*Author

Offline 10 menTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 0
  • 10 men hides under a Cloak.
  • Honesty is the privilege of the infallible
  • Awards: 6th Trials - Master of TimeWinner of Draft #3 - PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of Time4th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerShard Revolution WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWar #2 Winner - Team Entropy
(Time) Gen. 10 men 3 - (Water) Tiko 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32929.msg416170#msg416170
« on: October 26, 2011, 09:53:07 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rm 5ro 5ro 5ru 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 61t 61t 61t 61t 622 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q5 7q5 7q5 7ri 7ri 7ri 8pu

A fairly easy matchup for me, I just sat behind my Shields and waited until I could make a big Fractal. Tikos deck did not have enough CC to deal with 9 Dragons + 1 Ghost all at once. :) It did make sure I never had a chance at a turn 12 win though. RNG decided to make the matchup a little more exciting by putting Fractal almost down at the bottom twice so I almost decked trying to kill him. Also for some reason the game seems to dislike Fractal dragons, we desynced twice after I had popped them on the field, but as I had such an overwhelming position Tiko conceeded both those games to me. Thank you for that, and good games!
"My big fear is that one day I may become so vain that I will quote myself in my own signature."  ---  10 men

Offline Tiko

• Reputation Power: 16
  • Tiko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Tiko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Tiko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Blessed is the mind too small for doubts..
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCreator of Architon, False God of the RenaissanceSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of WaterWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of the Song of the Elders CompWinner of the Mythology Card Comp
Re: (Time) 10 men 3 - (Water) Tiko 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32929.msg416174#msg416174
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2011, 09:55:44 pm »
by Tiko
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f7 5f7 5i7 5i7 5i7 5i7 5i7 5i7 5i8 5i8 5i8 5i8 5i8 5i8 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 7gq 7gq 7gq 8po

GGs, 10 men.
:water   "..It is in this domain that the living suffer great extremes, it is here that the water-failures, driven to desperation, make start in a new element.
It is here that strange compromises are made and new senses are born."

Offline the dictator

• Reputation Power: 17
  • the dictator is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.the dictator is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.the dictator is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • There are no dumb questions, only dumb answers
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Time) Gen. 10 men 3 - (Water) Tiko 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32929.msg416191#msg416191
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2011, 10:08:47 pm »
Damn 7 year old scotch precognition, fractal + lots of quanta was the only way to beat this deck.

Well, very exciting game, but a mess to spectate, both freeze and purify don't show, and dims are buggy too.

[deck author=10 men](...)
 Tikos deck did not have enough CC to deal with 9 Dragons + 1 Ghost all at once. :)
(...)
Enough CC in there, but you can only hold 7 cards in your hand :(
[18:28:55] Acsabi44: grinding is about pwning the AI as fast as possible
Back from a long break.
:water War Veteran - 4 times
Because inverted art is awesome - Looking for a tool for gather stats for arena, look no further

Offline inthisroom

• Reputation Power: 13
  • inthisroom is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.inthisroom is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Just ask
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LightWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of FireWinner of Draft #3 - PvP Event
Re: (Time) Gen. 10 men 3 - (Water) Tiko 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32929.msg416213#msg416213
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2011, 10:50:32 pm »
We knew you would succeed, Master, we will creep out from the depths of :time and try to be worthy of your example.

Offline dragonsdemesne

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Leeeeeeeeeeroyyyyyyyyy....
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2014 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 2/2013 WinnerBattle League 1/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2012 3rd Place
Re: (Time) Gen. 10 men 3 - (Water) Tiko 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32929.msg416221#msg416221
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2011, 11:14:28 pm »
That's not at all the deck I was expecting from Water when we decided on using this deck against them, but I can't complain with the result.  Tiko's deck looks very much like something my brother would build; he started with fire/water and loved the bolts :)

Offline ffun

• Reputation Power: 4
  • ffun is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: (Time) Gen. 10 men 3 - (Water) Tiko 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32929.msg416289#msg416289
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2011, 01:18:57 am »
Congratulations, General! Even though :water is always a tough opponent, we had no doubt you would pull this one off! :D

anything
blarg: 10 men,Tiko