*Author

Offline PhaserTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 4
  • Phaser is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • EtG is the game I've been playing longest ever...
Fire Stall Unupped [No Shards] [Half-Blood] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33614.msg424023#msg424023
« on: November 12, 2011, 01:18:40 am »
This deck was designed mainly for Half-Bloods and Bronze arena. As of now Bronze Arena is filled with Mono :aether with Psions and the deck is ineeffective against them. Use at your own risk.
It also has a moderate EM chance as well which is the secondary focus of this deck. (Your primary focus should be winning duh!)

Deflageration order:
Pulverizer-->Any shield that reduces your Fahrenheit's damage--> :water :life :gravity :fire :entropy :death :darkness :time weapons
Always try to use rage potion instead of fire bolt and playing card order:
Pillars-->Fire Shield-->Sanctuary-->Fahrenheit-->Rage Potions-->Fire Bolts

Tips:
Try to use your CC on any creatures that you can't out heal with sanctuary first!
Always upgrade your Fire shield first or your Fahrenheit will always be the AI's #1 target priority.
In most games, you would need to discard cards so I put a discard order here:
Rain of Fire-->Sanctuary-->Miracle-->Rage Potion-->Deflageration-->Fire Shield-->Fahrenheit-->Fire Bolt

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f5 5f5 5f5 5f6 5f6 5f6 5f7 5f7 5f7 5f8 5f8 5fb 5fb 5fb 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5li 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 8pq

EDIT: This deck now works better against AI4 because now they have 150hp!  :D
« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 05:20:05 am by Phaser »
Firestall FTW!

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Fire stall unupped (V1.29) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33614.msg424062#msg424062
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2011, 03:05:21 am »
What's with the morning star if you arleady have fahrenheits?

ninetyfools

Re: Fire stall unupped (V1.29) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33614.msg424072#msg424072
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2011, 04:03:20 am »
What's with the morning star if you arleady have fahrenheits?
Agreed! Also did you test it on HBs?

Re: Fire stall unupped (V1.29) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33614.msg424080#msg424080
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2011, 04:23:51 am »
Morning Star actually saved me once in a game against a half-blood when I needed to lower down his HP to 93 for my fire bolts to kill. HE destroyed my Fahrenheits and the Crusader. He ice bolted me and shocked my weapon. Then came morning star, but he Ice bolted me and it got frozen but one hit was all I needed.

EDIT: OFF TOPIC: ninetyfools, why do you change your avatar every day? First it was a quantum pillar(before new art),abomination,sundial, and now a PHOTON!!??
Firestall FTW!

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Fire stall unupped (V1.29) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33614.msg424100#msg424100
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2011, 05:31:18 am »
I would remove the crusader and add another miracle. A fire stall is about stalling your opponent out and killing all their creatures while healing yourself. Dishing out damage isn't something major. That's why I'm skeptical about when a firestall is used against an opponent with more than 100hp.

ninetyfools

Re: Fire stall unupped (V1.29) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33614.msg424285#msg424285
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2011, 02:29:59 pm »
Morning Star actually saved me once in a game against a half-blood when I needed to lower down his HP to 93 for my fire bolts to kill. HE destroyed my Fahrenheits and the Crusader. He ice bolted me and shocked my weapon. Then came morning star, but he Ice bolted me and it got frozen but one hit was all I needed.

EDIT: OFF TOPIC: ninetyfools, why do you change your avatar every day? First it was a quantum pillar(before new art),abomination,sundial, and now a PHOTON!!??
I like photon. Its useless so it needs some love!
Also I dont really like Fire stall.
Its too unreliable

Re: Fire stall unupped (V1.29) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33614.msg424334#msg424334
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2011, 04:52:30 pm »
I would remove the crusader and add another miracle. A fire stall is about stalling your opponent out and killing all their creatures while healing yourself. Dishing out damage isn't something major. That's why I'm skeptical about when a firestall is used against an opponent with more than 100hp.
I don't have another Miracle and the Crusader acts as a second Fahrenheit or you can target a vampire stiletto or a druidic staff. Both of those weapons help with stalling.
Firestall FTW!

hobohawk

Re: Fire stall unupped (V1.29) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33614.msg426012#msg426012
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2011, 01:40:05 am »
This is great. I tested it on trainer and won most of my games. Went 12-4. 2 of the 4 were stupid mistakes. One of which was forfeiting when I saw a protected Pulvy, then realizing the AI didn't have gravity.

ninetyfools

Re: Fire stall unupped (V1.29) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33614.msg426018#msg426018
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2011, 01:53:47 am »
This is great. I tested it on trainer and won most of my games. Went 12-4. 2 of the 4 were stupid mistakes. One of which was forfeiting when I saw a protected Pulvy, then realizing the AI didn't have gravity.
Smart move hobo. (Sarcasm)

Re: Fire stall unupped (V1.29) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33614.msg444109#msg444109
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2012, 07:25:49 am »
Lol That happened 3 times to me. But t it wasn't protected but I had no deflag once.
Also there is an interesting fact that the Ai targets Fire Shield over Faherenheit(Unnupped).
Firestall FTW!

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Facetious trollnotmod
Re: Fire stall unupped (V1.29) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33614.msg444125#msg444125
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2012, 08:22:43 am »
Lol That happened 3 times to me. But t it wasn't protected but I had no deflag once.
Also there is an interesting fact that the Ai targets Fire Shield over Faherenheit(Unnupped).
Well, HB's do use QPs so they can get :gravity sometimes. AI targets fire shield because it costs more, and the AI generally goes for your more expensive permanents first.

Offline pvpmister

• Reputation Power: 2
  • pvpmister is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Poison <3
Re: Fire stall unupped (V1.29) NO SHARDS!! [Tested] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33614.msg444137#msg444137
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2012, 09:50:15 am »
just a question cause im a noob. Whats stall?
Poision FTW <3 <3 <3 <3

anything
blarg: