*Author

Offline JenkarTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Heart's made of shadows
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2013 WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of AirWinner of Revive the Archive 2!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeBeginners League 1/2012 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of AirAvatar of Patience - Winner of the 7 Heavenly Virtues Deck CompetitionBeginners League 3/2011 3rd PlaceC-C-C-Combo Maker Winner!
How much electrum does your arena deck gain per win, based on rank? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31811.msg402311#msg402311
« on: October 01, 2011, 08:42:24 pm »
Pretty simple. Please input what you know so i can include it in this table? :3
RankBronzeSilverGoldPlatinum
>823510
The madness is in each of us. Close your eyes, sing, and open your webbed wings to the silent winds.
Beautiful art : http://i.imgur.com/eUhyYCC.png

suxerz

Re: How much does your arena deck gain / win, based on rank? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31811.msg402327#msg402327
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2011, 09:08:40 pm »
Hmm.. I don't know about everyone else, it took me a while to understand the thread.
Probably need to clarify the post a bit; for example "How much electrum does your arena deck gain per win, based on rank?"

I don't have anything to add since you already have the info for rank >10 in platinum.

Offline RootRanger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 51
  • RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • R A I N B R O S
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake10th Trials - Master of FireElemental Conquest WinnerWriting Competition - Across(tic) the World of ElementsWeekly Tournament Winner1st Grandmaster Battle Winner - FireThere Can Be Only One - 2016 WinnerGold DonorChampionship League 2/2015 2nd Place9th Trials - Master of FireElements: A Game of Politics - WinnerEnder of War War #8 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2013 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathChampionship League 3/2011 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 2/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerBeginners League 1/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly PvP Tournament Winner
Re: How much does your arena deck gain / win, based on rank? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31811.msg402328#msg402328
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2011, 09:10:27 pm »
Bronze is 2. Gold is 5.
I think 10th place gives you the normal amount. I had a #10 deck win and didn't gain extra electrum. However, it's possible that it fell to 11 while I wasn't paying attention and then rose back to 10 when I checked on it again.
Somehow still around, somewhat

ashashin

Re: How much electrum does your arena deck gain per win, based on rank? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31811.msg402332#msg402332
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2011, 09:20:26 pm »
>rank 10 is 3 for silver

Offline TheForbiddenOracle

• Reputation Power: 21
  • TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: How much electrum does your arena deck gain per win, based on rank? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31811.msg402334#msg402334
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2011, 09:23:39 pm »
Silver is 3 :electrum per win

Offline TuckingFypo

• Reputation Power: 0
  • TuckingFypo hides under a Cloak.
  • 'umop apisdn si agessaw siyt
Re: How much electrum does your arena deck gain per win, based on rank? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31811.msg402361#msg402361
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2011, 10:11:12 pm »
In Silver league, a win at rank 9 is still 3  :electrum.

My deck earned 12  :electrum from 2 wins and jumped from 7 to 4, but I don't know exactly how much I earned from each win.

Offline pervepic

• Reputation Power: 9
  • pervepic is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: How much electrum does your arena deck gain per win, based on rank? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31811.msg402369#msg402369
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2011, 10:35:54 pm »
I record is 2014 per win; I guess it was EM against nr 1 Platinum deck with the additional card win.
The Owls are not what they seem.

• Legendary Member
  • Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2013 WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of AirWinner of Revive the Archive 2!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeBeginners League 1/2012 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of AirAvatar of Patience - Winner of the 7 Heavenly Virtues Deck CompetitionBeginners League 3/2011 3rd PlaceC-C-C-Combo Maker Winner!
Re: How much electrum does your arena deck gain per win, based on rank? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31811.msg402376#msg402376
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2011, 10:47:02 pm »
I record is 2014 per win; I guess it was EM against nr 1 Platinum deck with the additional card win.

<
(ie, arena, not arena farmer)
The madness is in each of us. Close your eyes, sing, and open your webbed wings to the silent winds.

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: How much electrum does your arena deck gain per win, based on rank? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31811.msg402378#msg402378
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2011, 10:51:25 pm »
Rank 2-10 in Platinum gives 20 for each win.
Rank 2-10 in Silver gives 6 for each win.
The formula should be clear by now.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: How much electrum does your arena deck gain per win, based on rank? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31811.msg402386#msg402386
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2011, 11:02:08 pm »
Dunno, highest I've been was rank 11 or so I believe.

• Legendary Member
Re: How much electrum does your arena deck gain per win, based on rank? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31811.msg402393#msg402393
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2011, 11:23:36 pm »
Rank 2-10 in Platinum gives 20 for each win.
Rank 2-10 in Silver gives 6 for each win, iirc.
The formula should be clear by now.
x2 for 2-10, x4 for 1st?

Offline RootRanger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 51
  • RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • R A I N B R O S
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake10th Trials - Master of FireElemental Conquest WinnerWriting Competition - Across(tic) the World of ElementsWeekly Tournament Winner1st Grandmaster Battle Winner - FireThere Can Be Only One - 2016 WinnerGold DonorChampionship League 2/2015 2nd Place9th Trials - Master of FireElements: A Game of Politics - WinnerEnder of War War #8 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2013 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathChampionship League 3/2011 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 2/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerBeginners League 1/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly PvP Tournament Winner
Re: How much electrum does your arena deck gain per win, based on rank? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31811.msg402396#msg402396
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2011, 11:28:14 pm »
I think 2nd and 3rd give more than double.

And we need at least 3 people saying something before something is added to the table. It is likely that one person alone could be wrong. Here's an example: Your deck is at #2. You look away and it falls to #4 because the decks below it all won. Then you check on your deck again and it is #2 with another win. Your deck actually won when it was #4 but you would have no way of knowing.
Somehow still around, somewhat

anything
blarg: