*Author

Siweisun

My Vampire Gained two Hp from nightfall and eclipse https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29968.msg381203#msg381203
« on: August 17, 2011, 12:41:50 pm »
I was playing against a darkness aether half-blood with a darkness deck. He plays nightfall, all the darkness creatures gets +1/+1. Nothing wrong there. Then, he plays eclipse, with should give each creature +1/+0 because nightfall is already out. His Black Dragon was now at 12/6, which is right, but my vamps were at 6/5! Are vamps supposed to gain that extra hp?

Offline ZephyrPhantom

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 101
  • ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeFlavour Text Revival Competition - WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: My Vampire Gained two Hp from nightfall and eclipse https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29968.msg381249#msg381249
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2011, 03:06:37 pm »
Eclipse gives +1 | +1, and it stacks with Nightfall. This is intentional.

Siweisun

Re: My Vampire Gained two Hp from nightfall and eclipse https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29968.msg381250#msg381250
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2011, 03:15:22 pm »
But then how come his dragon was still only 12/6?

suxerz

Re: My Vampire Gained two Hp from nightfall and eclipse https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29968.msg381254#msg381254
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2011, 03:27:41 pm »
Erm.. No. Eclipse gives +2 | +1 and it shouldn't stack with Nightfall. If nightfall is in play, :darkness & :death creatures gain +1 | +1. Then, with eclipse, they should only gain + 1 to their attack.

Anyways, I can confirm this bug. I think it has been around for quite a while but I still can't say for certain what triggers it - from my observation, it's pretty inconsistent. I've seen it affect all  :darkness/ :death creatures (including mine) and I've also seen as Siweisun reported (affect only one creature). I also believe it's not creature-specific - I've seen it with devourer | pest and minor vampire | vampire.

Offline ZephyrPhantom

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 101
  • ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeFlavour Text Revival Competition - WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: My Vampire Gained two Hp from nightfall and eclipse https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29968.msg381311#msg381311
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2011, 05:23:31 pm »
Erm.. No. Eclipse gives +2 | +1 and it shouldn't stack with Nightfall. If nightfall is in play, :darkness & :death creatures gain +1 | +1. Then, with eclipse, they should only gain + 1 to their attack.
Huh, I thought it was always that way. My bad. ^^;

Offline Rutarete

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Creativity should be nurtured.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: My Vampire Gained two Hp from nightfall and eclipse https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29968.msg381313#msg381313
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2011, 05:25:22 pm »
I remember this happening after I first started playing. It never occurred to me that it was a bug.
It is the greatest mystery of all...
Rutarete: Roo tah reh teh
[22:50] <Jyi> meaning gets lost in translation... even in the same language.
My Decks

fenix2011

Re: My Vampire Gained two Hp from nightfall and eclipse https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29968.msg381314#msg381314
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2011, 05:33:43 pm »
Can confirm its been around a while... and like sux have no idea when or why!

Offline EvaRia

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 45
  • EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • I~am~Eva, ~Chillwind~ I~am~Ria, ~Searwind~
  • Awards: War #5 Winner - Team Aether
Re: My Vampire Gained two Hp from nightfall and eclipse https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29968.msg381368#msg381368
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2011, 07:20:44 pm »
I guess for some strange reason the HP stacks but the ATK doesn't 0.o

blarg: