*Author

Active members:
Higurashi(1) willng3(2)

Offline willng3Topic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Speed Pharbow! [Fun][Upgraded] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27898.msg355736#msg355736
« on: June 24, 2011, 03:16:42 am »
For some reason after hearing that Pharaohs weren't a very useful card I decided to throw them into a Speedbow and see what would happen.  I doubt I managed to prove it's more useful, but this deck is truly fun to mess around with.
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
6u2 6u2 6u2 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 713 77g 77g 7ae 7ae 7dm 7dm 7jr 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7qc 7qc 7qc 7qc 7qc 7tb 80b 8pj

Yeah, it's not a PSNbow.  If it were to become a PSNbow like I had considered doing originally, then you wouldn't have the quanta to play Pharaohs/spawn Scarabs fast enough.  So in other words, there'd be no reason to use Pharaohs over just Scarabs in that case.  This way you can't play Supernova until at least the 3rd turn, but you'll very rarely not have enough quanta for Pharaohs/Scarabs.  Against AI3 the TTW typically ranges from 6-11, although I have managed as fast as 5TTW.
The card choice should be pretty common sense.  Because this is designed to be a Speedbow, you'll need to get those Scarabs up to a pretty high Att/HP quickly to be able to dominate the field.  The 3 Chaos Powers should help with that.
-In the event that you can't pull off a Pharaoh to swarm the field, you have the alternative of powering up the Pegasus instead of a Scarab.  TUing that sucker after a Dive allows for massive damage to be dealt.
-TU is great to use on Pharaohs when you're swimming in :time quanta and want to invade the field faster.  Otherwise you can TU one giant Scarab for double the Devour power.  -Actually, with Chaos Power, the possibilities are almost endless.
-Aside from that the setup is pretty much a standard Speedbow format:  Rushing creatures, PC splash for greater rushing power.  It's surprisingly consistent too.
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 15th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Speed Pharbow! [Fun][Upgraded] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27898.msg357306#msg357306
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2011, 01:30:08 pm »
Fun and customisable indeed. For instance, since this deck isn't all about speed, I imagine you pull a third Snova a lot of the time to power Wyrm's Dive. Nonetheless, I'd run a Peggy instead of it since you're not using Blessings. :>~
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline willng3Topic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: Speed Pharbow! [Fun][Upgraded] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27898.msg358025#msg358025
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2011, 09:37:12 pm »
Fun and customisable indeed. For instance, since this deck isn't all about speed, I imagine you pull a third Snova a lot of the time to power Wyrm's Dive. Nonetheless, I'd run a Peggy instead of it since you're not using Blessings. :>~
Hmm yeah that's a pretty good idea actually.  I doubt it'll improve the winrate much, but nevertheless I'll change it to that :>
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

blarg: willng3