*Author

PuppyChow

(Gravity) PuppyChow 3 - (Air) Bloom 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32945.msg416353#msg416353
« on: October 27, 2011, 02:46:10 am »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vl 4vl 4vl 4vl 4vn 4vn 55v 55v 55v 55v 55v 576 576 576 576 576 576 576 5oi 5oi 5oi 745 745 745 8pj

Good games. No screenshot... I'm pretty sure I didn't win one in under 13 turns anyway.

Game 1: Early Discord, late fog shield = lols. Probably the most complete win.

Game 2: Again, a good draw for me. And my discord hit through a fog shield quite a few times. Got lucky drawing chargers and flying weapons/novas and just enough gravity to keep playing black holes when needed.

Game 3: The closest one, I probably made a mistake by playing a charger instead of a black hole. But the 7 damage helped a lot too, so I'm not sure. I got both my antimatters and that's what probably ended up saving me.

Offline Bloom

• Reputation Power: 5
  • Bloom is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Elements is like life, endless possibilities.
Re: (Gravity) PuppyChow 3 - (Air) Bloom 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32945.msg416354#msg416354
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2011, 02:56:32 am »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5f0 5f6 5f6 5f6 5f6 5fc 5fc 5fc 5fc 5gi 5oc 5oc 5od 5od 5od 5od 5of 5of 5og 5ol 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 7mu 7mu 7mu 8po

Fun time PuppyChow. Thanks for being so co-operative with time constraints.

Game 1: As he said, late fog with early discord was an easy win.

Game 2: I'm still not sure if using owl's eye on discord instead of his first charger was the right idea but I stand by my decision. Plus he had some lucky first hits with discord through fog shield. RNG...

Game 3: Definitely the closest of the 3. As he said, I think I would've been able to out-deal damage if it weren't for the Antimatters.

I feel like games 2 and 3 could've gone either way. BH makes me RAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGEEEEEEE! <3 GG Pup. Good luck with the rest of War4
“You have to take seriously the notion that understanding the universe is your responsibility, because the only understanding of the universe that will be useful to you is your own understanding.” - Terence McKenna

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: (Gravity) PuppyChow 3 - (Air) Bloom 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32945.msg416382#msg416382
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2011, 04:29:58 am »
Yikes. Discords, black holes, antimatter, and elite charger? *shudder*

anything
blarg: PuppyChow,Bloom