*Author

Offline jmdtTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake
All Your Nom Nom's Are Belong To Us https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16753.msg214443#msg214443
« on: December 01, 2010, 04:56:42 pm »
This deck is meant purely for fun.  Although, I did have a few deckout wins with it last night with itjust due to the pure stalling power.  Basically its a biting SoG/SoD farm that is meant to be rage quit annoying.

Spoiler for Hidden:
Deck Helper comment: 
This deck was posted before the 1.32 game update and as a result no longer works correctly.

Version 1
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
744 744 744 744 744 744 744 744 744 74b 74b 74b 74b 74b 74b 77d 77d 77d 77d 77d 77d 7ba 7ba 7ba 7ba 7ba 7ba 7km 7km 7km 7km 7km 7km 8pm

Version 2
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
744 744 744 744 744 744 744 74b 74b 74b 74b 74b 74b 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jv 7jv 7jv 7jv 7jv 7jv 7k2 7k2 7k2 7k2 7k2 8pl
« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 09:20:39 pm by willng3 »

Offline omegareaper7

• Reputation Power: 21
  • omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
Re: All Your Nom Nom's Are Belong To Us https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16753.msg214482#msg214482
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2010, 06:38:47 pm »
the only glaring flaw is the vulnerability to CC. that can't really be helped unless you slow it down with quints. nice deck all in all
Youtube.com/user/thefatcatsofray New youtube channel for videos of sorts.
Each and every imagination of the human mind is a possibility in the physical reality. - William D. Catherine
"We will either find a way, or make one!" Hannibal

Offline xn0ize

• Reputation Power: 12
  • xn0ize is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.xn0ize is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • IT IZ A ME, X NOIZEY.
  • Awards: Championship League 3/2015 1st PlaceSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2014 1st PlaceWar #4 Winner - Team DeathSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: All Your Nom Nom's Are Belong To Us https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16753.msg214483#msg214483
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2010, 06:42:14 pm »
hm..... i think this deck will have quanta issues... but i like it D:
:death Trials 4# Blonde too strong.
Team :death War - 1st place

CL 2/2014 1713 points, 1st place.
Team Air War 9#  :air :air :air

ZeGuitarist

Re: All Your Nom Nom's Are Belong To Us https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16753.msg214484#msg214484
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2010, 06:43:35 pm »
Quint obviously ruins this, but this does look like something I'd ragequit over. If I ever faced this deck, I think I'd hate you for creating it.  :P

• Legendary Member
  • jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • New to Elements
Re: All Your Nom Nom's Are Belong To Us https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16753.msg214485#msg214485
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2010, 06:44:18 pm »
hm..... i think this deck will have quanta issues... but i like it D:
Well you really only need 1 big oty to make the deck start functioning.  Honestly, as a stall you end up with a load of quanta at some point.

Offline TheonlyrealBeef

• Master of Darkness
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Do not underestimate the power of the dark side!
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of Darkness2019 - PvP World ChampionSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team Darkness13th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner4th Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessGold DonorSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake2017 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 Winner5th Trials - Master of Darkness4th Trials - Master of Darkness3rd Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #2 Winner
Re: All Your Nom Nom's Are Belong To Us https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16753.msg214489#msg214489
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2010, 06:55:24 pm »
Try it against unsuspecting Speedbows, it will eat them raw. I can tell :'(

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: All Your Nom Nom's Are Belong To Us https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16753.msg214493#msg214493
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2010, 07:01:42 pm »
With all the stalling you've got going here, I would add Chaos Power just in case you face a deck which has no creatures (or creatures that can't be eaten).  It won't add much but it's worth a try.
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

• Legendary Member
  • New to Elements
Re: All Your Nom Nom's Are Belong To Us https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16753.msg214504#msg214504
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2010, 07:20:45 pm »
With all the stalling you've got going here, I would add Chaos Power just in case you face a deck which has no creatures (or creatures that can't be eaten).  It won't add much but it's worth a try.
I've actually thought about this.  If the stall doesn't work, there isn't enough damage to win that way.

zse

Re: All Your Nom Nom's Are Belong To Us https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16753.msg214947#msg214947
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2010, 11:04:07 am »
Really nicely built Top50 Harm. When I build one, I always try to make it beatable with some card strategies that are commonly used on un-upped decks (mostly via control cards), but also so that would make fast upped rush decks often lose. This deck does just that in novel way.

That being said, I think Chaos Power would make this too annoying for being T50 Harm (for newbs with un-upped decks). But on PvP2 that would be worth trying.

Offline lava golem

• Reputation Power: 0
  • lava golem is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Fire
Re: All Your Nom Nom's Are Belong To Us https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16753.msg214953#msg214953
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2010, 11:14:14 am »
I saw this deck while versing you in t50 :P it was a bit slow with the shards though.
lava golems are the best creatures in the game cause I said so

Offline Ryli

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 3/2017 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2017 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeIndium DonorArt Competition: Elemements
Re: All Your Nom Nom's Are Belong To Us https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16753.msg214972#msg214972
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2010, 12:39:20 pm »
Using my speedbow, I got all my creatures eaten, so I beat you up with a Morning Glory. (There were no Shards of Gratitude down) I'd have decked out if I'd have drawn it 2 turns later.

• Legendary Member
  • New to Elements
Re: All Your Nom Nom's Are Belong To Us https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16753.msg215503#msg215503
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2010, 08:00:33 am »
Just tinkering around, I may have found another just as evil version of an oty harm.  Using light I use blessing to buff my otys and miracle as a rare to stall, stall, stall, stall, stall.  It may need tweaking, but its pretty violent.  Unfortunately I don't have light or grav pendulums for this deck yet.

Code: [Select]
744 744 744 744 744 744 744 74b 74b 74b 74b 74b 74b 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jv 7jv 7jv 7jv 7jv 7jv 7k2 7k2 7k2 7k2 7k2

blarg: