*Author

Offline TikoTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 16
  • Tiko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Tiko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Tiko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Blessed is the mind too small for doubts..
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCreator of Architon, False God of the RenaissanceSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of WaterWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of the Song of the Elders CompWinner of the Mythology Card Comp
The Bone Collector [Silver League][Bronze League] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34571.msg436247#msg436247
« on: December 08, 2011, 11:24:30 am »
The Bone Collector

by Tiko
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6tt 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 71b 71b 74b 77g 77g 7ah 7ai 7ai 7dm 7dq 7gv 7ju 7n5 7q5 7t9 7t9 80b 8pj

I searched through the rainbow decks section and willng's Speedbow List and though I came across countless decks that contain the very same cards, I have found only a few which are based on the same tactic, but none that centered around it in this form. Still, I don't think I deserve any special credit for this, just thought I'd share.

I was tinkering with Bonewall since the dominance of Fire decks in the Arena, as it turned out to be real powerful against the element, especially that many creatures die in the process and the AI likes to waste Deflags on it. But if you also have methods to reduce enemy numbers it becomes even more supreme against many others too, but sometimes by itself it can buy you enough time to land that finishing blow. This was the deck I put together when the new shards went live; and since then, I gathered more than I'll ever possibly need. Note that I always hated 'grinding', and my online time has been drastically reduced lately..

It has all the common cards that you can see in any of today's rainbow out there, maybe with the exception of the Owl's Eye, but I found it a great addition in many cases, if nothing else for its nice damage boost. The rest of the deck does not need much explanation I believe: six QTs are there for a bit more stable startup and because many of your cards are more or less expensive. Crappy hands still happen though, but you can crawl your way back on top later if all goes well. I had some fun replacing the 6th Tower for a Serendipity, but I seemed to encounter those bad hands more often that way. A single HourGlass to get that much wanted next wall (or just acting as a decoy for the OE), Steals to get more shields if necessary and Heals are there for you to be well rewarded for your efforts. It's not unlikely to get 5/6 EMs in a row, just watch your quanta and wall-count closely.

I did not keep track of stats, if someone cares it sure is welcomed.
Have fun.

« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 11:29:09 am by Tiko »
:water   "..It is in this domain that the living suffer great extremes, it is here that the water-failures, driven to desperation, make start in a new element.
It is here that strange compromises are made and new senses are born."

Offline ralouf

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Elements lover
  • Awards: War #5 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2012 WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: The Bone Collector [Silver League][Bronze League] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34571.msg436250#msg436250
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2011, 11:44:20 am »
For wich arena level is that mean ? silver/gold I guess ?
I may play some games for you to have a win/loss ratio.

Nvm reading the title is a good idea ;) I really like the deck and will try it soonish
TEAM
:deathbig
War Se7en

Offline Shantu

• Reputation Power: 21
  • Shantu is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Shantu is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Shantu is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Shantu is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • In high orbit
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeMaster Duelist - Winner of the Duels of Honor PvP Event6th Trials - Master of DeathThe 1st Avatar - Winner of the PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House Cup1st Champion of The ColosseumWeekly Tournament WinnerParolee of the 1st Prisoners DilemmaSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: The Bone Collector [Silver League][Bronze League] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34571.msg436276#msg436276
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2011, 01:44:45 pm »
I can assist to the fact that this deck crushes Silver. I've been playing it the last few days and I get spins and EMs very often: an early bonewall and your EM is usually guaranteed with the proper draw.

Offline ralouf

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Elements lover
  • Awards: War #5 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2012 WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: The Bone Collector [Silver League][Bronze League] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34571.msg436291#msg436291
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2011, 02:26:05 pm »
Okay stats in silver league :

19/2

5 EMs

2 Spins

I've stuff to do and I'm bored so I didn't played more
TEAM
:deathbig
War Se7en

Offline Gandora

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: The Bone Collector [Silver League][Bronze League] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34571.msg436339#msg436339
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2011, 05:10:28 pm »
great!
so far 3 spins in a row (silver league)  :D
and i don't have all cards upped!
Who likes poems? :) Here are mine.

Offline Bonestorm

• Reputation Power: 8
  • Bonestorm is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • This is not the end.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of Short Story Competition - Draconic Guardians
Re: The Bone Collector [Silver League][Bronze League] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34571.msg436406#msg436406
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2011, 08:09:38 pm »
Really fun too, love it.

Offline fbparis

• Reputation Power: 3
  • fbparis is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • My all time favourite game!
Re: The Bone Collector [Silver League][Bronze League] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34571.msg436541#msg436541
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2011, 01:31:21 am »
Nice but I prefer wings based decks for silver league. For example this one :

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
80g 7n8 7n8 7tf 713 713 77g 77g 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u5 6u5 6u5 7dm 7dq 74f 74f 74f 7ju 7q5 7gm 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 8pj

It's faster and still have very good results with this in SL.

Last 24 games : 23 win, 7 EM, 4 spins
Jeu de lettres gratuit en ligne et une version pour les petits (CP) : https://mokole.com/kids

Offline Vineroz

• Chat Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Awards: Deckbuilding Competition - Simulated ViolenceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: The Bone Collector [Silver League][Bronze League] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34571.msg437884#msg437884
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2011, 12:23:59 pm »
I have to say I like it at the first sight. Nice number of towers (6), plenty of creatures and control, and fully supports a bonewall for possible EM. I tried it with silver, result is good, but probably RNG didn't take me to the rare spins.

And then I had a crazy idea. Why not try playing this against plat, when there are so much anti-SPlat healing decks? To my surprise, it works, and it works VERY well. In less then 10 attempts I got a rare spin. I feel like ~50% win rate on these games. Until now I have already got 3 rare spins in about 20 attempts, and win rate maintains at ~50%. Not to mention a remarkable EM win against #1, which was a SoSe speedbow, resulting net gain of 4620 :electrum and 2 SoSe's which I had farmed for weeks.

This deck is still vulnerable against bad draws and opponents' fast set up. In silver 1 of every 5 games like this would cost you a rare spin. In plat however, there are speedbows that can be countered (if you had the right cards). Also the anti-SPlat decks are slow on damage at first, where heavy CC in this deck can take care of. I believe this deck can be tweaked a little bit and become a regular plat farmer in a short period :)
TIME is around us. It flows silently, trying to take everything away from us.
PvP Tournament Organizer (2012 Sep - 2013 Oct, 2016 Nov - 2017 Aug) | Chat Mod (2016 Nov - )  :time

Offline TikoTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 16
  • Tiko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Tiko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Tiko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Blessed is the mind too small for doubts..
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCreator of Architon, False God of the RenaissanceSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of WaterWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of the Song of the Elders CompWinner of the Mythology Card Comp
Re: The Bone Collector [Silver League][Bronze League] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34571.msg438161#msg438161
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2011, 12:14:33 pm »
Edit:

So who would've thought?! It does work against Platinum. Though not recommended unless you have a nice, healthy set of nerves, but it really pays off with the right matchup (and proper drawing).

Thanks for telling, Vin!
:water   "..It is in this domain that the living suffer great extremes, it is here that the water-failures, driven to desperation, make start in a new element.
It is here that strange compromises are made and new senses are born."

Offline Gandora

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: The Bone Collector [Silver League][Bronze League] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34571.msg438201#msg438201
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2011, 03:10:17 pm »
two spins in a row on plat! thanks :D
Who likes poems? :) Here are mine.

Offline Bonestorm

• Reputation Power: 8
  • Bonestorm is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • This is not the end.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of Short Story Competition - Draconic Guardians
Re: The Bone Collector [Silver League][Bronze League] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34571.msg450882#msg450882
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2012, 09:45:43 pm »
Started playing this deck again in Plat for some joy, sure is fun against the monodarks~! I've modded -explosion +firestorm (quanta balance eat your heart out), because I just straight up love it to help with paradox/devour and naturally with Bonewall vs <3 crits, (lessthanthree not love :D ) - and the stallish nature means the additional quanta isn't so bothering, regardless of what the following pic might have you believe!

Opsinis

Re: The Bone Collector [Silver League][Bronze League] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34571.msg451106#msg451106
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2012, 04:44:57 pm »
Veryyy cool deck.   Great job!

I certainly will be using it for a while. Thanks to it (and you I suppose) I got three special spins in silver, all resulting in shards.

One issue: Mono aether is a bit tricky due to the immortal creatures. Oh well, not much one can do about that.   

anything
blarg: Tiko,fbparis