*Author

Offline xdudeTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 39
  • xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Rage potting a light dragon only makes it stronger
  • Awards: 5th Trials - Master of Light2nd Trials - Master of Light1st Trials - Master of Light1st Place SS Competition #2
xdude (Death MVP) 2 - 0 TNG (Gravity brave soldier) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=24184.msg308943#msg308943
« on: April 09, 2011, 06:57:31 pm »
Code: [Select]
52h 52h 52h 52h 52h 52i 52i 52i 52i 52v 52v 52v 52v 52v 52v 5f9 5f9 5f9 5f9 5f9 5f9 5fc 5fc 5fc 5fc 5fc 5fc 61p 61p 61p
Outrushed him twice, even with a bad draw (but great topdecking) 2nd game. Still, good unexpected deck Gravity, nice try.

I'm sad at all the xdude > TNG outcomes.

Now, all of you will be sad when I come out on top in that fight. :)
Still funny.
Personal text by Cheesy
When I first started elements I was a noob. Now I'm a noob in only 11 parts of it. The unimportant ones.
Saying Elements cards are just pixels is like saying Dollars are just paper.

Offline thatnewguy

• Reputation Power: 15
  • thatnewguy is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.thatnewguy is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.thatnewguy is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Lost in time...
  • Awards: FG Deck-Designer - Forbidden Romance
Re: xdude (Death MVP) 2 - 0 TNG (Gravity sacrifice) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=24184.msg308944#msg308944
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2011, 06:59:36 pm »
The games were good and with all those 0 cost cards he got some great draws against my not so great ones. :)
Code: [Select]
55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55s 55s 55s 55s 55s 55s 561 561 561 561 5oi 5oi 5oi 5oi 5oi 5oi
Whenever you feel alone and nobody is there, you can't feel more alive.

Dieing is easy, living is hard.

Offline Shantu

• Reputation Power: 21
  • Shantu is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Shantu is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Shantu is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Shantu is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • In high orbit
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeMaster Duelist - Winner of the Duels of Honor PvP Event6th Trials - Master of DeathThe 1st Avatar - Winner of the PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House Cup1st Champion of The ColosseumWeekly Tournament WinnerParolee of the 1st Prisoners DilemmaSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: xdude (Death MVP) 2 - 0 TNG (Gravity brave soldier) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=24184.msg308953#msg308953
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2011, 07:10:48 pm »
I LOVE that deck. At last a proper use for Soul Catcher. Good job, whoever made it. :)

Offline Tiko

• Reputation Power: 16
  • Tiko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Tiko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Tiko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Blessed is the mind too small for doubts..
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCreator of Architon, False God of the RenaissanceSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of WaterWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of the Song of the Elders CompWinner of the Mythology Card Comp
Re: xdude (Death MVP) 2 - 0 TNG (Gravity brave soldier) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=24184.msg308955#msg308955
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2011, 07:12:36 pm »
Quite an enthralling deck there -- thus, another reason to fear Death.

Good job with that, kev.
:water   "..It is in this domain that the living suffer great extremes, it is here that the water-failures, driven to desperation, make start in a new element.
It is here that strange compromises are made and new senses are born."

MrBlonde

Re: xdude (Death MVP) 2 - 0 TNG (Gravity brave soldier) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=24184.msg308959#msg308959
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2011, 07:14:44 pm »
I LOVE that deck. At last a proper use for Soul Catcher. Good job, whoever made it. :)
Credit goes to Kevkev. Originally i just looked at it and said meh, ignored it.

Later on i decided to test it and man... did he convert me. After over 30 tests i couldn't believe how well it worked. GG's xdude and a good start for us.

Re: xdude (Death MVP) 2 - 0 TNG (Gravity brave soldier) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=24184.msg308962#msg308962
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2011, 07:16:04 pm »
er...
I loved using phoenix and soul catcher
now it has biten team :gravity in the ***
*sigh*

see? guys? immophoenix is good for every faction.. if only we won... salvaging those cards would be pretty sweet

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: xdude (Death MVP) 2 - 0 TNG (Gravity brave soldier) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=24184.msg308971#msg308971
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2011, 07:21:17 pm »
see? guys? immophoenix is good for every faction.. if only we won... salvaging those cards would be pretty sweet
I can't help but assume that this means :gravity has 0 Immo-Phoenix decks prepared now, much less the cards for them.
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

• Legendary Member
  • xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Awards: 5th Trials - Master of Light2nd Trials - Master of Light1st Trials - Master of Light1st Place SS Competition #2
Re: xdude (Death MVP) 2 - 0 TNG (Gravity brave soldier) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=24184.msg308975#msg308975
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2011, 07:24:29 pm »
er...
I loved using phoenix and soul catcher
now it has biten team :gravity in the ***
*sigh*

Not really good for any faction... We used the Death effects to make a good deck - 10 other elements can't use them.
Personal text by Cheesy
When I first started elements I was a noob. Now I'm a noob in only 11 parts of it. The unimportant ones.

Offline xn0ize

• Reputation Power: 12
  • xn0ize is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.xn0ize is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • IT IZ A ME, X NOIZEY.
  • Awards: Championship League 3/2015 1st PlaceSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2014 1st PlaceWar #4 Winner - Team DeathSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: xdude (Death MVP) 2 - 0 TNG (Gravity brave soldier) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=24184.msg308976#msg308976
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2011, 07:25:34 pm »
good thing i annoyed blonde to test this deck :]
:death Trials 4# Blonde too strong.
Team :death War - 1st place

CL 2/2014 1713 points, 1st place.
Team Air War 9#  :air :air :air

Offline TheonlyrealBeef

• Master of Darkness
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Do not underestimate the power of the dark side!
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of Darkness2019 - PvP World ChampionSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team Darkness13th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner4th Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessGold DonorSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake2017 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 Winner5th Trials - Master of Darkness4th Trials - Master of Darkness3rd Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #2 Winner
Re: xdude (Death MVP) 2 - 0 TNG (Gravity brave soldier) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=24184.msg308978#msg308978
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2011, 07:27:16 pm »
Heh, I remember using a similar deck in a tourney way back when Soul Catcher just came out, glad it sees use again :)

• Legendary Member
Re: xdude (Death MVP) 2 - 0 TNG (Gravity brave soldier) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=24184.msg308979#msg308979
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2011, 07:28:17 pm »
Yeah, you're good at annoying people.
Personal text by Cheesy

Offline xn0ize

• Reputation Power: 12
  • xn0ize is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.xn0ize is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • IT IZ A ME, X NOIZEY.
  • Awards: Championship League 3/2015 1st PlaceSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2014 1st PlaceWar #4 Winner - Team DeathSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: xdude (Death MVP) 2 - 0 TNG (Gravity brave soldier) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=24184.msg308981#msg308981
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2011, 07:31:10 pm »
Yeah, you're good at annoying people.
why thank you , but i already know that .
:death Trials 4# Blonde too strong.
Team :death War - 1st place

CL 2/2014 1713 points, 1st place.
Team Air War 9#  :air :air :air

anything
blarg: