*Author

Offline willng3Topic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Wrath of Antevorta https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29777.msg378902#msg378902
« on: August 11, 2011, 03:51:59 am »
I can't recall what led me to creating this deck, but suddenly I had an urge to create a Speedbow using my Golden Nymph which went very well.  However to make the deck usable for everyone I decided to modify it without the Nymph.
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
6u2 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 713 713 77g 77g 7ae 7ae 7dm 7dm 7ds 7gm 7jr 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q5 7t9 7tb 80b 8ps

This deck is ridiculously fast as you can expect from 4 Hourglasses in addition to the PSN Speedbow set up.  Against Silver League I had little problems running over my opponents and I have also managed to mirror the exact same behavior against Gold League (granted I have certainly lost to Gold League as well).  With good to slightly above average draws the deck can expect to deal 100 damage in 5 turns and deal over 100 damage within 6 turns without much resistance.
The above is the purest rush/speed form that I was able to produce.  In truth I have considered replacing the Chaos Power with a Silence to deal with decks that are heavier on Shields or other types of control, but the Chaos Power allows for faster damage during early games and also works well with the Pegasus.  There are a number of other cards that would fit as a replacement for it as well.
And for a glimpse at what I had started with:
Spoiler for The original/PvP version:
5s4 6rk 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 713 713 77g 77g 7ah 7ah 7dm 7dm 7k6 7n8 7n8 7q5 7q5 7q5 7ti 7ti 80g 8ps
I consider this to be more of a PvP variation than the above variant.  It's probably not fast enough to do as well in Arena, but the Hourglasses + the Nymph allow you to get exactly what you need faster in various circumstances which is very useful in competitive PvP.  Black Holes are a problem even with Sanctuary in the deck, but otherwise it's very well rounded.  Using the Cloaks to protect your Hourglasses and creatures as you burn through your deck is absolutely crippling.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 07:17:49 am by willng3 »
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

Offline n00b

• Reputation Power: 21
  • n00b is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.n00b is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.n00b is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.n00b is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Nom.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Wrath of Antevorta https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29777.msg378933#msg378933
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2011, 05:08:28 am »
I know you've been begging me to looking over for days, so I will... and if you click that little spoiler button, you'll see what I thought of it.

My official Seal of Approval! (patent pending)
Gone for awhile now, though I still pop by from time to time.

Xsshstex

Re: Wrath of Antevorta https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29777.msg379306#msg379306
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2011, 02:16:03 am »
I like. I like.

Toge111

Re: Wrath of Antevorta https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29777.msg380857#msg380857
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2011, 12:21:19 pm »
1st attempt: I did get one Frog out before immorush killed me. (-15)
2nd attempt: One crimson dragon killed me. (-15)
3rd attempt: Mono darkness dragon spam killed me. (-15)
4th attempt: Won against some weird gravity/fire deck (+64)
5th attempt: Mono gravity flying titans killed me. (-15)
6th attempt: Won against some QT/ flying weapon deck (+45)
7th attempt: Blach hole rainbow killed me. (-15)
8th attempt: Standard fire deck killed me. (-15)
9th attempt: Won against mono aether (+39)
10th attempt: Standard fire deck killed me. (-15)

So the winnings are 145 and losses were 105 electrum. I gained 40 electrum in this 20 minute playing session in silver league. Let's put this in perspective: That's one EM against AI3, which takes about 60 seconds

Offline willng3Topic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: Wrath of Antevorta https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29777.msg382852#msg382852
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2011, 12:01:44 am »
Jesus I'm glad that I never claimed the deck to be a guaranteed success against Arena; they were Trial runs to view the speed potential after all.

By all means keep informing me of the flaws of the decks I post here; I find your claims taken from small sample sizes to be quite helpful to improving my decks.

Also:
I forgot to make a note of this before I went on vacation, but this is the deck I had been using against AI4 before I went away:
6u2 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 713 713 77g 77g 7ae 7ae 7dm 7dm 7ds 7gm 7jr 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q5 7t9 7tb 80b 8ps

Didn't make much sense to keep the Ulitharid when I was aiming for pure speed so away it went.

And before someone "wastes" their time playing this atrocity of a deck, I had an estimated 70% win percentage against AI4 with TTWs ranging from 7-13 as the normal.  I am of course not insinuating that this is the world's best Half-blood grinder.
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

anything
blarg: willng3