*Author

wavedash

Re: Perfect AI5 killer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27853.msg355619#msg355619
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2011, 09:59:29 pm »
I think I'd rather have an Eagle's Eye than an Arsenic in this deck. By the time you actually Endow an Arsenic, its effects are much smaller, while Eagle's Eye boasts higher damage and a neat ability. Of course, you'd then probably have to drop the best shield in the game, so take that with a grain of salt.

Looks like a funny deck, i'll try it when i see more stats :)
Excuse me? Funny?

Offline raloufTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Elements lover
  • Awards: War #5 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2012 WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Perfect AI5 killer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27853.msg355623#msg355623
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2011, 10:09:59 pm »
Played a little tonight :

win 9 turns
win 10 turns EM
win 12 turns
win 8 turns
win 9 turns
win with 0 towers the whole game  10 turns won an upped anubis
idem 0 towers and only one SN during the first 10 turns. I was lucky with a flying dagger Cp'd to 12/11 ^^ win 12 turns
win 14 turns EM win an upped catz lol
win 12 turns
Lost worst MU ever the guy played sqizz turn one and lobo turn 2 then purify (my only damage was arse)
10 turns EM
win 12 turns.

so TTW is 10.7 atm

win rate is  91.7% and EM rate is 27.2%.

Moar stats to come.
TEAM
:deathbig
War Se7en

• Legendary Member
  • ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Elements lover
  • Awards: War #5 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2012 WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Perfect AI5 killer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27853.msg355804#msg355804
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2011, 05:37:09 am »
Bonestorm can I use yous stats too ?
I'll try 50 games with this deck and 50 with OE as wavedash suggested.
I'll play an uppen animate weapon so but I want to keep that shield !
TEAM
War Se7en

• Legendary Member
  • Elements lover
Re: Perfect AI5 killer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27853.msg357225#msg357225
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2011, 07:15:20 am »
Okay men as I told I tested a bit the 2 different games in ~50 games each one.
I discover that AI 5 give moar upped cards than what I thought ! I won 8 upped cards in 80 games which is quite a good rate so ~3 cards per hour.
I think this is not bad at all, considering that I play games which last at least 3 min and have ~75% win rate !

Now I noticed something : I mainly lost cuz this deck is lacking defense. So I thought a bit and found that this abyss crawler isn’t THAT much effective if you see what I mean ? So I’ll replace it by a ice shield and test 50 other game with that configuration (25 with arse 25 with EE).

The only matter is that I’m at work atm and can’t play because I haven’t flash player ><
So if anyone wanna test it just go and post your result (WIN, LOOSE, TTW and number of EM).

It is quite worthy to play AI5 with this deck (medium score gain and medium upped cards gain).
TEAM
War Se7en

blarg: