*Author

Offline HyroenTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 52
  • Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • like. follow. tweet.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWar #10 Winner - Team AirSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSkill of the Elemental : Mark of ProtectionWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Prophecy | Prophecy https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27070.msg343987#msg343987
« on: May 31, 2011, 07:14:41 pm »
NAME:
Prophecy
ELEMENT:
Time
COST:
3 :time
TYPE:
Permanent
ATK|HP:
TEXT:
If you draw a creature, inflict
direct damage to the enemy
equal to it's attack. Lasts 1
turn.
NAME:
Prophecy
ELEMENT:
Time
COST:
2 :time
TYPE:
Permanent
ATK|HP:
TEXT:
If the enemy draws a creature,
inflict direct damage to the
enemy equal to it's attack.
Lasts 1 turn.
ART:
Hyroen

Tried out some art for this one. Can't say it's the best, but it's something. ^_^
IDEA:
Hyroen
NOTES:
Is not in :entropy Entropy because this shouldn't be a bet. *wink*

Does not stack. Multiple copies of Prophecy out will not deal (Crimson Dragon) 12 * the amount of Prophecies out.If a variable is the attack value of the creature, Prophecy does 0 damage."Direct damage" able to be reflected by Reflective Shield, etc.
SERIES:
WAR X - TEAM :air AIR

[EtG Council]   |   [Card Ideas & Art]   |   [Guilds]

Offline EvaRia

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 45
  • EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • I~am~Eva, ~Chillwind~ I~am~Ria, ~Searwind~
  • Awards: War #5 Winner - Team Aether
Re: Prophecy | Prophecy https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27070.msg344078#msg344078
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2011, 09:12:01 pm »
Synergy with RT?

Cool.

It seems a bit short lived to me, but I guess if they stack it could be more than powerful.

Offline Rutarete

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Creativity should be nurtured.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Prophecy | Prophecy https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27070.msg344159#msg344159
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2011, 11:06:26 pm »
Aww. Nothing happens if the prophecy is false?
Well, it is a deterrent against eternity, so i like it.
It is the greatest mystery of all...
Rutarete: Roo tah reh teh
[22:50] <Jyi> meaning gets lost in translation... even in the same language.
My Decks

Offline Nepycros

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • My creativity was OP, so I had to nerf it.
Re: Prophecy | Prophecy https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27070.msg344168#msg344168
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2011, 11:22:28 pm »
Well, I find this very interesting. Lionheart could probably pull this off if it was programmed that he wouldn't Quint his Scarab army. Pharaoh + Crusader + Eternity + Electrum Hourglasses = 10 damage, and that's if you only have 1 set of that combo. You could probably run that in a duo with some Pendulums, but if you Fractal your Crusaders and make it a trio, you've got a deck that can do up to 45 draining each turn! Terribly hard trio, but powerful.
Perception is the source of misunderstanding.

Why, yes. I do have a Mindgate necklace. It's how I ninja everyone.

• Legendary Member
  • Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • like. follow. tweet.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWar #10 Winner - Team AirSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSkill of the Elemental : Mark of ProtectionWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Prophecy | Prophecy https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27070.msg344173#msg344173
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2011, 11:36:55 pm »
Does the cost seem appropriate? Should it stack? That is, if you've got multiple Prophecies out, they would each drain 5HP per a drawn, let's say... Photon?

• Legendary Member
  • like. follow. tweet.
Re: Prophecy | Prophecy https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27070.msg366833#msg366833
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2011, 02:48:13 am »
Any final comments or questions before I submit this to the Crucible?

Hodari

Re: Prophecy | Prophecy https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27070.msg366838#msg366838
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2011, 03:05:16 am »
Any final comments or questions before I submit this to the Crucible?
What about doing damage equal to the creature's attack instead of a fixed amount?  Seems like that would fit the card's name better. 

• Legendary Member
  • like. follow. tweet.
Re: Prophecy | Prophecy https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27070.msg366839#msg366839
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2011, 03:07:58 am »
@Hodari: I really like that concept, I might have to raise the cost a touch in that case though.

Hodari

Re: Prophecy | Prophecy https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27070.msg366844#msg366844
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2011, 03:14:58 am »
@Hodari: I really like that concept, I might have to raise the cost a touch in that case though.
Maybe, though keep in mind most time creatures have low attack anyway(0 in a couple cases) and 5 is probably about average sized overall, so unless someone can build a dragon deck with massive card drawing ability, it should be fine.

• Legendary Member
  • like. follow. tweet.
Re: Prophecy | Prophecy https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27070.msg366845#msg366845
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2011, 03:16:21 am »
I'll leave that concept floating around a little more to see where it goes and if it receives more support.

Offline Rutarete

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Creativity should be nurtured.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Prophecy | Prophecy https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27070.msg366849#msg366849
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2011, 03:27:47 am »
I like Hodari's suggestion. Combine Hodari's suggestion with Ghost of the Past and I think you've got a good combo.
It is the greatest mystery of all...
Rutarete: Roo tah reh teh
[22:50] <Jyi> meaning gets lost in translation... even in the same language.
My Decks

Offline storyteller

• Reputation Power: 16
  • storyteller is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.storyteller is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.storyteller is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • a very old soul
Re: Prophecy | Prophecy https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27070.msg367099#msg367099
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2011, 07:14:46 pm »
I also push the notion of it being the creature's attack. wonderful mechanic.

blarg: