*Author

Offline BloodlinETopic starter

• Reputation Power: 7
  • BloodlinE is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Singularities are cool. Don't bother complaining
Re: 1 upgrade beatdown. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25440.msg347317#msg347317
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2011, 11:08:38 am »
Mindgate is good too.
yea so i prefer mindgate>fractal
"The Brighter the flame the deeper the shadow"

Offline ralouf

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Elements lover
  • Awards: War #5 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2012 WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: 1 upgrade beatdown. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25440.msg348393#msg348393
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2011, 08:17:29 am »
3 lava are too much 2 are enough
TEAM
:deathbig
War Se7en

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 1 upgrade beatdown. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25440.msg348396#msg348396
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2011, 08:39:27 am »
1 Mind flayer+1 Aflatoxin for more win rate.
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

Re: 1 upgrade beatdown. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25440.msg348402#msg348402
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2011, 09:05:46 am »
the 3 lava are there to ensure you draw 1 early.

i dont think mind flayer gives more win rate that only takes up card space.
aflatoxin however is a good addition but it is not needed. i tested it in real upped ccyb and its not really needed.
i created this deck to cover up SG's almost unupped fg grinder. since it is outdated.

Offline ralouf

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Elements lover
  • Awards: War #5 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2012 WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: 1 upgrade beatdown. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25440.msg348409#msg348409
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2011, 09:54:19 am »
Do you think you really need a lava golem early ? I don't.

Then I think that a guy who can lobotomise is a VERY good add. just for example : osiris and fire queen become very easy and it is usefull against scorpio; elidnis; akebono; incarmate; morte...
TEAM
:deathbig
War Se7en

Re: 1 upgrade beatdown. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25440.msg348417#msg348417
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2011, 10:26:13 am »
Do you think you really need a lava golem early ? I don't.

Then I think that a guy who can lobotomise is a VERY good add. just for example : osiris and fire queen become very easy and it is usefull against scorpio; elidnis; akebono; incarmate; morte...
ugh yes. i suffered late lava in my ccyb so +1 extra is enough.

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 1 upgrade beatdown. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25440.msg348512#msg348512
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2011, 03:27:04 pm »

aflatoxin however is a good addition but it is not needed. i tested it in real upped ccyb and its not really needed.
i created this deck to cover up SG's almost unupped fg grinder. since it is outdated.
I think mind flayer is giving you more win rate(i think you have some skips),and aflatoxin+jade shield can give you a 90% change to win.
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

Re: 1 upgrade beatdown. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25440.msg348905#msg348905
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2011, 08:01:30 am »

I think mind flayer is giving you more win rate(i think you have some skips),and aflatoxin+jade shield can give you a 90% change to win.
as i said earlier mindflayer takes up card space since you cant quint it (cuz u need 2 quinted lava) so that will die anyway.i know the aflajade is a good combo BUT its not really needed.

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
Re: 1 upgrade beatdown. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25440.msg349522#msg349522
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2011, 01:22:02 pm »

as i said earlier mindflayer takes up card space since you cant quint it (cuz u need 2 quinted lava) so that will die anyway.i know the aflajade is a good combo BUT its not really needed.
I'm pretty sure you don't use 2 quinted lavas...1 is enought...and i think mind flayer still remains good,any growth creatures will be useless with this.
War

Re: 1 upgrade beatdown. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25440.msg349823#msg349823
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2011, 12:50:27 am »
you cant ensure that you draw 1 mindflayer in the game. the theme here is stall with healing then rush with 2 quinted lavas since they pwn.

anything
blarg: