*Author

Offline moomooseTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • I'm big in Japan.
  • Awards: Winner of the Mark Redesign competition!
Re: Prismatic Light | Prismatic Illumination https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32218.msg407389#msg407389
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2011, 04:38:32 am »
considering the idea of this card is to benefit your own creatures (upgraded version, that is), they would be healed rather than damaged, but this is a rather inconsequential point overall as holy flash is hardly ever used.
moose dont say moo.

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Prismatic Light | Prismatic Illumination https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32218.msg407394#msg407394
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2011, 04:49:47 am »
considering the idea of this card is to benefit your own creatures (upgraded version, that is), they would be healed rather than damaged, but this is a rather inconsequential point overall as holy flash is hardly ever used.
Maybe you could think of it as 2/12 elements take damage whereas 10/12 get healed. Therefore the majority get healed, so it gets healed.

Offline TheManuz

• Reputation Power: 18
  • TheManuz is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.TheManuz is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.TheManuz is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeVictor of the 2nd Card Design WarMS Master Painter #5The First Prophet
Re: Prismatic Light | Prismatic Illumination https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32218.msg407439#msg407439
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2011, 08:40:02 am »
Hey, there is my mark on that card!  ;D

Interesting concept, i'm not really sure about the mark appearing to be any element.
We need a clear definition to decide how to behave in case of ambiguity (Heal, like Zealix said).

• Legendary Member
  • moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • I'm big in Japan.
Re: Prismatic Light | Prismatic Illumination https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32218.msg407489#msg407489
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2011, 12:12:19 pm »
considering holy light is the lone exception, and it was mentioned in the notes as being effected, its fine as is.
moose dont say moo.

• Legendary Member
  • I'm big in Japan.
Re: Prismatic Light | Prismatic Illumination https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32218.msg468542#msg468542
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2012, 09:59:25 pm »
i was thinking about this again today, the upgraded would really allow for intosis to be much more flexible in terms of which creatures you want to make copies of, instead of the :time dragon, the SoR could be applied to any creature
moose dont say moo.

Offline freemod1espilon

• Reputation Power: 4
  • freemod1espilon is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Antlion needs some love
Re: Prismatic Light | Prismatic Illumination https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32218.msg473005#msg473005
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2012, 07:44:02 pm »
But wouldn't an eclipse spark fractal spam with this card be way OP ? besides that i really like it gives light more purpose
If I have something to say I'll keep it to my self then let it out at the worst possible moment and then I will walk away laughing

anything
blarg: