Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - vicdad999999 (6)

Pages: [1]
Thanks for this deck, Ive always lost to bronze and halfbloods, And now finally winning against halfbloods alot with em,, thank you again.

In-game Troubleshooting / Re: con't log in; password error
« on: March 20, 2012, 03:00:06 pm »
for some reason mine decided to work this morning about 2 hours ago.

In-game Troubleshooting / Re: con't log in; password error
« on: March 19, 2012, 01:28:47 pm »
also having this issue, so i changed password sent me a link to follow via email, and still wont allow me to enter the game. says password is incorrect.

Forum Bugs, Suggestions and Feedback / Next button?
« on: July 15, 2011, 06:15:01 pm »
Just curious if it would be too hard o taxing on the programmer to have a next button next to pages, using this stupid touch pad is driving me crazy getting the cursor over the next number to go to next page in long posts. Thank you for any consideration and sorry if its a lame request.

Entropy / Re: Maxwell's Demon | Maxwell's Demon
« on: September 28, 2010, 11:38:27 pm »
im a noob still, but have to say this card is the card i hate the most coming up against. It almost always wipes me out on ai3 using the fire deck posted somewhere else here. Mostly just click and wait for it to finish killing me.

Aether / Re: The Essential Halfblood Farmer
« on: September 20, 2010, 05:44:21 pm »
noob here, love this deck with half bloods, only changes i mage was minus 3 immortals added 2 dragons and an electrocutor, played 50 games this morning lost 13, but got 3 upgraded cards, werewolf,explosion and elite pegasus. and 9 regular cards, much better than playing ai3 for cards anyways, as i rarely got a card playing a week, got all those today. thanks for sharing this deck, i really appreciate it.(edit, ive never won elemental mastery on half blood)

Pages: [1]
blarg: