*Author

Offline bjesseeTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 5
  • bjessee is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWar #5 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
(Time) bjessee 3 - (Aether) Gen. Higurashi (sub hainkarga) 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34676.msg437199#msg437199
« on: December 10, 2011, 11:56:39 pm »
Poison Dial versus Bonebolt.

Code: [Select]
4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 52o 52o 52o 52o 52o 52q 52q 5f6 5f6 5og 5og 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rk 5rk 5rk 5rl 5rl 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5t2 5t2 5t2
Left out 1 Deflag, 1 Fog Shield, 3 Reverse Times, and 1 Pendulum.  Upped 3 Poisons.

Saw the death mark and knew it would be a good matchup for us.  We knew that they were out of Arsenics and only had 4 Poisons.  With card advantage from Hourglasses and Sundials as well as a pair of Arsenics, I should be able to outmatch his poison.  The Fractalled Mummies came as a real shock.

I do not recall the poison coming quite as quickly as hainkarga does, but I imagine that has to do with our respective sides.

Games 1 and 3 were about the same from what I recall.  I think I got an Hourglass earlier in game 1.  The Mummies surprised me, but I had a handful of Dials and stalled out to the end.

In Game 2, I started with no pillars but still managed a turn 2 Arsenic with some Novas.  He got an early Fractal, and I had to hope Fog Shield would not let me down since I could not stall out with Dials alone.  His first turn against Fog only 1 of his 6 Mummies made it through.  4 of 6 in the second turn, and I had Dials enough to stall out the rest.

Thanks for the games, hainkarga.  Sorry that your war had to end like this.

Come to think of it, I guess my war matches are over too.  Time to switch to cheerleader mode.
"Aperture Science.  We do what we must because we can."  -GLaDOS

Offline hainkarga

• Reputation Power: 25
  • hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerRent a deck - WinnerWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWar #6 Winner - Team AetherWar #5 Winner - Team AetherWinner of Sideboard #3 PvP Event
Re: (Time) bjessee 3 - (Aether) Gen. Higurashi (sub hainkarga) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34676.msg437204#msg437204
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2011, 12:06:48 am »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
52r 52r 52r 52r 61o 61o 61q 61q 61q 61q 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 622 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 718 718 718 718 71d 808 80e 81q 81q 8pk

I got countered, again. If our vault had 6 poisons, things could be different i guess. In all of the games i was choked in early poisons and couldn't reply with the same.

Round1: I used 36 card version. Had 10 poison counters on me before turn 5. Annihilated.
Round2: I used 30 card version, removing all DS and 1 BW. Had 10 poison counters on me before turn 5. Annihilated.
Round2: I used 30 card version, removing all DS and 1 BW. First turn arsenic, second turn double poisons. Had 10 poison counters on me before turn 4. Annihilated.

Somehow in all games i managed to fractal mummies which are stalled by sundials or trolled by hax shield. These matches would be tons of fun if i were a bizzare masochist. Thanks for the games bjessee.

I think this gets us eliminated from war. Thanks to my team for being awesome people,  i liked chatting and discussing with everyone of you and i hope we play shoulder to shoulder, together again.  Higs picked up a good team, I blame the RNG for not :aether winning this war! :D
Meritocratic Technocracy

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 15th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: (Time) bjessee 3 - (Aether) Gen. Higurashi (sub hainkarga) 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34676.msg437205#msg437205
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2011, 12:10:47 am »
Yeah, not much we could do against Poisondial after the massive fail of last round. It could've been more even with better draws, but we wouldn't have been able to win anyway.

As far as opponents come, I've always rooted for Time in this War even if we've been one of the more effective anti-Time teams. Reason being Time has always been an underdog. I'd quite enjoy seeing you win, and now you're gonna have to promise me just that ;>
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline inthisroom

• Reputation Power: 13
  • inthisroom is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.inthisroom is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Just ask
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LightWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of FireWinner of Draft #3 - PvP Event
Re: (Time) bjessee 3 - (Aether) Gen. Higurashi (sub hainkarga) 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34676.msg437209#msg437209
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2011, 12:19:20 am »
Well done bjessee, your victory makes sure we'll exist, and compete, for yet another round.

Good games, :aether, we were matched up against each other quite a few times this war and it was always pleasant, win or lose. Thank you especially Shaliyah, mrpaper and UTAlan for my personal duels, I hope we can do this again and you had as much fun as I did in this event.

Offline TheManuz

• Reputation Power: 18
  • TheManuz is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.TheManuz is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.TheManuz is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeVictor of the 2nd Card Design WarMS Master Painter #5The First Prophet
Re: (Time) bjessee 3 - (Aether) Gen. Higurashi (sub hainkarga) 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34676.msg437463#msg437463
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2011, 02:44:55 pm »
Awesome Bjessee!

anything
blarg: hainkarga