met were Fractal decks. They are powerful, to.

Q:"Since GotP came, a lot of people used it for the ability and being a good mid creature, what would happen if Time wont be able to use GotP, what would be the creature used?"
In a Mono Time, which is not a stall, without GotP my strategy would definitely be to dominate the field with Eternity and Turtle Shield, while rushing with Devonian Dragons and as many Golden Nymphs as possible (Unfortunately, I have just one yet).

Oa and Vin: Critique Kuro's avatar and past avatars that he provides in time. Translation will also be provided. (Thanks Kuro!)
A different kind of question indeed.
What can I say? Kuro has been good to have an avatar based on time, even though he became a member of team Darkness twice. I like all of them. It is quite impossible to say anything more, but today I learned what those kanji letters meant ^^;

For the rest of you 10men is one of the best players in elements. How are you comparable to him?
10 men is indeed one of the best deckbuilders and PvPers. So what makes me a worthy challenger? Hard to say, really. But I am active in chat (not always chatting, but I'm lurking more than you think ^^) and forums, which is important. But looking at it, I'm sure I want to be Master of Time more than 10 men. I really want it, and I am willing to go very far to get the mastership. This is where I think my biggest strength is.

time was always a mid tier element for war coming between 8-5 place what changes do you feel need to be done or better implemented to make time come in the top 3 and or win war?
I personally don't think Time is a mid tier element. Well, it is maybe 'mid tier' in the mono enviroment, but with for instance War rules some Time decks really shine, as Ghostal and Chaos/Momentum Dunes. To make time win war... make me general. I actually don't know. I've unfortunately never been on team Time yet - so I can't really say what changes should be done. It'd be nice if :time got a bit less predictable though.
For everyone: I have only very lately learned to love time.
1- what makes time a bit less popular?
2- Drawing is an awesome ability, why isn't it enough to make time win wars?
3- If you could add a card to time, what would it be?
1: Time has always been a popular element, I believe. In those 'What is your favourite element' topics, :time has been 3rd-4th in some of them. But if it is less popular - and I am just blinded by time's awesomeness; it probably is because Time doesn't have the deck or the card which some other elements has. For example, Darkness' mono with PC, CC, Attack Power and healing, or Aether's cards as Dimensional Shield and Fractal.
2: Drawing alone doesn't make any team win war. If a team were using almost only stalls or grabbows, they wouldn't win war. To win war you need more than a strong skill as drawing cards. Luckily drawing isn't the only good skill the mono time can use.
3: instawin card A PC card, probably something with delaying.

What does the element of Time mean to you? How does the element of Time fit you in real life?
To be honest, I chose time trials because I love the element. It's not a big reason that "In my IRL, time did this and time did that." But Time has always fascinated me, though. When I was younger I wondered "how will life be in 10 years" and so on. But as I said, the main reason I love :time in EtG is because it is by far the element I have most fun to play and experiment with.

PlayerOa
You seemed to take a lot of joy in being undefeated through the first several rounds in last War, though by your teammates responses, it didn't seem that you did much in the building of your decks. Response?
Good question as always, majofa. My vision of it is that in the beginning rounds I did help as much as I should. After some rounds I didn't do so much in the deckbuilding as I did, that is true. I did do some miscellaneous work - as setting up team chat and some other (not that important) topics. And to be gonest, I think that I won several games by playing skill. Like - it didn't take that much skill to beat Legit's 6x Wings 6x Dim. Shield deck with a stall, but in the end I believe that if I were half sleeping all the matches, I'd lose 1-2 games.
War #3 - Life || War #4 - Death || War #5, #6, #7, #9, #13, #14 - Time || War #8, #12 - Air

MrBlonde

Re: 5th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36649.msg460328#msg460328
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2012, 07:08:58 pm »
Man.. i have to say, Majofa does not pull any punches. Great questions and i honestly have been looking forward to all the challengers responses to his questions.

Offline Vineroz

• Chat Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Awards: Deckbuilding Competition - Simulated ViolenceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 5th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36649.msg460484#msg460484
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2012, 03:05:37 am »
I am quite sensitive to time, and by that I mean I often realize how they went past silently in my life. "Time can change everything", and you can only realize it after it happens. I fear time, and I find myself struggling to take control of it. Whether in real life or in game, I hope to learn the way to control time. I don't like it when something is passed and only memory remains.

Vineroz
A lot of people say they lose because they played 'Original Decks'. How do we know you won't use 'Original Decks' in War and get last place like you did in CL?
I am so glad you asked. To me Champions League is a chance to practice my PvP skills. I use it as a mean to test how original decks work. This can help me to produce creativity into the decks. The obvious outcome of this is that my opponent have no chance to guess what I will play. But of course many of these deck have failed, some due to my immature deck-building skill. From time to time I learnt more about the meta, e.g. Quanta distribution, counter cards etc. I also trained up my mindgating skill in these games. So after these training I feel that my PvP skill is improving i.e. I can build decks and win.

War is the most serious event in the community. It is about winning, just like tournaments, and nothing more. From my experience in the past tournaments, I tried my best to guess what my opponent will use, and I would bring the most effective counter deck to play. I will not hesitate to use any method as long as my team can win. I suggest you to look at my decks I used in the trial battles:

Vineroz vs PlayerOa (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,36395.msg488946#msg488946)
Vineroz vs Kuroaitou (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,36435.msg489337#msg489337)
Vineroz vs UTAlan (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,36441.msg489376#msg489376)
Vineroz vs deuce22 (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,36450.msg489439#msg489439)
Vineroz vs pikachufan2164 (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,36598.msg490800#msg490800)

I played the matches in the following order: Oa, Kuro, Alan, deuce, pika, Kuro, Oa. You can see how I change my deck style in these 7 days. It shows that I am very adaptable to my opponent's style. I think this is also a very important quality of me that can determine Team Time's fate in the coming War if I become the general.
TIME is around us. It flows silently, trying to take everything away from us.
PvP Tournament Organizer (2012 Sep - 2013 Oct, 2016 Nov - 2017 Aug) | Chat Mod (2016 Nov - )  :time

Offline xdude

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 39
  • xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Rage potting a light dragon only makes it stronger
  • Awards: 5th Trials - Master of Light2nd Trials - Master of Light1st Trials - Master of Light1st Place SS Competition #2
Re: 5th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36649.msg460591#msg460591
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2012, 12:01:07 pm »
10men are always better than 1.
Personal text by Cheesy
When I first started elements I was a noob. Now I'm a noob in only 11 parts of it. The unimportant ones.
Saying Elements cards are just pixels is like saying Dollars are just paper.

Offline PlayerOa

• Master of Time
  • PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Time will show
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.20.)14th Trials - Master of Time2nd Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeElements League 3/2019 1st Place13th Trials - Master of TimeWinner of Elements Infinity War #1Silver DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2019 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 1/2019 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake1st Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #4 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: 5th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36649.msg460623#msg460623
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2012, 02:42:32 pm »
PlayerOa
Man.. i have to say, Majofa does not pull any punches. Great questions and i honestly have been looking forward to all the challengers responses to his questions.
I see what you did there, Blondey. :D
War #3 - Life || War #4 - Death || War #5, #6, #7, #9, #13, #14 - Time || War #8, #12 - Air

MrBlonde

Re: 5th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36649.msg460738#msg460738
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2012, 09:47:28 pm »
PlayerOa
I see what you did there, Blondey. :D
Well i can't really give my assessment until you respond.  ;) Also i think it's pretty awesome that so many from team Death is participating in the trials.

Offline Kuroaitou

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 82
  • Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeMaster of Mafia10th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 5th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36649.msg461087#msg461087
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2012, 11:39:15 pm »
For the rest of you 10men is one of the best players in elements. How are you comparable to him?
Well I'm more ACTIVE than him! :P

In all seriousness, my PvP skills are gaining stronger; perhaps I'm not the mastermind and meta-gaming strategist like him, but when it comes to morale and leadership, I'm sure I can match him as his equal. 10 men is indeed a very impressive player; one that any element would love to have on their team during war, as a master, or just in general in terms of support.

time was always a mid tier element for war coming between 8-5 place what changes do you feel need to be done or better implemented to make time come in the top 3 and or win war?
I still echo my statement that spells are the -real- game changer; while creatures and permanents are often the bulk of many decks, spells are key game changers that can often affect how the battle ends up. Whether it's an alternative offensive support card (Poison, Fire Lance, Fractal) or control (Pandemonium, Deflagration, Earthquake, Lightning, etc.), spells usually help an element's priority and dominance within a battle, something that I think Time lacks with Reverse Time (easily countered by cheap creatures, alternative damage sources, and targeting immunity) and Precognition (useless if you don't get it early enough if you don't have any clue of your opponent's deck, or detrimental if it clogs up your hand of other more powerful cards). They're both wonderful spells, but I'm sure that with the addition of just one unique time spell, the element can be seen as a real force to be reckoned with in all formats (war included).

That said, Time can still become a top 3 element with the right players (10 men did a fantastic job of picking them out this time around), and with some innovative tactics to mislead the other elements in the later rounds of war. :)

For everyone: I have only very lately learned to love time.
1- what makes time a bit less popular?
2- Drawing is an awesome ability, why isn't it enough to make time win wars?
3- If you could add a card to time, what would it be?
I don't time is UNpopular, but it is seen as a lesser element due to its all-or-nothing creatures (expensive/rare, or cheap and weak), excluding the Ghost of the Past, as well as its main focus in PvE as a support/main element rather than a main element in PvP. The latter statement (in terms of being a more 'PVE' element) seems to echo more soundly within the forums due to the various decks that need time to 'function' better (IGT, various old Rainbows, Instosis, etc.).

The fact that this also leads into the second answer of draw power is only more apparent; drawing is NOT the end-all ability in PvP. In PvE, players often want to get battles done fast and quickly against a variety of AI opponents for farming or to find their key cards, and can get away with it since the AI isn't programmed like a human to detect these strategies. Conversely, in PvP, players may hold cards that will often a) prevent drawing, b) cause excessive drawing in any way to become an easy loss, and/or c) put a slight dent into the 'draw speed' tactics, especially when they know they're facing a time player. Wars are based more so on control, supplementing weaknesses (such as lack of healing, speed, or power) with other cards, and most importantly, alternative win conditions. As seen in the past wars, elements with access to various spells from permanent/creature control, spell/poison damage, rushing/denial strategies often do very well and place in the top 3 (or in general with their wins) when war ends.

Personally, because there are so many :time cards available in the polls, it's hard for me to decide. I know though that another permanent is most likely a bad idea (especially considering that they're so susceptible to Time's mortal enemy; PC). One idea that I had was to have a spell that could penalize the enemy if they played a certain card (similar to Nostalgia).

Time, to me, is the essence of truth. Even if you don't have a photographic memory or if you can't foresee the future, time is the logical foundation of how we discover ourselves along life. Growth, change, or most accurately, progress is what I think time represents, and with that, I think that as long as the element exists in this game, so the game will (hopefully) continue on to become an even greater success as well as provide countless hours of enjoyment and community understanding/entertainment.

In real life, I take on time with my nostalgia and fantastical daydreaming of what is yet to come (or what could have happened). Excluding the prospect of my procrastination and deadlines, I think that it's the greatest gift that we can ever have, since our perception (of what is current, previous, and eventual) is the only thing we can ever measure in both a scientific and emotional/sentimental sense.

Kuroaitou
You're a very popular player and will no doubt make it to the Final Battle. Is gaining extra votes because of this fair? Did the other Challengers have to sweep Phase II to even stand a chance of making it to the Final Battle?

I doubt my presence will be the thing that sends me into the final battle with 10 men; I'm sure that many players have weighed their options between the Time challengers, and if anything, I have a feeling that several people are most likely to vote for the others due to the fact that I've had several chances (again, I've been in 5 trials so far including this one). My dedication for time can be seen as both an admirable trait, as well as an unimpressive stain that has lasted for 4 consecutive trials in terms of my skills.

Popularity or not, I don't think I will make it to the Final Battle until I see the results. >.>

...that said, I like the second question.

In terms of 'sweep', I'm starting to think of myself as a secret 'Warden of Time'. Players who can't beat me in PvP (or Phase II in this case) are most likely not a good candidate in being a general for war and the Time Master (especially as my PvP skills aren't on 'God tier'). I guess, in a way, over the past few trials, as my skills have improved, my duty as the 'gatekeeper' has become more important. I'm a metaphorical filter that can help weed out those who might not be ready. If I do set a 'bar', and if the other challengers can't defeat me in battle, they probably won't have any luck against the master either. ^^;;

That said, I don't think they have to sweep Phase II; the challenger in question just has to beat me. ;)

Besides, if the polls didn't exist, then I'm pretty sure that not beating me or not having a 'full sweep' in Phase II won't help anyway.

Sorry about the long post. ^^;

MrBlonde

Re: 5th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36649.msg461189#msg461189
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2012, 05:04:55 am »
I doubt my presence will be the thing that sends me into the final battle with 10 men; I'm sure that many players have weighed their options between the Time challengers, and if anything, I have a feeling that several people are most likely to vote for the others due to the fact that I've had several chances (again, I've been in 5 trials so far including this one). My dedication for time can be seen as both an admirable trait, as well as an unimpressive stain that has lasted for 4 consecutive trials in terms of my skills.
I by no means consider it an unimpressive stain on your "resume". I commend your resiliency and your dedication to Time and respect you even more for your perseverance. You've only had one finals opportunity and it was against Xinef who by no means is a slouch when it came to PvP. I hold 10 men with a large amount of respect but it doesn't seem like he really "wants" the title, kind of like Xinef who wouldn't relinquish the title until he was defeated but didn't want to put the effort into the trials (if i'm wrong 10 men no disrespect and i apologize). So anyhow with that said good luck and i wish you the best.

Offline Jenkar

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Heart's made of shadows
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2013 WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of AirWinner of Revive the Archive 2!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeBeginners League 1/2012 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of AirAvatar of Patience - Winner of the 7 Heavenly Virtues Deck CompetitionBeginners League 3/2011 3rd PlaceC-C-C-Combo Maker Winner!
Re: 5th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36649.msg461702#msg461702
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2012, 04:25:15 pm »
Make an essay (by essay i mean any piece of writing :P) on timetravel. In 10 mins, watch in hand. (Not allowed to continue sentence, when ten minutes are passed stop writing and post).
The madness is in each of us. Close your eyes, sing, and open your webbed wings to the silent winds.
Beautiful art : http://i.imgur.com/eUhyYCC.png

Offline PlayerOa

• Master of Time
  • Time will show
Re: 5th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36649.msg461754#msg461754
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2012, 06:46:27 pm »
Make an essay (by essay i mean any piece of writing :P) on timetravel. In 10 mins, watch in hand. (Not allowed to continue sentence, when ten minutes are passed stop writing and post).
Q: If I am on my iPhone, and don't have access to a computer until Tuesday, will the 10-minute rule apply to me? :P
(writing on iPhone is so slow >.<)

anything
blarg: 10 men,Kuroaitou,Vineroz,PlayerOa